Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease (104386 Views)

See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / 150 People Die In Kano In 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by safetyboot: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2020
THIS COULD NOT BE COVID-19; THOROUGH INVESTIGATION (AUTOPSY) HAS TO BE CARRIED OUT.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by anochuko01(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2020
blackpanda:
Those that will die will still die
this is a foolish talk, a very foolish one.
if so, then nothing should be done at all naa
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Reference(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2020
I talked about this yesterday. Nothing new to add. The pandemic is full blown. Now that it is out in the public there will be an overdrive to cover it up.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by mrlaw93(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2020
weblord1900:
Why won't they die, here is a video of thousands Kano residents in a football field watching football game amidst lockdown order. This thing cannot happen in the West, South or East.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvPXIjZG7rs

It can happen anywhere. Don't be too fast to judge the North. Didn't you see the video of thousands of people In Mushin yesterday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by K254725: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
I hope they were careful with handling of the dead ... Or the ceremonies would just worsen the situation
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by xcesspaschal(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Kano people taught that dey re releasing presidential election result.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by crossfm: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
They must make sure kano state is treated with utmost seriousness.they have got the population.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Oblitz(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2020
When i tried to educate people on how serious this issue is, they told me be positive. Positivity does not work with corona virus.
The only thing that works is following the precautions.
The law of cause and effect cannot be set aside just because you're being positive.

4 Likes

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by weblord1900: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2020
mrlaw93:

It can happen anywhere. Don't be too fast to judge the North. Didn't you see the video of thousands of people In Mushin yesterday?
They are fighting for their own security since nigerian security can't help them

1 Like

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by erico2k2(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:
“This is not coronavirus as speculated; it is severe malaria because of our exposure to mosquito bites. We have been battling this kind of experience almost on yearly bases around this time. “So, we are praying to the government to come to our rescue because this malaria is deadly than the COVID-19,” he said.
Malaria is the most killer dieseas in the world,
Malaria is the Covid 19 of Africans,
COVID-19 symptoms are same as malaria, the only adaptive was that you find it difficult to breathe,U guys better do the needful!
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Jaqenhghar: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2020
lastgenious:
Some people are saying covid-19 entered kano long before it was officially announced.
Its very very possible. I can bet that is what happened but they preferred to cover up.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2020
This is just the beginning. Northernerss and illiteracyyy, they claim Corona virus is not real, they still attend mosques and kill policemen who come to cushion their religious activities, backward folks. They should dieee alone and not spread it to other regions, simple.

2 Likes

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by ifeomabernard(f): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Are this not the same people who washed their hands with the same water and drink it...
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Jaqenhghar: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Oblitz:
When i tried to educate people on how serious this issue is, they told me be positive. Positivity does not work with corona virus.
The only thing that works is following the precautions.
The law of cause and effect cannot be set aside just because you're being positive.
Dont try to be objective in that country. You will end up making more enemies than you can handle. V

2 Likes

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by perdollar(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2020
north need d flu for population reduction
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Covid19 is the latest death giver so why would they claim in Kano that the cause of death of the 150 people is unknown? It would be better the NCDC, Kano Chapter carry out massive COVID19 test asap
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by emmy00766: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm in kano...

This is not true but I love the rumor!!

This will send a strong signal to our people!! Especially some of them that still believe that Covid19 is scam!!

Nice propaganda!!

Are you working in the cemetery? Do you know the number of deaths that Kano record per day? Do you even read the write up?? You just come here to comment simply because you live in Kano. Someone from outside might be aware before you of the death of someone in your neighborhood.

2 Likes

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2020
All this are propaganda...

They are extending this lockdown by the end of the week

It would never be well with our leaders DEALERS
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Judybash93(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2020
OMGIIIIIIIIIZYYY!!! I hope they've tested some of them to ascertain the cause of death. This is the point where they need to ignore traditions and use science in knowing the cause so as to know what can be done
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Faponmile(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2020
They'll want to suppress the figures and keep it under wraps because of 2023 elections. But if they don't handle this situation with a sense of responsibility, they'll pay dearly for it.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by CodeTemplar: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2020
Happy Covid-19 to Kano. . . lol
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Donlanray: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2020
May the good Lord have mercy.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Cti28(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2020
anochuko01:

i also argued same, even one month ago.
i had to run from kano down to lagos even when lagos seemed to be a disaster.
literacy level in kano would be their greatest undoing
Not only you, I had to run away from Kano. Not only their literacy level their nonchalant attitude is something else. They don't believe that Corona virus exist

1 Like

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by bustykasa(f): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2020
hmmmm
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2020
I hope this is fake news. Someone should tag the NCDC on Twitter with this incident.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Patrioticman007(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
This is just the beginning. Northernerss and illiteracyyy, they claim Corona virus is not real, they still attend mosques and kill policemen who come to cushion their religious activities, backward folks. They should dieee alone and not spread it to other regions, simple.

Olodo your mumu never do ?. A simple sentence you can't construct. Your tribes men are busy mingling with each other in side market, while you are here shouting "dieee", be careful of what you pray for kid.

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by erico2k2(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2020
sexiestharam:
Coronavirus seems to have existed in Nigeria long before the reported index case. May God help us all. Nigerians can never ever agree to social distance. We are not going to work but we are going to markets. Schools at not open but kids are playing football on the street. Only God is sustaining us in Nigeria because if not for Him, our cases and deaths should have surpassed the United States.
yep via Int Airport.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by decent2(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2020
Lumig:
So many may die from COVID-19 but many will think it is just ordinary fever. May God continues to protect us
DAT true,so many will even have symptoms dey will not call ncdc for test,dey will think say na ordinary cough
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by cooljuman: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2020
Pictures or idonbeliv
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Erosion2020: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2020
150 people in 2days
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Kubernetes: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2020
Frankyboy1:
The same factor that played out to the advantage of the North in elections is the same factor that will also pan out in any epidemic. Mass population and illiteracy, before this people know it, uncle coro go son decemate them with no proper statistics and massive ailments over there, expect them to contact in numbers and continue.downplaying it while their people perish! This is not politicils, it is real,and the effect can.be devastating once abated by mass illiteracy and dumbness of which the north is the.headquarter of the world!

It's not good we bring out the hidden hatred on the North for no reason and put it their population just because our hearts naturally burn with disease of tribalism.Its only reasonable the gvt find wats causing the frequent death over there.
And if it's the virus, kindly note it can hit any populated area irrespective of Location.I hope you know the crowd in Ajegunle,mushin etc violates these stay at home order.
Hasten not to judge the North.
Did u not see the video of thousands of people In Aja on Friday?
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2020
Stupidd foool, I purposely typed that way to avoid my message being taken out by spam bot, watch how your people will over take Lagos with virus results. Nigeria can never move forward because of the northhhh. You folks are a bunch of filfthhhh.
Patrioticman007:

Olodo your mumu never do ?. A simple sentence you can't construct. Your tribes men are busy mingling with each other in side market, while you are here shouting "dieee", be careful of what you pray for kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria / Alternative Methods To TTC / 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.