Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina (25343 Views)

FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans / FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Successmind(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2020
U locked us up in lagos, Fct and ogun,now u are sharing money @ kastina.....God is watching

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by godfreytom(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2020
When people talk of EFCC, ICPC, I laugh in French. This country is a big scam. They look us in the face, and pay the palliative to whoever they want and ask us, what are u going to do?

Tomorrow, when I get in any position, I will retaliate. You crooks will pay for what you have turned us to, in this same country. The earlier we go our separate ways the better.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Mospring(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=makewetalk2 post=88684363]instead of diversifying the economy, Buhari is busy abusing his age by displaying hatred and bigotry.
The north is not a breeding ground for commerce. The north adds a featherweight to the Nigerian economy. The Nigerian economy is sustained by the south and the west. The north is a landlocked region. If you cessate the south and the west from the north, the north will look like chad in two weeks. All those infrastructures that you see in the north are built with cash generated from the south mostly. Yet, the ingratitude, the hatred, the bigotry, and tribal bias.

Buhari should have given priority to zones that have the capacity to enrich the economy and grow from there. The Ajaokuta Steel Mill should have been a start point. The Coal Mine in Enugu should have been a kickoff point. The refineries in Nigeria should have been expanded. The wharf in Warri and Port Harcourt should have been operational. Lagos is the hub of business in Nigeria and the hardest hit by this virus. Call your relatives in Lagos and ask how they survive. Call any micro-business in Lagos and ask how they cope in this emergency. Have you heard of any donation or relief going to the people in the south of the country? No!! They send soldiers to them. The average mentality of Northerners is "the southerners can die if they want". But the only operational zone in Nigeria right now is the south. On their oil blocks. That is the only place Buhari has allowed people to work. The oil and gas.

unfortunately, all the giving and sharing and preparation happens in the North. Lagos is overwhelmed already. They reside in the North but they send dead and contagious bodies to Lagos. Where is the hospital that Abba Kyari built? Buhari is friends with an extortionist caught on camera receiving a bribe. That man, Ganduje sits today to judge others and instill morality in a state.

Buhari rather built a dry port in the North. What for, exactly? Let it be known that the government has been borrowing money from other countries. selling the future of our children. These loans are in exchange for crude oil. So our crude is sold in advance. China will keep getting our crude until the loan is repaid. Variation and fluctuation are not implicit in this deal.

Sapele in Delta state used to produce humongous quantities of timbre and rubber, Osun produced timbre; Ogun, Akwa Ibom, Edo, Ekiti, Osun. Together these states along with Ondo are responsible for 60% of the cocoa production in Nigeria.
Benue produces yam but no focus on their health.

At this moment we shouldn't be dealing with ministers. We should be talking directly to the banks and to recipients. They have closed the ministries. So how did this minister disburse the cash to the beneficiaries? The government should stop this long train of corruption. A Nigerian sent a video of cash he received in Europe. The government did not send the video. Out of gratitude, the Nigerian made a video of himself. Why aren't Nigerians in Nigeria receiving this cash? They keep telling us that people received but who are the people?

Still, 150 people are dying in Kano of unknown diseases. The money you rob other Nigerians will be a curse on you in Kano.

Abba Kyari was still bleeding even at his funeral. he was still sharing hardcore diseases at his funeral. Someone who could have been cremated. his body was a contagion. When you rob poor people of their entitlements, you will bleed even at death.

The list is actually endless

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by 2016v2017: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hemanwel:
This is the reason why it is a huge mistake to elect an illiterate man to preside over a nation. Buhari has given us an illiterate perspective of the seat of President.

When you are elected a president, you have become the president of only your State, region, religion, and your people.

The shame is actually on those who voted him in.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by farem: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Originality007:
Why all palliative and any other benefits always start from and end in kastina
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by 2016v2017: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
High time the south revolted against this nepotism by the government. Beats me hollow how resources generated from the south are used in developing the north. Take away the south and what you call Nigeria will be a glorified Niger republic/Chad. Our mumu never do
Afonjas are the cause of whatever you see going wrong in Niagara today
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by umykal: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
tolexy007:

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/fg-begins-disbursement-of-tradermoni-to-beneficiaries-in-katsina?fbclid=IwAR3WeW6Z4s88M0G-3cDTCjv0cCHsvAhcPntiq4etTPeDk4iahDFLJkevHfk

Buhari is using all avenues to enrich and favour his people before leaving office. The president of the North, by the North and for the North.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Etuky(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
My brother I wonder o
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by truthstands01: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Evil government of the north. They will reap the evil they are doing in Nigeria in million folds.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Zealas2: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
minister for Katsina and northern affairs we see u ma

