Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina (25259 Views)

FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Philinho(m): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Jostoman:
Buhari is trying to please the northerners so that nobody will stone him after the expiration of his tenure.

If at all he'll be alive ko
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2020
ibsaq:
Where else can you hear this
In a total lockdown state you were given a loan to start a trade. The question is how can you iniciate a business in this situation or are you given the loan to eat it up and pay after the lockdown I am completely compused
My mother country

Ask your leaders.

As stupid as they come.

Everything shared in Katsina state.

Nah the only state in Nigeria.

Using Nigeria's resources to settle his brothers.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Avalancheman: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Seetto:

But I taught sanwoolu was given 10billion naira.

Is it 10billion or 5billion It's chicken changed jor... angry
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Villain7: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Soon they will get tired. Only Katsina set Nigeria....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by EdiskyHarry: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2020
It will continue this way, until Niger delta leaders have sense, how I wish we have governors like wike in Niger delta, at least 2 of his kind is enough to free Niger delta from slavery.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Kay25(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Originality007:
Why all palliative and any other benefits always start from kastina
please help me ask them dis government is biased
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by seunayantokun(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2020
Anyone still defending this rubbish called government because of some peanuts has a good conscience
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Chirowman(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2020
inside life of next level
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Joefat: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2020
This country is bleeped..
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Redcrafton: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Most Nigerians are hypocrites.

The South eastern part of Nigeria has been complaining of large scale marginalization for decades...be it the $22 billion loan and other infrastructural investments. But most Nigerians especially from the SW claim that nobody was marginalized just because they are gaining while the east has been excluded. Now that the same game has been played on them as Katsina is receiving more than their states, they have turned wailers...

Most Nigerians are truly hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by oludavkay: 10:51am On Apr 21, 2020
The most biased and tribalistic president ever!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by BewareOf419: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2020
bigcee:

You are leading who to follow?

You people to follow us
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Redcrafton: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2020
seunayantokun:
Anyone still defending this rubbish called government because of some peanuts has a good conscience

Seun! Are you serious?...So because SW are slightly cheated you are no longer supporting this government. If SW were SE which have been continuously cheated, you would have since done worse than Ipob... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Iyiataata92: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2020
makewetalk2:
instead of diversifying the economy, Buhari is busy abusing his age by displaying hatred and bigotry.
The north is not a breeding ground for commerce. The north adds a featherweight to the Nigerian economy. The Nigerian economy is sustained by the south and the west. The north is a landlocked region. If you cessate the south and the west from the north, the north will look like chad in two weeks. All those infrastructures that you see in the north are built with cash generated from the south mostly. Yet, the ingratitude, the hatred, the bigotry, and tribal bias.

Buhari should have given priority to zones that have the capacity to enrich the economy and grow from there. The Ajaokuta Steel Mill should have been a start point. The Coal Mine in Enugu should have been a kickoff point. The refineries in Nigeria should have been expanded. The wharf in Warri and Port Harcourt should have been operational. Lagos is the hub of business in Nigeria and the hardest hit by this virus. Call your relatives in Lagos and ask how they survive. Call any micro-business in Lagos and ask how they cope in this emergency. Have you heard of any donation or relief going to the people in the south of the country? No!! They send soldiers to them. The average mentality of Northerners is "the southerners can die if they want". But the only operational zone in Nigeria right now is the south. On their oil blocks. That is the only place Buhari has allowed people to work. The oil and gas.

unfortunately, all the giving and sharing and preparation happens in the North. Lagos is overwhelmed already. They reside in the North but they send dead and contagious bodies to Lagos. Where is the hospital that Abba Kyari build? Buhari is friends with an extortionist caught on camera receiving a bribe. That man, Ganduje sits today to judge others and instill morality in a state.

Buhari rather built a dry port in the North. What for, exactly? Let it be known that the government has been borrowing money from other countries. selling the future of our children. These loans are in exchange for crude oil. So our crude is sold in advance. China will keep getting our crude until the loan is repaid. Variation and fluctuation are not implicit in this deal.

Sapele in Delta state used to produce humongous quantities of timbre and rubber, Osun produced timbre; Ogun, Akwa Ibom, Edo, Ekiti, Osun. Together these states along with Ondo are responsible for 60% of the cocoa production in Nigeria.
Benue produces yam but no focus on their health.

