Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (923521 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (433) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
KeleDon:

My white friend in US (ex-US army) wants to invite me over and she needs format on what to write to both the Us embassy consular and to me atleast to make it look authentic and genuine to help me get the visa.

1. You have started this on the wrong foot. You are putting together an application that is not authentic or genuine
2. The embassy doesn't need and will not use an invitation letter to approve a visa. It is almost absolutely irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JezCalMeJay(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
KeleDon:
Hello house
Greetings to u all.
Pls i need some ome to help me on format of writing an invitation letter to US.
My white friend in US (ex-US army) wants to invite me over and she needs format on what to write to both the Us embassy consular and to me atleast to make it look authentic and genuine to help me get the visa.
Even if i can get from persons who have previously gone through visit i will be glad.
Any help will be appreciated from the house.

Thank u

They won't ask for invite or should i say they did not ask for invitation letter..only a miracle will give you the visa without strong reason..

I was denied cause of no strong ties in my country..

Interviewer: Are you married
Me: No

Interviewer: with a smile on his face, we wont be issuing you a visa, you can go through (hands over a blue sheet to me) this and try again...have a nice day

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hello house ,
Please assist.
I wish to make an enquiry as regards to the Visa application fee I bought
last year March 2020,
for Visa Category (Business/Tourist).Going for a conference.

I wish to know if I can make use of the visa fee for a fresh application
this year going for another purpose of travel, since my previous application appointment was cancelled due to
the Covid 19 last year., or is it that the visa fee only stands for the initial
appointment I had then.

I heard that those people that their appointments were cancelled Feb n march 2020 due to covid 19 that their visa fee valid till September 2021, though I don't know how authentic this could be.

Thank u
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sweetgold5: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Pls I would like to know if US embassy is opened for applications now I m willing to apply again... I applied last year with my child but was denied with no reason that was b4 d pandemic.....

I also would like to ask do I need to take my child again with me to the embassy because he already has a British passport now... Is there a need for him to apply or he does not need a visa to travel to US and me what are my chances of getting a visa this time if I take my child along with his British passport?

Just confused....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Christabeliciou:
Hello .

I wish to know if I can make use of the visa fee for a fresh application.

Thank u

Yes. There is an extension on Covid era visa fees.
Always check the website of whatever you are involved in, instead of "hearing from people". Saves you a lot of time, uncertainty and money
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
sweetgold5:
Pls I would like to know if US embassy is opened for applications now I m willing to apply again... I applied last year with my child but was denied with no reason that was b4 d pandemic.....

I also would like to ask do I need to take my child again with me to the embassy because he already has a British passport now... Is there a need for him to apply or he does not need a visa to travel to US and me what are my chances of getting a visa this time if I take my child along with his British passport?

Just confused....

Depends on your intentions
A British passport has only a 90days stay in the US under ESTA Protocols and then will require a form of visa (permit).
And yes, the US Embassy in Nigeria has resumed operations
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by KeleDon(m): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
fkj950ax:

1. You have started this on the wrong foot. You are putting together an application that is not authentic or genuine
2. The embassy doesn't need and will not use an invitation letter to approve a visa. It is almost absolutely irrelevant.

The thing is that her daughter has a severe medical condition and she already got the medical reports from the hospital, she is a citizen and she works in a hospital.
Now she is barely around and now she just wants me to come visit but using the daughter medival condition.
She is the one handling the sponsorship
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by KeleDon(m): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
JezCalMeJay:

They won't ask for invite or should i say they did not ask for invitation letter..only a miracle will give you the visa without strong reason..

I was denied cause of no strong ties in my country..

Interviewer: Are you married
Me: No

Interviewer: with a smile on his face, we wont be issuing you a visa, you can go through (hands over a blue sheet to me) this and try again...have a nice day

What about using the health condition of her daughter and now she is over busy at work only da daughter at home.
But a friend told her to use health condition of herw daughter since she have all the medical report including several times da daught have been rushed to hospital in her absence.
That's what i want to use.
What i need is sample of a letter raised by a previous US visitor
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 4:35am On Apr 29, 2021
KeleDon:

What about using the health condition of her daughter and now she is over busy at work only da daughter at home.
But a friend told her to use health condition of herw daughter since she have all the medical report including several times da daught have been rushed to hospital in her absence.
That's what i want to use.
What i need is sample of a letter raised by a previous US visitor

There is no sample.
The embassy doesn't ask for invitation letter
You are too fixated on invitation letter and not listening to people.
At the interview, you will explain this to them verbally. They don't need anyone writing to them explaining anything.

