Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix (112101 Views)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Peruzzi Blasts A Lady Who Sketched Him, Says "Your Head Is Not Correct" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2020
Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Blackmail Her With Her Edited Nude Pictures.

She Wrote:

Earlier Today a couple of mails were recieved from unknown blackmailers threatening to release ‘edited’ pictures of our client, Natacha Akide (Tacha). We want to let the general public know that these pictures are edited and false pictures sent to blackmail our client in exchange for some money.

Natacha Akide does not have and will not have such pictures of herself taken under any circumstances.

We understand that this is a difficult time for most people, but let’s also be human and desist from any form of extortion, blackmails and thefts as we continue to fight Covid-19.
Kindly disregard any photoshopped pictures from these blackmailers. - We do not negotiate with blackmailers-

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_PcK3JjG6k/?hl=en

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2020
Set Awon blackmail gang grin grin grin grin

Hunger bad

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by CodeTemplar: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Hungerovirus is real . . . lol.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by TheSourcerer: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Good edit

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by jerryunit48: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Yeah this is sad... very useless set of people trying to harvest where they did not sweat

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by josen16322(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2020
If i don't know somtin den i ask Google,wen i ask Google wat are d crimes in Nigeria and d list goes on and on u see negative act like fraud,kidnapping,cyber crime,hoodlums,money laundry,money rituals,terrorism etc wen a white man who want 2 invest in d country saw all dis he will look else where embarassed embarassed

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by chatinent: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Why do I feel the nude really weren't editted but real, her response could be just to fight the shame.

252 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by FatherBona: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
chatinent:
Why do I feel the nude really weren't editted but real, her response could be just to fight the shame.
[/s]
Its real and she's posting them herself.
The maggots in your brain

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by chatinent: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Its real and she's posting them herself.
The maggots in your brain
So I cannot post my nudes (I once shared to sb before) myself with the public now when sb is trying to dupe me with it, debunking it's photoshopped? Thereby, killing the blackmail. Oh, you are a little man.

310 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by DanseMacabre(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2020
Don't these clout-chasing idiots realise that we have far more pressing and urgent issues to handle at the moment

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by xendra: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2020
chatinent:
it is clearly edited. if its indoor I might believe but outdoor like that? what will they do such nudes for?? plus everybody knows Tacha's breast is sleepers grin that's definitely not Tacha

and if Tacha's pic can be edited Then Toke's own definitely is too.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Rosieflower(f): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Raeheemwayne: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Low IQ scammers.

How can someone threatens a Nudist with Her Nudes.

Even on her worst days, Tacha will gladly post those Nudes herself.

NB: I need that App already.

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by PureGoldh(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
E be like say dx kinda format dey reign nii
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by OKorowanta: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
xendra:
it is clearly edited. if its indoor I might believe but outdoor like that? what will they do such nudes for?? plus everybody knows Tacha's breast is sleepers grin that's definitely not Tacha

and if Tacha's pic can be edited Then Toke's own definitely is too.

If I had any slightest doubt left in me, your indoor/outdoor analysis just solved that.

10 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Sparkies85(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
This news makes me to remember this song
" do anything for clout " by offset ft cardi b

She and toke makinwa got the same type of threat, same day
What a coincidence ...lol

7 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by scoundrel(f): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Is this the new scam or a new form of attention seeking? Women love to claim unique but at the end of the day follow each other’s actions bumper to bumper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by McBrooklyn(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Probably some cooked up shït like Toke Makinwa's... Mgbeke too wan trend grin

You know COVID-19 don really cease us from reading news about her, Tonto Dike & Toke Makinwa for front page lately.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Tetrahedron: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Who are the useless mods pushing this kind of rubbish news to frontpage

Heh?
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Millenniumlady(f): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Men will always do anything to scam a lady once she's hard working.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by MercyfulGod: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Nicklaus619(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Some people will not just channel their talent to do things that will benefit them positively.
The person that did this edit thing think tacha could be moved by exposing an ordinary nude shocked

No be this girl miracle fvck for live tv that year We no wan see abeg
Nothing new abeg tell us something different

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Usorohtheman(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
This girls are hungry

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by rawtouch: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
na lie, attention seekers

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Petersamuel8(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
The blackmailers no they try
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by koxyz: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Qfhlp
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by JosephXavier: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
E
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Is it not pussycat and bress? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. / Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.