Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (922519 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (433) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Effect001(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Had my. B1b2 family Visa interview last week Wednesday 22nd June at Abuja America Embassy . We where denied by the lady in window 11 ,it was very painful and sad experience especially for my two kids that cried after we were denied.
The CO mood was so down that she didn't give anyone visa before me while the other guy was just dashing out visa to people. Below is our transcript

CO: Good morning

Me: Good morning

CO: Why are you going to US?

Me: Going on vacation as a family

CO: Where are you going in US? :

Me: New Jersey

CO: Why New Jersey:

Me: Because my kids will like to explore the amusement parks and seaside towns and also myself and my wife will like to explore the resort there as a bonding moment

CO: What do you do?

Me: I am a business owner. I am the founder and Managing Director of Elisteph Ventures. The company is a distribution company for major electronics in Nigeria like LG,Sony Samsung etc

VO: Madam where do you work?

My wife :Alayo Catering service

CO:What do u do? :

My wife: Caterer

CO:Do u have family in the Us?
Me: No

CO: Do u have friends in the Us?

I will welcome suggestions on tips of a better chance next time.

Guys pray for good consular officer to interview when ever you are going for your interview. It doesn't matter if your documents are all intact and purpose is genuine. From my experience the Visa officer personality and mood at that point matters in you getting visa

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella03: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good evening guy,please my boyfriend wants to invite me to come visit him for two weeks in the US,what are the necessary documents?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DrStrangelove: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good evening

So sorry to hear about this. It was not just good day at the office for those who got interviewed by this particular VO. Prolly was having a bad day.

Maybe the stories he/she was hearing was repetition and was bored stiff. They would always be imagining why don't u vacation somewhere else other than Yankee even though that in itself is not a crime and not against human nature. They always imagine everyone is a potential immigrant before u can erase and convince them otherwise. Remember, they hear these reasons day-in-day-out and must be very wary when the same lines are rehashed.

From Ur interview, I think where there might be a concern is on the question 'Why New Jersey?' and the reasons u have. It might be that the VO is from there or near there and know that something was off in Ur answers. Just my hunch.

The other answers are in order as far as I can see except if Ur application form is suggesting something else to the VO on his screen like maybe money earned is not commensurate or something like.

My advice is for into try another country for Ur vacation maybe UK so that next time u can use this as part of Ur talking points.

Wish u the best and again I share in Ur grief

Pls tell Ur kids it's fine that u guys will get it next time.

Goodluck

Effect001:
Had my. B1b2 family Visa interview last week Wednesday 22nd June at Abuja America Embassy . We where denied by the lady in window 11 ,it was very painful and sad experience especially for my two kids that cried after we were denied.
The CO mood was so down that she didn't give anyone visa before me while the other guy was just dashing out visa to people. Below is our transcript

CO: Good morning

Me: Good morning

CO: Why are you going to US?

Me: Going on vacation as a family

CO: Where are you going in US? :

Me: New Jersey

CO: Why New Jersey:

Me: Because my kids will like to explore the amusement parks and seaside towns and also myself and my wife will like to explore the resort there as a bonding moment

CO: What do you do?

Me: I am a business owner. I am the founder and Managing Director of Elisteph Ventures. The company is a distribution company for major electronics in Nigeria like LG,Sony Samsung etc

VO: Madam where do you work?

My wife :Alayo Catering service

CO:What do u do? :

My wife: Caterer

CO:Do u have family in the Us?

CO: Do u have friends in the Us?

I will welcome suggestions on tips of a better chance next time.

Guys pray for good consular officer to interview when ever you are going for your interview. It doesn't matter if your documents are all intact and purpose is genuine. From my experience the Visa officer personality and mood at that point matters in you getting visa

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DrStrangelove: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good evening,

No necessary docs needed from Ur boyfriend. The VO will be concerned particularly about Ur own situation and whether Ur not an immigrant risk. Going to see Ur boyfriend is a redflag to start with.