When you fill your DS160 form, you will state your reason for travelling.
In the form, you will state who is sponsoring you
In the form, you will state any familial relationship you have.
You can't attach an invitation letter to your form, and as stated on this thread severally, the VO's chances of collecting a letter to read at the interview is 0.999%.

PS. There is nothing in English language spelt as "da". Stop using it when communicating anywhere.

13 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by chidekings(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2021
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2021
Thanks for the response well appreciated.

quote author=fkj950ax post=101215030]

Always check the website of whatever you are involved in, instead of "hearing from people". Saves you a lot of time, uncertainty and money[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lmaaaaoooo na wa oooo... so in all of U.S she need to invite a stranger from Nigeria to look over her (da) daughter

fkj950ax:

There is no sample.
At the interview, you will explain this to them verbally. They don't need anyone writing to them explaining anything.

You can't attach an invitation letter to your form, and as stated on this thread severally, the VO's chances of collecting a letter to read at the interview is 0.999%.

PS. There is nothing in English language spelt as "da". Stop using it when communicating anywhere.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by KeleDon(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
fkj950ax:

There is no sample.

Yeah my bad on that (da), correction noted.
But she is taking full responsible for all expenses, also she was told about her taxes document and all the other document to give to me when ever i am going for the interview.
I just good tutor on what i need to do or how to raise a good invitation letter.
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by theiky: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
KeleDon:

But she is taking full responsible for all expenses, also she was told about her taxes document and all the other document to give to me when ever i am going for the interview.
I just good tutor on what i need to do or how to raise a good invitation letter.
Thank you

Nobody cares about her taxes or invitation letter. You aren’t listening are you? Just for a tourist visa you’re gathering all these documents? Honestly are you really tryna visit or ?? Those VOs have exactly 0 seconds to view documents at the interview and you too reason am now..... your friend is trying to bring you, a foreigner to look after her child in the states... as in?? Does it sound right to you?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by maximilano: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
KeleDon:

Thank you
Sir/Ma,
If this is your reason for wanting to visit the US. I will humbly advise you to tell your sponsor to send the sponsorship money to you so that you can use it to setup a business or enjoy yourself in Nigeria. Your reason for going shows immigration intent. There are over 200 million people in USA. Why does she need someone from Nigeria to babysit her child? Can you answer this question?
NB: Invitation letter is as irrelevant as the P in Psychology. VO’s rarely ask for it.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Damian457: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
KeleDon:

Thank you

Just like somebody earlier said the invitation letter is going to be as useless as the P in psychology.
Whether you want to Jakpa or not, just focus on your interview and ensure you demonstrate ties to Nigeria.
You will be fine
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by KeleDon(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
Damian457:

Just like somebody earlier said the invitation letter is going to be as useless as the P in psychology.
Whether you want to Jakpa or not, just focus on your interview and ensure you demonstrate ties to Nigeria.
You will be fine

Thanks bro u gave me what i needed to know
I appreciate that so much
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by KeleDon(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
maximilano:

Sir/Ma,
If this is your reason for wanting to visit the US. I will humbly advise you to tell your sponsor to send the sponsorship money to you so that you can use it to setup a business or enjoy yourself in Nigeria. Your reason for going shows immigration intent. There are over 200 million people in USA. Why does she need someone from Nigeria to babysit her child? Can you answer this question?
NB: Invitation letter is as irrelevant as the P in Psychology. VO’s rarely ask for it.

I know a friend 4yrs ago who went through invitation letter via baby sitting, thou iys her cousin who invited her over.
Bro mostly grace covers one in all we do.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by KeleDon(m): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
theiky:

Nobody cares about her taxes or invitation letter. You aren’t listening are you? Just for a tourist visa you’re gathering all these documents? Honestly are you really tryna visit or ?? Those VOs have exactly 0 seconds to view documents at the interview and you too reason am now..... your friend is trying to bring you, a foreigner to look after her child in the states... as in?? Does it sound right to you?

