Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,443 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (917270 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
bbclue:
Good morning my people, My visa has been approved oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tobechukwu, Tobechukwu has done it ooooooooooooooooooooooo after 4 attempt..

Congrats my dear.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NothingDoMe: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
bbclue:
Good morning my people, My visa has been approved oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Congrats. They are really brave to open Monday after elections. UK is shut tight. 😄

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
congratulations can u share VO TRANSCRIPT

bbclue:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by deeteeneey(f): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
deeteeneey:
Has anyone missed his/her interview waiver appointment before? What happened afterwards?

Were you able to reschedule after 24 - 48 hrs or did you have to book an interview date?
She missed her appointment as earlier posted but unable to reschedule. She got an error when she put in receipt number. Please help

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
aestake:

What information did the agent put? Most of the agents act based on what you told them or lack. Of course if it backfires, na agent fault.
We are talking about appointment scheduling here. The lady clearly said agent didn’t fill her DS-160 form.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by deeteeneey(f): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
YoungMetrosG:

Booked my appointment now for Thursday. Sorry I don’t know how long the payment is valid for but someone just said 1 year
Please can you walk me through how you went about how you rescheduled your appointment?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Femaleoutfit: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thank you
Debbieeeeeee:

We are talking about appointment scheduling here please. The lady clearly said agent didn’t fill her DS-160 form.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by YoungMetrosG(f): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
I clicked “schedule appointment” and answered all the normal IW qualification questions. Most of my info was already filled in like “receipt number” etc. and it took me to the calendar page to schedule the new appointment

deeteeneey:

Please can you walk me through how you went about how you rescheduled your appointment?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by YoungMetrosG(f): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Please for anyone who’s done IW/Dropbox recently…what’s the quickest you’ve gotten your passport back? How long did it take from submission to collection? I hear it’s a standard 10 days but wondering if it’s been shorter for anyone
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ciwi: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
YoungMetrosG:
Please for anyone who’s done IW/Dropbox recently…what’s the quickest you’ve gotten your passport back? How long did it take from submission to collection? I hear it’s a standard 10 days but wondering if it’s been shorter for anyone

On their website, it’s actually 2 months they wrote
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by aestake: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

We are talking about appointment scheduling here. The lady clearly said agent didn’t fill her DS-160 form.
grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
I’m back again. Has anyone been able to see the dates for the follow up appointment booking or is it still blank? Any idea when they will release dates? This is 3 weeks and it’s still blank for me. I have written and called tire. All they say is keep checking.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by YoungMetrosG(f): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
ciwi:

On their website, it’s actually 2 months they wrote

I know…I find it to be indicative. Everyone around me has got theirs back in exactly 10 days. Just checking to see if it’s been shorter for anyone

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by deeteeneey(f): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
YoungMetrosG:
I clicked “schedule appointment” and answered all the normal IW qualification questions. Most of my info was already filled in like “receipt number” etc. and it took me to the calendar page to schedule the new appointment

Same thing I did, it also pre-filled the other information except receipt number. And when that was manually typed, got the error message.

Could it have expired? Payment was made since November 2021.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JaySterling: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
bbclue:

Congrats. Please share your interview transcripts

Also, what is US Embassy Exchange Program all about?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by YoungMetrosG(f): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
deeteeneey:
Same thing I did, it also pre-filled the other information except receipt number. And when that was manually typed, got the error message.

Could it have expired? Payment was made since November 2021.

You most likely have to contact them through the support chat or maybe call them

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ayabemm16: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
For Dropbox, I keep seeing the update date Change, but it’s still on application received, been about 2 weeks now. Who else is with me?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Steph88: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Is there a time duration one needs to stay after coming back from US to apply for their child. I stayed two weeks and would like to apply for my daughter. Also at what point will I know if an IW will be done for her. She is 5yrs old. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by overlord77: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2023
YoungMetrosG:

I don't think 10days is standard. I dropped mine on the 20th of Feb and got it on the 13th of March.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by FK2022: 5:40am On Mar 21, 2023
I just paid application fee to apply for us visa for my parent but instead of seeing a date calendar after the receipt had been confirmed, I saw this.

Has the process changed? Or did I make an error in the process?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by YoungMetrosG(f): 5:55am On Mar 21, 2023
FK2022:
I just paid application fee to apply for us visa for my parent but instead of seeing a date calendar after the receipt had been confirmed, I saw this.

Has the process changed? Or did I make an error in the process?

The process has changed. They’ll send an email with a link for you to follow to get to the calendar. I got that email around 24-48 hours after I got this page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by FK2022: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2023
YoungMetrosG:

The process has changed. They’ll send an email with a link for you to follow to get to the calendar. I got that email around 24-48 hours after I got this page

Thank you. I am yet to submit the DS-160. I hope it won’t affect getting the chances of getting the email.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JaySterling: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2023
I’m currently a Masters student in the UK

I have previous US Student visa (F1) denial

What are my chances of getting my B1/B2 approved ? I am going for a conference that relates to my course and would help me with information to start working on my thesis.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 9:49am On Mar 21, 2023
Just picked up my own visa. Got 5 years as well( hubby got 5 years earlier this month). So now waiting for dates to take my children for fingerprinting. I beg let them release dates o. Been checking since 1st of March.