Do u have travel history? What kinda job are u doing in Naija? What ties do u have to Nigeria?

It's better u just go for vacation jeje than saying u want to see Ur BF.

Goodluck

Stella03:
Good evening guy,please my boyfriend wants to invite me to come visit him for two weeks in the US,what are the necessary documents?

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella03: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
DrStrangelove:
Good evening,

No necessary docs needed from Ur boyfriend. The VO will be concerned particularly about Ur own situation and whether Ur not an immigrant risk. Going to see Ur boyfriend is a redflag to start with.

Do u have travel history? What kinda job are u doing in Naija? What ties do u have to Nigeria?

It's better u just go for vacation jeje than saying u
want to see Ur BF.

Goodluck

Woah,thank you.
What if I say he’s just a friend,and I’m just going to visit him and stay for two weeks because I’ve not seen him in 10 years now.

I’m self employed,I am a fashion designer and a caterer too.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella03: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Stella03 post=114213304][/quote]
I’ve not traveled out of Nigeria before.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Effect001(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=DrStrangelove post=114213004]Good evening

So sorry to hear about this. It was not just good day at the office for those who got interviewed by this particular VO. Prolly was having a bad day.

Maybe the stories he/she was hearing was repetition and was bored stiff. They would always be imagining why don't u vacation somewhere else other than Yankee even though that in itself is not a crime and not against human nature. They always imagine everyone is a potential immigrant before u can erase and convince them otherwise. Remember, they hear these reasons day-in-day-out and must be very wary when the same lines are rehashed.

From Ur interview, I think where there might be a concern is on the question 'Why New Jersey?' and the reasons u have. It might be that the VO is from there or near there and know that something was off in Ur answers. Just my hunch.

The other answers are in order as far as I can see except if Ur application form is suggesting something else to the VO on his screen like maybe money earned is not commensurate or something like.

My advice is for into try another country for Ur vacation maybe UK so that next time u can use this as part of Ur talking points.

Wish u the best and again I share in Ur grief

Pls tell Ur kids it's fine that u guys will get it next time.

Goodluck

[Thanks for your encouraging words and suggestions. They are all appreciated. But I want to confirm if you probably know the VO that interviewed us at Window 11... cos I read you mentioned Prolly as her name or so.
]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Bobibee: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pls add me to date search group........ 08139166964,I am serious in need of early date because I am resuming August �������
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nextedge: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Prollh is a shortened version of 'probably' [quote author=Effect001 post=114214717][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nextedge: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Prolly
nextedge:
Prollh is a shortened version of 'probably'

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DrStrangelove: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oh sorry blimey,

Prolly is not the name of any VO. It's just a short form of 'Probably'

Have a great day

[quote author=Effect001 post=114214717][/quote]

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Bobibee: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pls add me to date search group........ 08139166964,I am serious in need of early date because I am resuming August
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DrStrangelove: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dearest Stella,

Ur single and never travelled and self-employed.

Though not a bad thing and u didn't kill anyone but the optics don't look too good. The only way u can get that visa is that Ur drop dead gorgeous and have a silky voice and the VO (prolly a guy) was feeling u and wanted to dash u the thing just to help u. It doesn't happen quite often but it has happened and can happen.

Pls for Ur sake, u don't know anybody or anywhere. Ur just visiting vacation spots and staying in a nearby hotel. Shikena

Goodluck

Stella03:

I’ve not traveled out of Nigeria before.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Bobibee: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please guys is there a forum I can be that can get me early interview dates ,thanks in advance
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Effect001(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oh ok thanks

nextedge:
Prolly
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella03: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
DrStrangelove:
Dearest Stella,

Ur single and never travelled and self-employed.

Though not a bad thing and u didn't kill anyone but the optics don't look too good. The only way u can get that visa is that Ur drop dead gorgeous and have a silky voice and the VO (prolly a guy) was feeling u and wanted to dash u the thing just to help u. It doesn't happen quite often but it has happened and can happen.