Bro i went online and saw documents in which they stated down for one to bring along with him or her.
Why i am here is to ask experienced people who have visited the embassy or who have gone through visit process either successfully or not.
About 4years ago my friend was successful ly granted visa via the cousin asking her to come baby sit her kids for 3weeks, she has lots of family based there in US oh and this my friend cousin has been there for almost 20years.
But she was granted visa. Everything for this life na grace.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
I want to kindly state here to those who send me personal messages that, I do not respond to them any longer based on an unpleasant experience a while back.

The person used my email address (which naturally are my names) to dig up who I am, and appeared at my office promising (and begging profusely) to pay me for Visa Application Assistance for a family.

I am not an agent, nor do I consult for the consulate. I joined this thread in 2019 and all I know is by following it.

My non-response to PMs but actively commenting on the thread is not because I am too big or busy or full of myself, but I didn't fancy that experience. Please do understand.

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Damian457: 2:23am On Apr 30, 2021
KeleDon:

Thanks bro u gave me what i needed to know
I appreciate that so much

Let’s talk on dm

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by KeleDon(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2021
Damian457:

Let’s talk on dm

Good morning bro
I have dm u already
Check ur mail
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2021
KeleDon:

Bro i went online and saw documents in which they stated down for one to bring along with him or her.
Why i am here is to ask experienced people who have visited the embassy or who have gone through visit process either successfully or not.
About 4years ago my friend was successful ly granted visa via the cousin asking her to come baby sit her kids for 3weeks, she has lots of family based there in US oh and this my friend cousin has been there for almost 20years.
But she was granted visa. Everything for this life na grace.

Did she eventually return to Nigeria after visiting U.S?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Abu23Rahman: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Pls I need someone to explain to me about this scenerio..

A Nigerian woman , who's now a citizen of America after marriage to a citizen over there and she has spent close to 25 years...
She got divorced finally last year January..
So she has been talking to a bro in Nigeria Since then and they have concluded on getting married..
So she intend coming to Nigeria to marry him..
So what are the ways and protocols she has to follow to take him along with him to America
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Abu23Rahman: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2021

A Nigerian woman , who's now a citizen of America after marriage to a citizen over there and she has spent close to 25 years...
So she has been talking to a bro in Nigeria Since then and they have concluded on getting married..
So what are the ways and protocols she has to follow to take him along with him to America

What type of Visa will they get
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pesuzok(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Good evening all,

Can I still add a dependent after I have completely scheduled an appointment.

Say I successfully scheduled an appointment for myself and want to add a dependents weeks before the interview.

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Plus21: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hello, please how do I calculate the money needed for financial statement for business visa (1 week conference)?
I have read a lot of past pages of the thread and found out every other document but i couldn't find this answer.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by planetx: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Abu23Rahman:

What type of Visa will they get
She will petition for him with the I-160 form after the marriage with evidence that the marriage is real and not just for immigration purposes. Then after USCIS approval of the petition it is sent to the National visa Centre where she pay some fees, fill out form DS-260, submit affidavits of support to show she is able to financially support the person after arriving in the US temporarily, and you or the person will also submit your civil documents, police clearance etc. After that is approved the petition is sent to the US embassy who schedule you for an immigrant visa interview, so it is a multi layered process not a matter of what type of visa they will get

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
fkj950ax:

Always check the website of whatever you are involved in, instead of "hearing from people". Saves you a lot of time, uncertainty and money
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by KeleDon(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
seyewest:

Did she eventually return to Nigeria after visiting U.S?

U go return neh
She stayed there and doing well also working sef and she has her resident permit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Abu23Rahman: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
No she hasn't returned..they talk on phone and social Media..
So she wants to come pls I really need help concerning this and it's very urgent zero eight Zero ninetwoeightthreetwentynineteen

How will they process the marriage
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by osheeynoni(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
good day house, please I want to know if I will have to send my documents to the embassy before the interview date??

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (433) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: emmaodet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.