At this moment we shouldn't be dealing with ministers. We should be talking directly to the banks and to recipients. They have closed the ministries. So how did this minister disburse the cash to the beneficiaries? The government should stop this long train of corruption. A Nigerian sent a video of cash he received in Europe. The government did not send the video. Out of gratitude, the Nigerian made a video of himself. Why aren't Nigerians in Nigeria receiving this cash? They keep telling us that people received but who are the people?

Still, 150 people are dying in Kano of unknown diseases. The money you rob other Nigerians will be a curse on you in Kano.

Abba Kyari was still bleeding even at his funeral. he was still sharing hardcore diseases at his funeral. Someone who could have been cremated. his body was a contagion. When you rob poor people of their entitlements, you will bleed even at death.
Now, get a glass of chilled water and calm your nerves.
Your temper nearly overheated
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Ojokorsamson: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Nor be buhari fault, na only kastina state be Nigeria state for naija. God help us
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Akube1z: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2020
I have no expectations from the govt.

Nonsense.

It's only the idiot voters that hand over all of us to them I pity. The idiot voters are still the online beggars.

Who will come online to argue with my intelligence and still beg me to eat.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by holyia(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Katsina state again
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by simhosting: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2020
ok
ok
ok
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Luvinghubby: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2020
makewetalk2:
instead of diversifying the economy, Buhari is busy abusing his age by displaying hatred and bigotry.
The north is not a breeding ground for commerce. The north adds a featherweight to the Nigerian economy. The Nigerian economy is sustained by the south and the west. The north is a landlocked region. If you cessate the south and the west from the north, the north will look like chad in two weeks. All those infrastructures that you see in the north are built with cash generated from the south mostly. Yet, the ingratitude, the hatred, the bigotry, and tribal bias.

Buhari should have given priority to zones that have the capacity to enrich the economy and grow from there. The Ajaokuta Steel Mill should have been a start point. The Coal Mine in Enugu should have been a kickoff point. The refineries in Nigeria should have been expanded. The wharf in Warri and Port Harcourt should have been operational. Lagos is the hub of business in Nigeria and the hardest hit by this virus. Call your relatives in Lagos and ask how they survive. Call any micro-business in Lagos and ask how they cope in this emergency. Have you heard of any donation or relief going to the people in the south of the country? No!! They send soldiers to them. The average mentality of Northerners is "the southerners can die if they want". But the only operational zone in Nigeria right now is the south. On their oil blocks. That is the only place Buhari has allowed people to work. The oil and gas.

unfortunately, all the giving and sharing and preparation happens in the North. Lagos is overwhelmed already. They reside in the North but they send dead and contagious bodies to Lagos. Where is the hospital that Abba Kyari build? Buhari is friends with an extortionist caught on camera receiving a bribe. That man, Ganduje sits today to judge others and instill morality in a state.

Buhari rather built a dry port in the North. What for, exactly? Let it be known that the government has been borrowing money from other countries. selling the future of our children. These loans are in exchange for crude oil. So our crude is sold in advance. China will keep getting our crude until the loan is repaid. Variation and fluctuation are not implicit in this deal.

Sapele in Delta state used to produce humongous quantities of timbre and rubber, Osun produced timbre; Ogun, Akwa Ibom, Edo, Ekiti, Osun. Together these states along with Ondo are responsible for 60% of the cocoa production in Nigeria.
Benue produces yam but no focus on their health.

At this moment we shouldn't be dealing with ministers. We should be talking directly to the banks and to recipients. They have closed the ministries. So how did this minister disburse the cash to the beneficiaries? The government should stop this long train of corruption. A Nigerian sent a video of cash he received in Europe. The government did not send the video. Out of gratitude, the Nigerian made a video of himself. Why aren't Nigerians in Nigeria receiving this cash? They keep telling us that people received but who are the people?

Still, 150 people are dying in Kano of unknown diseases. The money you rob other Nigerians will be a curse on you in Kano.

Abba Kyari was still bleeding even at his funeral. he was still sharing hardcore diseases at his funeral. Someone who could have been cremated. his body was a contagion. When you rob poor people of their entitlements, you will bleed even at death.
So deep.

Buhari is teaching Southerners how to rule when the presidency goes to the region in 2023. Appoint people of your region in every sensitive position and damn the consequences.

As for the south south region, some of their problems are self inflicted.
NDDC, NIMASA, Ministry of NigerDelta Affairs, 13% Derivation etc are ways the FG tries to intervene in the region but the elites & politicians from the various ethnic groups have hijacked the them. They are now cash cows for Governors, Senators, traditional rulers and godfathers from the region.
NDDC has not completed it's permanent site since Obasanjo created them, despite billions budgeted for them every year. They prefare to spend billions yearly on rentage b/c it benefits some persons.
They award Audio and Substandard projects every year just to steal money.