Pls for Ur sake, u don't know anybody or anywhere. Ur just visiting vacation spots and staying in a nearby hotel. Shikena

Goodluck

thank you so much,I appreciate.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by emmy4topps: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
DrStrangelove:
This is plausible enough.

Since u have a sister over there, I will be assuming she was the one that handled the burial arrangements. There should be other documents I guess from the funeral home stating burial lot number and the likes. This is essential to show u know where u are going to visit and which cemetery.

Also know some details about Ur sister. Is she married now? If so, details about her husband like name of husband, children etc. If not, which city she is staying and where she is schooling/schooled.

Now back home, Ur proof of ties should be rock solid. U said u run Ur business with Ur wife. Do u have a sizable number of employees? Can Ur business run on auto without u around for one week? Is Ur sister and the cemetery located in the same state? Depending on Ur intended travel date, u might need to extend the one week to two weeks to make it more believable. One week to me is a bit washy as really it's actually 4/5 days of actual visit of u remove the time spent in the air bi-directionally. 2 weeks is better.

Let the amount u make be robust both u and madam. How long u and madam has been running the business is also key. This should demonstrate ties to home country.

Goodluck

Thank you very much for your incisive write up.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Bobibee: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please guys ,someone should respond ����

Pls add me to date search group........ 08139166964,I am serious in need of early date because I am resuming August
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shangos: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
please am in need for any telegram or whatsapp group for fresh visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Itunup(f): 1:24am On Jun 28, 2022
I am a silent follower and I have learnt a lot from this trend, thanks to the people who have contributed immensely

Kindly put me through
In 2010 July, was still working with DB, I applied for a conference in the U.S but was denied visa because I knew I wasn't prepared, though, VO said I should be ready and then reapplied but time was against me. And I haven't since then.

Fast forward to now, I have visited 2 African countries, infact, the last one was with my daughter last Dec, I no longer work with DB again. I want to apply for a visit visa, I work with a renowned organization but the salary is a little bit higher than 100k, I have a functional school also that gives me a hedge financially, I want to go on vacation with my daughter by Dec, though not sure if I will get the nearer date yet, how do I apply. My husband isn't going with us to be incharge till I come back... Im choosing US because it has been my dream country...how do I go about it? Please, I need sincere guidance., What do I do??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mjolnir: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2022
pertruchi:
House my visa expired in March 2020. Pls I want to know if I’m qualified for Dropbox...Thanks

what is so hard in following simple instructions...and calculating 24 months/2yrs...from the date your last visa expired - march 2020??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Midazman(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mjolnir:

what is so hard in following simple instructions...and calculating 24 months/2yrs...from the date your last visa expired - march 2020??

abi oo

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pertruchi: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2022

I wonder o��

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
not working

Enchanted16:
For B1/B2 fresh appointment dates- Lagos & Abuja- Do bear in mind this is a DIY group.

WHATAPP GROUP:

Use this link- https:///LAdms3bcjSsBBg8beR8Vmg or search for Fresh U.S Visa Discussion.

TELEGRAM Group:

Use this link - /+9nR0dv2bvzVmMTJK or search for FreshUSvisa-B1/B2- Doityours

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DrStrangelove: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hello Silent Follower,

Ur dreams are valid as long as u prepare well for its actuality.

For Ur first visa denial, it seems the VO knew u were not prepared hence his/her statement. By Ur recollection of how the interview went, there must have been something in Ur application that didn't sit right and Ur unpreparedness helped to make her decision. What was/were the things in Ur application u felt were inadequate and she/he reteirated on? Pls get Ur copy of the visa application and go thru it once again to know the grounds u have to correct in this new application

Sadly, travel history of African countries count less in the eyes of the VO as they are mainly developing countries but it's a good talking point. What were the purpose of those trips? Am guessing the last one in December with Ur daughter was for holiday.

