Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (923181 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (433) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pean06: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hello everyone,
I was refused visa F1 twice 2018 &2019
I am currently doing my (M.Sc) Internship in An Hospital, I want to take two weeks break to visit my brother in the US( will be applying for visiting Visa).

I am also a farmer and I plan to sponsor my trip. What are my chances? Please I need advice.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tunddy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hello everyone, please I need some assistance.

I tried scheduling an interview appointment for renewal of my B1/B2 visa and the message says “No interview dates available.”

Please how do I proceed?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nimmadiji:

Looool what?! Sorry for laughing. Are you sure it's not 2022 you saw?

You can pay for a date. Wouldn't recommend.

I paid for a 2021 date. But only because I didn't know I could wait and find one myself much later. Not finding a calendar there threw me off & I hadn't discovered this thread then.

It will be difficult to eradicate corruption in our society because we are the one encouraging this bad act.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Slayyy001:

Thanks.

Good day,
Can someone who has had B1/B2 visa and expired 5 months ago schedule a fresh interview appointment for F1 visa for good reasons of career development with US admission ?
The website says it’s ineligible to renew visa by swapping from one visa category to another.

I will appreciate your feedback and reply. Thanks

You can apply for a new F1 visa

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Francesr: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hello good evening, I got appointment date for us visa for Lagos for 2nd January 2024. We initially got appointment for Abuja for 24th January 2024. Is it possible to change it again back to Abuja ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nancyamah: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
2024 is actually in 3 years time
E shock me oo

Francesr:
Hello good evening, I got appointment date for us visa for Lagos for 2nd January 2024. We initially got appointment for Abuja for 24th January 2024. Is it possible to change it again back to Abuja ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Francesr: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
E really shock me well well���. It was supposed to be 2022 now it’s 2024� I just pray that the dates can be changed back to 2022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by planetx: 3:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Nancyamah:
2024 is actually in 3 years time
E shock me oo
E
So people will wait three years just to go and get denied because America is heaven?

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by customised87: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Moda1:
grin No one will jeopardize anyone chance, everyone with his own packaging and luck. Millons hv relocated to Usa but still Visa is being given. I asked a question but if i cant get answer , it changes nothing , not even my relocation plans so chill small . Na New bie no will be forming ninja for no be for my type grin

If you are not a newbie then you should know better than asking that sort of a question on this forum.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nancyamah: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2021
They no see late 2022 to put up na 2024,when they decide to be serious i ll apply. For now I don't have their time
planetx:
So people will wait three years just to go and get denied because America is heaven?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by medulla01(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2021
Nancyamah:
They no see late 2022 to put up na 2024,when they decide to be serious i ll apply. For now I don't have their time
dis so call embassy is not serious how can they scheduled interview to 2024 when we never get to mid on 2021.me don't have such unto denied

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by 987Real: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2021
2024 is the only available period for interview now just for a tourist visa with very high tendency of denial. shocked shocked shocked
That is 3 whole years. Treating Nigerians like animals.
American embassy with due respect please get out of our country. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Jummy24701: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Nnatuu:

I really appreciate the advise bro. I’m currently checking out Australia or Canada for a holiday. But academically, North America is no longer an option.
you cant visit Canada for holiday for now
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2021
987Real:
2024 is the only available period for interview now just for a tourist visa with very high tendency of denial. shocked shocked shocked
American embassy with due respect please get out of our country. angry angry angry

Funny thing is some still apply and choose 2024

Nonsense embassy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nancyamah: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Doesn't even make self. It's too far

medulla01:
dis so call embassy is not serious how can they scheduled interview to 2024 when we never get to mid on 2021.me don't have such unto denied

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nancyamah: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2021
Won't it make them look desperate? Why apply for interview as far as 3 years time
oluayebenz:

Funny thing is some still apply and choose 2024

Nonsense embassy

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by german89(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2021
2024 gini, Maka Y kwanu?. M even expecting an invitation from my Aunty to come chill for awhile in US after a hectic Hustle in Dubai. WAHALA BE LIKE WAITING AGAIN??.. Mehnnnnn what m I going to do naaa...

