Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (899230 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (425) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 1:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Shannon70:

You can enter on your B1/B2 and later change to your F1. That requires filing paper work with USCIS. I don't know your travel history, but I always recommend as few interactions with USCIS/DHS/CPB as possible.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Hardheolar(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello, I already filled my form since last month but I am yet to get an appointment date. When is the best time to check for an appointment date?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2022
APPOINTMENT NOW is 2024

Hardheolar:
Hello, I already filled my form since last month but I am yet to get an appointment date. When is the best time to check for an appointment date?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sharrp: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Can someone help me with an answer
sharrp:
In my Visa application, I put Seattle as the state I’ll land but I have been informed that I’ll land in Los Angeles by my company . Would that be an issue ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NOBIAMAKA: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2022
cococandy:
For people visiting the USA from Nigeria on a tourist visa, have you recently been asked to provide the USA passport of your relative in America whom you intend to stay with?

Additionally, have you been asked to provide their tax transcripts from 2-3 years ago to prove that they can afford to host you as a tourist visiting the country?

I’ve gotten a few people to visit me in the past on tourist visas and it has never come up. Is this a new thing? Anyone who recently went for an interview, were you asked to provide this information? Matter of fact if anyone can answer with specific details of information they were asked to provide as a very young person going on tourism to the USA, that would be incredibly helpful. Thank you!

It is very possible,
In 2018, during my interview the VO asked me to provide copy of my sisters US passport, luckily for me l had a copy with me and l gave her, she logged in her status and returned it with the white form. So its very possible.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Hardheolar(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
pufframmy:
APPOINTMENT NOW is 2024

��� That's crazy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
NOBIAMAKA:

It is very possible,
In 2018, during my interview the VO asked me to provide copy of my sisters US passport, luckily for me l had a copy with me and l gave her, she logged in her status and returned it with the white form. So its very possible.
noted. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
sharrp:
Can someone help me with an answer

Doesn't matter. I believe you are taking a connecting flight to seattle.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
please to the Gurus .

i want to fill DS160 form, should i fill single form for each of us family of 3
or i should filled a family form which it only includes most of my info,
please someone who as gone tru this process should Help

family application
or
single aplication

Which one to Fill?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AskGod07: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Last year that I applied with my family of 5 I filled separate form for each everyone of us.

pufframmy:
please to the Gurus .

family application
or
single aplication

Which one to Fill?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 12:21am On Aug 16, 2022
pufframmy:
please to the Gurus .

family application
or
single aplication

Which one to Fill?

You must fill separate form for each person.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 5:50am On Aug 16, 2022
AskGod07:

Last year that I applied with my family of 5 I filled separate form for each everyone of us.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 5:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Thanks for the update
flourishing247:

You must fill separate form for each person.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by eroworld: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2022
Please what's the procedure for applying for USA visit visa.
A family friend who's also a citizen of the US sent me an invitation letter. In the letter,he stated he's going to cover my cost of stay and accommodation during my visit. He planned taking me arond Seattle's tourist destinations and many more.

Where do I begin?? And what are the chances of getting the visa?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2022
eroworld:

Please what's the procedure for applying for USA visit visa.
A family friend who's also a citizen of the US sent me an invitation letter. In the letter,he stated he's going to cover my cost of stay and accommodation during my visit. He planned taking me arond Seattle's tourist destinations and many more.

Where do I begin?? And what are the chances of getting the visa?
BTW appointment date is in 2024

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by eroworld: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Yes,I understand that. How do I begin with the process??
Spanishmilf:
BTW appointment date is in 2024
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wifey1: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2022
Good morning,pls when applying for a renewal, are we to fill a new form or there's a place to update our previous application.(I hope you get my question)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2022
wifey1:
Good morning,pls when applying for a renewal, are we to fill a new form or there's a place to update our previous application.(I hope you get my question)

When asking questions please explain better so people can understand and respond as fast as possible. I assume you mean ds160 form. If you filled it more than 6months ago then you need to fill a new one. Update the number on your profile.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wifey1: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2022
Thank you for your reply, you have answered my question. I forgot the form name ds160 when I was typing that's why I put the last part grin
flourishing247:

When asking questions please explain better so people can understand and respond as fast as possible. I assume you mean ds160 form. If you filled it more than 6months ago then you need to fill a new one. Update the number on your profile.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by idowuolawoye(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hi everyone,
I have been trying to get appointment dates for dropbox for over 2 weeks. Is anyone having similar challenges and what is the way out?
I keep getting the message "No appointment data available" or this screenshot

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mjolnir: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Shannon70:

You can enter on your B1/B2 and later change to your F1. That requires filing paper work with USCIS. I don't know your travel history, but I always recommend as few interactions with USCIS/DHS/CPB as possible.

@ highlighted, could you elaborate more?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hi everyone good evening, please is there anyone that has experienced a situation where the passport on the profile would have had less than 6 months validity by the time the interview is here due to this elongated wait time? By the time the interview is here, the passport will have five months left. Can we take this passport with five months left and a new passport to the embassy?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mjolnir:

@ highlighted, could you elaborate more?

Every time you interact with you is an opportunity for them to review your status. Getting the visa does not assure your of entry, passing the POE does not assure of being able to stay; asking for a change in status is not a forgone conclusion.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 2:03am On Aug 17, 2022
Shannon70:

Every time you interact with you is an opportunity for them to review your status. Getting the visa does not assure your of entry, passing the POE does not assure of being able to stay; asking for a change in status is not a forgone conclusion.

Where you from?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TheEnforcer: 3:11am On Aug 17, 2022
AfonjaBoston:

Where you from?
Don't you know she's actually a former US consular officer who had worked in Nigeria before?I saw you replied to her comment up there with hmmm.You think she's just one random person

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2022
TheEnforcer:
Don't you know she's actually a former US consular officer who had worked in Nigeria before?I saw you replied to her comment up there with hmmm.You think she's just one random person

What did the "hmmm" mean to you?
You think I am some stupid asslicker or someone who bows to some incredible title?

Hmmm I can explain this to you but cannot understand it for you, i don't give a hoot about that.

"Shannon the former VO" did not respond it is you the "oyinbo" worshipper that decided to. Hmmm interesting.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lowlah1623: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
I have been having the same issues. I am going over the previous threads. Please in the meantime, any telegram group or any advice on best time /date to check?
idowuolawoye:
Hi everyone,
I have been trying to get appointment dates for dropbox for over 2 weeks. Is anyone having similar challenges and what is the way out?
I keep getting the message "No appointment data available" or this screenshot
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
uhmm
olagbara oo

Shannon70:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by girlwithbrains: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hello everyone, Please I urgently need some advice. My friend is 3 months pregnant and plans to give birth in the U.S. Is she required to inform the visa officer about her intention to give birth? or she can just apply for a regular U.S tourist visa and then, go there to deliver her baby. Someone told us that giving birth on a tourist visa is risky because it may affect her future applications. Kindly advise us on the best/safest route to take.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:
Hi everyone good evening, please is there anyone that has experienced a situation where the passport on the profile would have had less than 6 months validity by the time the interview is here due to this elongated wait time? By the time the interview is here, the passport will have five months left. Can we take this passport with five months left and a new passport to the embassy?
I got my answer from the USA embassy helpline, I’ll be writing what they told me just in case someone finds themselves in the same situation.
The answer was yes it’s okay, carry both passports, about to expire passport you used in booking plus new passport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (425) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)