It seems Ur new work place isn't good renumerically as Ur former bank job......meaning the role u have is not mid-level management to upper. It's best u use Ur school ownership as Ur new employment and that u co-manage it with Ur husband. Ur husband will be footing u and daughter's vacation expenses and he will be in-charge while Ur gone. Questions will be asked about how long u have been at this new role, size of the student population and what duties u perform. Except if the company u work for is a global/US known brand, stick with Ur role in the school u and Ur husband own which as u stated gives u more financial hedge.

Pls start Ur application by filling DS160 form and also creating a profile for Ur appointment at ustraveldocs.com/ng/

Goodluck

Itunup:
I am a silent follower and I have learnt a lot from this trend, thanks to the people who have contributed immensely

Kindly put me through
In 2010 July, was still working with DB, I applied for a conference in the U.S but was denied visa because I knew I wasn't prepared, though, VO said I should be ready and then reapplied but time was against me. And I haven't since then.

Fast forward to now, I have visited 2 African countries, infact, the last one was with my daughter last Dec, I no longer work with DB again. I want to apply for a visit visa, I work with a renowned organization but the salary is a little bit higher than 100k, I have a functional school also that gives me a hedge financially, I want to go on vacation with my daughter by Dec, though not sure if I will get the nearer date yet, how do I apply. My husband isn't going with us to be incharge till I come back... Im choosing US because it has been my dream country...how do I go about it? Please, I need sincere guidance., What do I do??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sheezybobby(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hello.

Palz, Kindly help me out. I am trying to re-schedule my appointment stated August to September. is it possible for me to get another date by September if i re-schedule it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DaluO: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
nunicelady:

Us visa IW appointment in Lagos?

Please paste in your browser only if you are ready to work with DIY teams to achieve this.

https:
//t.
me/
lagosusvisaiw

Thank you.

Please add me to the Abuja us visa appointment date group 07060607461
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Itunup(f): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
I really appreciate Sir/Ma, thanks for your advice, on my knee.
I actually work with a global Organization, (well known) and I have more than 146 pupils to be precise in the school right now, That is just my main concern right now.. I don't want to make any mistake. Though, I know everything still lies on God but I still have to do my part well... What do I fill now? Can you help out??
I wouldn't mind to private chat you if you wouldn't mind Sir/Ma
Thank you

DrStrangelove:
Hello Silent Follower,

Ur dreams are valid as long as u prepare well for its actuality.
[color=#000099][/color]
For Ur first visa denial, it seems the VO knew u were not prepared hence his/her statement. By Ur recollection of how the interview went, there must have been something in Ur application that didn't sit right and Ur unpreparedness helped to make her decision. What was/were the things in Ur application u felt were inadequate and she/he reteirated on? Pls get Ur copy of the visa application and go thru it once again to know the grounds u have to correct in this new application

Sadly, travel history of African countries count less in the eyes of the VO as they are mainly developing countries but it's a good talking point. What were the purpose of those trips? Am guessing the last one in December with Ur daughter was for holiday.

It seems Ur new work place isn't good renumerically as Ur former bank job......meaning the role u have is not mid-level management to upper. It's best u use Ur school ownership as Ur new employment and that u co-manage it with Ur husband. Ur husband will be footing u and daughter's vacation expenses and he will be in-charge while Ur gone. Questions will be asked about how long u have been at this new role, size of the student population and what duties u perform. Except if the company u work for is a global/US known brand, stick with Ur role in the school u and Ur husband own which as u stated gives u more financial hedge.

Pls start Ur application by filling DS160 form and also creating a profile for Ur appointment at ustraveldocs.com/ng/

Goodluck

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Akinloyefemi(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please house how many times can I reschedule my Visa Appointment
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Juxen: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please can someone add me to the interview waiver group

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Keji1012(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Good day nairalanders,

My nephew has a NECO results (he made all the papers), is there any hope of him using the result to study in Canada ?.

If yes, can I have the lists of schools in Canada fhay accept NECO results ?

Your swift responses will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (433) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.