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Femaleoutfit: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2023
Congratulations.
Beelaye:
Just picked up my own visa. Got 5 years as well( hubby got 5 years earlier this month). So now waiting for dates to take my children for fingerprinting. I beg let them release dates o. Been checking since 1st of March.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fixed: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kayraph:
Good morning people,

Please I need help.

I have my valid US visa and I have also been able to schedule visa interview appointment for my madam and kids.

However, I have not been able to successfully login to the US visa interview portal as I kept getting the below error message (attached)

I have sent mail to them and after few days they said that it has been resolved but the situation still persists.

I need to gain access to my family's profile so that I can update the form DS-160

I had this issue too. I couldn't use the new password they provided. I simply used forgot password and logged in. They had also attended to my request because I requested for a separation of my wife details from my profile so she could apply for appointment by herself. She was able to continue with her appointment booking. So you may wish to do same.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fixed: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beelaye:

Congrats madam. There are dates. As of yesterday I got July 2024 in Abuja for my kids by which time we would have to start another round of renewal of passport. Wahala be like bicycle. grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by crownedprinz(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
I just picked my visa as well as my mom, elder brother and fiancee's visa. we all got 5 years

This was our transcripts for Abuja
Fresh Application

NB: we went as a family in order to attend my immediate elder brother's wedding

Consular: Good morning all, can I have your passports please
Me: gave him the 4 passports
Consular : How are you all related
Me : She's my mother, the other is my elder brother and the lady beside me is my fiancee
Consular: What are you going to the US for
Me: we are all going to attend the wedding of my immediate elder brother
Consular: Where is it happening
Me: Texas
Consular: Do you all have a travel history
Me : Yes dubai
Consular : Together
Me : Yes
Consular: what do you do
Me : blah blah blah blah blah
Consular: Turns to my elder brother and asks what he does
My elder brother : blah blah blah blah blah
Consular: Turns to my fiancee and ask what she does
My fiancee : A student and owns a business
Consular: Turns to my mom and ask what she does
Mother : A Clergy woman and owns her church and a school
Consular: Turns to my fiancee again and asks what she plans to do after she graduates
Fiancee: Continue with her businesss
Consular: Turns to me and asks how long we are spending
Me : 2 weeks
Consular: But I can see you stated 1 month in your application
Me: Yes we did but change of plans, we all have things to do and we have to return after 2 weeks
Consular: starts typing for about one minute and then says you guys are good to go.
Handed us the white paper and then we left

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fonder: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hello , been a silent reader for a long while now and I must say have gotten good information which was really helpful. So thank you all, really appreciate.
Now my reason for writing is this

My son's passport was returned to the embassy reason being he doesn't have a profile and DHL said they couldn't release the passport without a profile. Was called by one of the embassy staff and was told to create a profile for him which I have done. I have written to them through the various channels and still can't get the passport. Just want to know if there is any other way to go about it. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ciwi: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
I have picked up mine

Dropped with Dhl March 6th, got a mail yesterday and picked up today. 5 years

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fixed:

Congrats madam. There are dates. As of yesterday I got July 2024 in Abuja for my kids by which time we would have to start another round of renewal of passport. Wahala be like bicycle. grin grin grin

Our own are not for visa interview. They are for follow up appointment. They are eligible for IW but they say they need to come and fingerprint. When we log on it says book follow up appointment and no dates appear at all. I think some others here have the problem as well so we are all waiting and hoping they release the dates soon.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
wow congratulations

crownedprinz:
I just picked my visa as well as my mom, elder brother and fiancee's visa. we all got 5 years

This was our transcripts for Abuja
Fresh Application

NB: we went as a family in order to attend my immediate elder brother's wedding

Consular: Good morning all, can I have your passports please
Me: gave him the 4 passports
Consular : How are you all related
Me : She's my mother, the other is my elder brother and the lady beside me is my fiancee
Consular: What are you going to the US for
Me: we are all going to attend the wedding of my immediate elder brother
Consular: Where is it happening
Me: Texas
Consular: Do you all have a travel history
Me : Yes dubai
Consular : Together
Me : Yes
Consular: what do you do
Me : blah blah blah blah blah
Consular: Turns to my elder brother and asks what he does
My elder brother : blah blah blah blah blah
Consular: Turns to my fiancee and ask what she does
My fiancee : A student and owns a business
Consular: Turns to my mom and ask what she does
Mother : A Clergy woman and owns her church and a school
Consular: Turns to my fiancee again and asks what she plans to do after she graduates
Fiancee: Continue with her businesss
Consular: Turns to me and asks how long we are spending
Me : 2 weeks
Consular: But I can see you stated 1 month in your application
Me: Yes we did but change of plans, we all have things to do and we have to return after 2 weeks
Consular: starts typing for about one minute and then says you guys are good to go.
Handed us the white paper and then we left

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (431) (Reply)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.