Plz some real niggarrs here should advise me oh before I change my mind and apply for Afghanistan visa or Hang myself. Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by planetx: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
2024 interview date is a stylish way of telling you to stay in your country. But it is to be seen if we get the message.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ruggedly: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Guys please I need a few suggestions here.
A friend of mine went to the US 3 years ago and cos of the nature of her job she was able to stay for 5 months and came back. She had no intentions of staying back cos she’s been to the US couple of times and came back after 1 month of all her trip but this particular trip 3 years ago was her first time staying that long.

She tried re applying but the fact she states 5 months and simply told the VO that she just had free time and decided to stay that long but had no intention of staying back and for that reason she was denied. The VO asked why she stayed for 5 months and she said it was just a long holiday.

Honestly it was just an innocent stay or I’ll call it long holiday and time off and she is finding it very hard to explain why she stayed long because it wasn’t anything serious.

Now she is re applying again and her worry is how she can defend the long 5 months holiday because she has a good job here and has travelled to several other countries. It was just an innocent long holiday and taking time off.

Please any one who can give a good suggestion will be highly appreciated. ������
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by medulla01(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
planetx:
2024 interview date is a stylish way of telling you to stay in your country. But it is to be seen if we get the message.
u are rite bros.going to american is not even in my dream for now.i visit embassy late in 2008 on f1 student twice get denied I close case. move with my life making cool money in naija.even.no time for rubbish
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nancyamah:
Won't it make them look desperate? Why apply for interview as far as 3 years time

The thing tire person,,,, Even Nigeria still have better record in the US home office than most countries in the world but I don't know why we deserve this nonsense.

US mission in Nigeria is useless

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TheEnforcer: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
How did it jump from Jan 2022 to 2024?could that have been a mistake.Because dates are normally released in progression.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Seankay323: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
They are still collecting visa fee o for appointments in 2024. Chai ! Why can't they just say no appointment till further notice. No one should be allowed to make one till they resume fully and keep it at only emergency appointment.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by RomanGreen: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
babs4all:
Well, please note that letter of invitation for a non immigrant visa is useless as far US embassy and consulate are concerned. They don't care to check. There is 98% chance that they will not request to see any of your documents. You don't have a job in Naija. That's a red flag. What are you returning back to Naija to do? You are seeing as a potential japa master especially when there's no travel history. Except miracle happens, your profile is not looking good. I am sorry for being blunt.

Thanks for this.... let's look at this from a little different angle

I'm a student, my invitation is coming from a church that intends to sponsor my trip to come and witness and be part of an upcoming christian event. Please what are my chances?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
987Real:

The best thing would be for you not to apply for a visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by arro: 1:22am On Mar 27, 2021
Happy weekend to everyone in the house, please i really need help, i helped my family friend to secure visa in 2016, renewed their visa in 2018 which just expired last year, they utilized the visa , now i want to reapply for them, family of 3, but my issue is that the dc160 of the wife is giving me wrong surname and year of birth.
This the same name and year of birth which i have been using.
Please help me out, the couples where born the same year but not the same month.thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nancyamah: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2021
There's appointment for January 2022...
Good luck

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nwauwa(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2021
Abuja has January dates open

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by RooPreme: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
Is there any appointments dates for b1/B2 visa for August 2021 in Lagos or Abuja? Anyone knows
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Could it be that the further dates are for first time applicants? This doesn't make any sense at all. 2024?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by anitakel(f): 5:48am On Mar 28, 2021
Goodmorning.

Has anyone gotten an approved visa recently ? If yes where you issued a slip?

Has anyone also travelled to the US recently? If yes, did they stamp the automatic 6months at the point of entry?

please kindly help with your answes�
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by anitakel(f): 5:54am On Mar 28, 2021
theiky:
Hello everyone, I had my interview today and got my visa approved ...
It was raining rejections and sorry you do not qualify for visa at this time. Guys, people were crying today and the person in front of me was a bank manager and they still rejected her oo...
Was a really friendly VO, but still was telling people no, got to my turn and it was a pretty easy Q&A session.... just wanna thank God cos what a day ���

Goodmorning,Congratulations. Please where you issued a slip? i tried sending you an email. Please kindly reply me or call me. My contact is on my profile. I couldnt find yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (433) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: Princeadex04 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.