There is an NDDC multibillion naira road project that lasted for only one month in Benin city before it was washed away by flood.

If not for alarm raised by some stakeholders last month NDDC would have donated Ventilators to Abuja meanwhile many NigerDelta local communties lacks functional Hospitals.

Sapele you mentioned in your post has NDDC project littered there but most of them are substandard and does not address the basic challenges that town need to grow in terms of agro-allied industries, stable electricity and factories. Same with other towns you mentioned.

In conclusion I want you to note that same scenario is playing out in the North. Buhari's presidency has not reduce Poverty, Unemployment, insecurity, illetracy, Almajiri etc in the north.
He only favours the elite and politicians so don't think a major transformation is going on there. Nigeria is thesame anywhere. What you see on Nairaland are city centers.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by toxtimmy: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2020
ibsaq:
In a total lockdown state you were given a loan to start a trade. The question is how can you iniciate a business in this situation or are you given the loan to eat it up and pay after the lockdown I am completely compused
My mother country

Nigeria na the only place I have stepped my feet on where politicians give the people kerosine you drink and the people shout sai baba and drink... the politicians then tell the people entourage o open their mouth and then take matches to light and put inside the mouth of these people... the funny thing and sad part be say these people still Dey hail sai baba while dem Dey on fire.

Point of my talk is Nigerians are already physically and mentally dead... not all Nigerians but most and the are in the millions.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by brightleave(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2020
ibsaq:
My mother country
very funny lol
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Rapmoney(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin

how far, shey nothing don reach your hands abi?? cheesy

Your eyes go soon clear

Katsina Indigenes are the Only Nigerians in Buharis list undecided

Cc:

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by brightleave(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2020
Originality007:
Why all palliative and any other benefits always start from kastina
bc na der d presido 4m burst out.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by MrFly(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2020
why katsina always
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Redcrafton: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Luvinghubby:

So deep.

Buhari is teaching Southerners how to rule when the presidency goes to the region in 2023.

Forget it, most southern people are cowards. No southern president can try one quarter of what Buhari is doing. The north will use violence to upturn any marginalisation and the weak southern president will be scared of a coup, so they will not have the liver to try it. The north are together when it comes to politics. Now would a SW, SE or SS president trust that people from the other southern region will support him when the north revolts? NO! Hence the reason the eastern part wants restructuring or complete autonomy.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by ajebuter(f): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Every FG palliatives, monetary and social welfare schemes always starts and ends in Katsina..

Yet, they are not in any way financially better than the rest of Nigerians denied the palliatives..

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Redcrafton: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2020
MrFly:
why katsina always

Why the north and south west always? smiley
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Lordave: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Helinues and have been drinking garri and dragging 4 cups of rice in Lagos since 2 weeks now, but the Buhari they love and love to support and lick his ass has been sending palliatives to Katsina and Jigawa states who are not on lockdown yet this two guys would rather lick their ears than to be seen on threads like this.

Isn’t this life mysterious?

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by lucianohase(m): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2020
You shouldn't be surprised, we have a very, very nepotic government, who think they dividends of their government is meant for their own region alone.

While they feast on the resources of other regions to create wealth for themselves and their people to the detriment of other regions.

My question is, what's the essence of staying in the same country since this government don't value other regions except theirs
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Redcrafton: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2020
ajebuter:
Every FG palliatives, monetary and social welfare schemes always starts and ends in Katsina..

Yet, they are not in any way financially better than the rest of Nigerians denied the palliatives..

Nonsense!

Ogbeni I can see your pain. When north and SW gets most of the palliatives than other regions...you didn't say anything.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by ajebuter(f): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Redcrafton:

Ogbeni I can see your pain. When north and SW gets most of the palliatives than other regions...you didn't say anything.

I'm from Epe Alaro Ogunmodede as well as a born and bred Lagosian and a Lagosian by parentage from both sides.

.l have been a Lagosian long before you were born or while you were in your diapers..

Yet l have never seen, met or heard any Lagosian confirm receiving any government palliative

And for the record, the Chairman of my LG has a residence on my street, yet no one l know (and l know plenty) confirmed receiving any government aid including hard core party members..

Next time, maa woju Koo to maa soro!

And , please, note l am a Mama, not Ogbeni..

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20,000 APC Members In Kwara Renounce Party / Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg / Yusuf Buratai Is Dead (Father Of Tukur Yusuf Buratai)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.