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by pardy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Akube1z:
Let the poor Hausas keep enjoying the palliatives.
everything in Nigeria always starts and ends in Katsina or sokoto, I wonder if Nigeria ends in the Northern part.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Luvinghubby: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Redcrafton:

Forget it, most southern people are cowards. No southern president can try one quarter of what Buhari is doing. The north will use violence to upturn any marginalisation and the weak southern president will be scared of a coup, so they will not have the liver to try it. The north are together when it comes to politics. Now would a SW, SE or SS president trust that people from the other southern region will support him when the north revolts? NO! Hence the reason the eastern part wants restructuring or complete autonomy.
You have a point,
But let me also tell you that the level of education and exposure of southern leaders makes them have limits to extent which they can practice full glare nepotism. It's not because of liver, not all nothern leader will do what Buhari is currently doing. Even in your community the way the illitrates reacts to development projects is different from the way the educated ones react to it.
Babangida was an educated northerner but his level of Nepotism wasn't as glaring as Buhari, he was to some extent fair in his appointments. His wife was a southerner, his minister of petroleum was from south. Babangida is far more educated than Buhari and even attended courses while he was military president, even Shagari, Abacha and Yaradua appointed southerners in sensitive positions.
Atiku has many southerners as managers in his companies, same with Dangote.

Buhari is just an old school religious fanatic who benefited from quota system. Not all Northern leaders will acts or think like him.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by prinnzsky(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
easyfem:
y everything good always from kastina ........... this is bullshit
Exactly. God save us from this heartless and shameless administration. Why always Kastina?? Na only them Waka come?
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Etuky(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
I wonder o my brother. Where is the federal character?
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by lebete3000: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Originality007:
Why all palliative and any other benefits always start from kastina

Abeg let them give them, so that they'll stop envying Southerners working there...
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Olabode971(f): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
idris abdulkareem didn't lie when he sang.. Nigeria jagajaga,everything scatter scatter, poorman dey suffer suffer. Finish the rest. grin
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by ThatFairGuy: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Start a trade under lockdown?

isn't it clear to even the most die hard zombie that trademoni initiative is one borne out of nepotistic tendencies of the north?

Which sane person starts a business under lockdown?
Reduce your temper. YOU SHOULD KNOW that it's just given to mitigate people's suffering. Isn't it good? Must u always complain?
My own stance is JUST TO GO ACROSS THE NATION

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Lordave: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

And why should that be your headache when we are not an online beggar like you.

Nonsense
Online beggar like me?

Everybody now knows your condition, please don’t hesitate to post your account details here, we will help you out.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Commonsense99: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Originality007:
Why all palliative and any other benefits always start from kastina
It actually starts and ends in Katsina where else can this happen in this trying times except Nigeria?
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
This stupid man just dey pamper him people. Palliative, his state is no. 1.

You want to know the definition of nepotism, forget Google and dictionary, just study the behaviour of the idiot.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nepotism has eaten deep in bullhari rotten brain... Hope they won't fight when power rotate to another area and they start their own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by helinues: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lordave:
Online beggar like me?

Everybody now knows your condition, please don’t hesitate to post your account details here, we will help you out.

Go and get help yourself. You need it more.

After all we never complained

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by idinc(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Government of Kastina, by Kastina and for Kastina
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by martinsodo: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
I urge Nigerians not to vote APC again icone 2023 because the same thing will repeat itself.. APC never again.....APC never again I rest my case
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by phantom24: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
my blame goes to that region that always help the north to actualize their born to rule ambition. While they wail in silence
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by GloriaNinja(f): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
masterP042:
We Igbos don't expect any less from buhari and his cohorts. We didn't vote him. We will fend for ourselves and survive just like we've always done. What's even the 2k abi 5k trader moni that we should wail about. What problem will it actually solve for them, the poor actually needs education, job or vocation, health care and security. They'll use the 3k buy food, next week they'll still look upto the govt again after the food is exhausted. Empower a man to fish not just giving him daily fish.
We Igbos even after starting over after the war with just 20 pounds in our accounts no matter the thousands or millions you've had before, still got up to our feet and moved on. And years after we will still not look up to the Nigerian govt.
I will appreciate any help you can render to me this awful period, I will really appreciate it.. No matter how little.. Even if it's 1k. Acct num 0097851612, Access/Diamond bank

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Kinjikitileking(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by jaytee01(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
High time the south revolted against this nepotism by the government. Beats me hollow how resources generated from the south are used in developing the north. Take away the south and what you call Nigeria will be a glorified Niger republic/Chad. Our mumu never do
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by Pedekunle(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nepotistic nepotism
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina by jaytee01(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
The senile , dementia- infected vegetable cannot resist the urge to display his bigotry as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" / Vehicle Carrying Election Materials Breaks Down In Enugu (Pictures) / FG Orders ‘Eat, Drink Nigeria’ At State Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.