Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease (104384 Views)

See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / 150 People Die In Kano In 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Sososo(f): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2020
It is not unknown.they are one of the most populated states and they refused to do the needful.just the other day ganduje declared lockdown when other states have gone for like two weeks. Nobody from Kano should enter my state. My Governor lock up. It is what it is

1 Like

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm in kano...

This is not true but I love the rumor!!

This will send a strong signal to our people!! Especially some of them who still believe that Covid19 is scam!!

Nice propaganda!!

I am highly disappointed in you. People are dying and you are saying it's not true, where in kano are you sef

1 Like

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Lovelyn451(f): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Where when how...wakanda lie is this for this hot sun eeh? Kai

So this is the propaganda they've been using to report Lagos cases...hmmm
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by hotspec(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:
“This is not coronavirus as speculated; it is severe malaria because of our exposure to mosquito bites. We have been battling this kind of experience almost on yearly bases around this time. “So, we are praying to the government to come to our rescue because this malaria is deadly than the COVID-19,” he said.
Malaria is the most killer dieseas in the world,
Malaria is the Covid 19 of Africans, we have been dying of malaria since 10,000 BC, let not oyinbo deaths deceive you, fellow Africans.
the same thing they said in Wuhan 3 months ago.

2 Likes

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by lafiagi007: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Smartwave:
If you enter inside Kano metropolitan area, you will understand better. So dirty, no drainage, the houses are too close, poor ventilation. It is so bad. Odour everywhere. And they are very good in self medication, until about to die, they will not visit hospital, expired drug and quack drug sellers everywhere coupled with malnutrition.
This is no doubt the truth.

3 Likes

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Charly68: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2020
I know we will face real pandemic if that disease can hit the north ..the leaders care not about those they govern and the governed careless about those who govern them..they hardly obey laws ..and majority are not literate .

1 Like

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Roman7(m): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Shey when other states were observing social distancing dey refused to comply Na d results be that.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by HugeDan(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2020
When Sanusi Lamido tried giving an early waring and consequences of illiteracy cum social and western deprivation, he was tagged an infidel. Now see the result.

2 Likes

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by jahanara1: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Burgers, pizza, shawarma, croissants, sandwiches, meat pie, cakes, and all bakeries, we provide them all. Whether it's for 1 meal or more, birthdays or weddings, call JF Delicacies at 09026516303 or WhatsApp 09051111702 place your order. We are available in Kaduna (Arewa).
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Masculity(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Greystone:

Died from an "unknown disease"?

Let me just keep quiet.

Believe the low official covid-19 case numbers at ur own peril.

Believe me there is nothing scary for a kano man. People are suffering poverty, hunger etc unfortunately nobody is willing to assist the common man.
May God help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Lilimax(f): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2020
xclusive2ben:
Repent for the kindom of GOD is at hand!

1 Like

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2020
for coffin sellers to express concern, that's to show you say water don pass gari
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Samsamfol: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2020
It's worrisome because it could be as a result of 5G erected there. We nid to be sensitive to the effect of this on the masses. Until the Chinese discovered it, the rate of health decreassed.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by crazycrypto710: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
lastgenious:
Some people are saying covid-19 entered kano long before it was officially announced.
this can not be ruled out.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by 84Unstoppable: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Audio sickness
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by dazzlingd(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:
“This is not coronavirus as speculated; it is severe malaria because of our exposure to mosquito bites. We have been battling this kind of experience almost on yearly bases around this time. “So, we are praying to the government to come to our rescue because this malaria is deadly than the COVID-19,” he said.
Malaria is the Covid 19 of Africans, we have been dying of malaria since 10,000 BC, let not oyinbo deaths deceive you, fellow Africans.

Malaria is not contagious, malaria has a cure
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Frankyboy1:
The same factor that played out to the advantage of the North in elections is the same factor that will also pan out in any epidemic. Mass population and illiteracy, before this people know it, uncle coro go son decemate them with no proper statistics and massive ailments over there, expect them to contact in numbers and continue.downplaying it while their people perish! This is not politicils, it is real,and the effect can.be devastating once abated by mass illiteracy and dumbness of which the north is the.headquarter of the world!
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Nairalandite: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
weblord1900:
Why won't they die, here is a video of thousands Kano residents in a football field watching football game amidst lockdown order. This thing cannot happen in the West, South or East.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvPXIjZG7rs

I am concerned about the violaters or social distance and also the way the dead are being buried in usual shallow graves. This people are playing with fire that is ravaging...
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Breakinglimit: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
God have mercy on us.

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Nickymezor(f): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
... Hmmmm
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by magzey: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
So now to die has become a question? Though the number is alarming but they are from different families May Allah forgive forgive their short coming.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Nigeria is a big disgrace, a glorified village. Are they saying there are no pathologist in Nigeria?
Glorified village you say...if mallam die na straight to 6feet under, they dont do pathology.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by CrazyOptimist: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:

What are you talking about?

Comments from people like you will indirectly lead to the death of at least 10 people.

You better be careful with what you spew on social media. If you dont believe there's covid 19 pandemic, then keep it to yourself and go on gallivanting on the streets. Don't spread 'good news' that will endanger people's lives.

Egungun be careful o
Egungun be careful o
Ehn ehn....
I don talk my own
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Ezmans: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
lastgenious:
Lala please some of our people in kano still believe this whole thing is not real, please push this to front page so that it can help in creating awareness.
This shouldn't worry us bcs norther governors said they won't lock down, So when you caution a zombie he refuse allow him to die like a zombie
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
lastgenious:
Lala please some of our people in kano still believe this whole thing is not real, please push this to front page so that it can help in creating awareness.

What more awareness do people need
Thousands dying all over the world is not enough
Sometimes our worse enemies happen to be ourselves
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by 2cul2care: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
One thing is for sure, covid-19 cases in KANO will surely overtake that of LAGOS

KANO will definately b the hardest hit in Nigeria, simply because of their level of hygiene.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Fundango: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Greystone:

Died from an "unknown disease"?

Let me just keep quiet.

Believe the low official covid-19 case numbers at ur own peril.

I have been saw it since yesterday that people in kano are dieing of mysterious diseases but people thought am lieing or spreading rumors atleast now everybody knows it was true,
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by elchapoo: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
I just don't know what to believe again.
Kano sef
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Tylervalz(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
[s][s]
Arrewa:
I'm in kano...

This is not true but I love the rumor!!

This will send a strong signal to our people!! Especially some of them who still believe that Covid19 is scam!!

Nice propaganda!!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria / Alternative Methods To TTC / 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.