Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown (5573 Views)

COVID-19: No Lockdown For Now ― FG / COVID-19: No Lockdown For Now ― FG / Ekiti Road Collapse: Palliative Works Begin On The Affected Road - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2020
All animals are equal indeed. These are the true Nigerians

Trending on YouTube

Translation:
What’s Your Name?
She Says Her name....

How Much Did They Give To You?
40K.....

Why Did They Give You?
They Said It’s From Buhari, 20k For Me And 20k For My Daughter..

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=2670664836511954&_rdr

https://www.facebook.com/619390311885304/posts/821649048326095/?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=oQGsyaBpRLCzBAAx&d=n&vh=e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Why are you jealous?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:
Why are you jealous?
They just told me I don't belong to Nigeria

After all these years of paying my taxes. Painful

13 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Brunicekid(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Wow.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Fidelismaria: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2020

Chai

Nna eeh

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

They just told me I don't belong to Nigeria

After all these years of paying my taxes. Painful

When your people were voting the north, didn't you know this is what it will lead to.

We knew.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by moonberry: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2020
angry
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by helinues: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Which state is not on lockdown in Nigeria?
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

When your people were voting the north, didn't you know this is what it will lead to.

We knew.
N20K for a toddler in a state with no lockdown and zero allocation for us in Lagos?

Kai!
I don suffer

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

We knew.
Did you vote?

1 Like

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by GOFRONT(m): 10:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Las las, All of us go get sense...

2 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:
Most of the states in the north are not on lockdown. The only full exception for now is Kano and Kaduna. Katsina is locking down TODAY in three LGAs

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/20/katsina-declares-lockdown-in-three-lgs-to-curb-covid-19-spread/amp/?fbclid=IwAR23tvA9DZYQRtTC2vr9RFgZ0l-cvdcHzbxQhBbZoFZvGsjJxIZJeHjQ4fQ

5 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Las las, All of us go get sense...
The money must be so much that a toddler can get 20k

5 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Lipscomb(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Shut up... which of his people keep voting north...The problem we are facing today was caused by your forefathers.
SLAP44:

We knew.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Chai

Nna eeh

You sure say you be Nigerian?
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Lipscomb:
Shut up... which of his people keep voting north...The problem we are facing today was caused by your forefathers.
I think this is the time true Nigerians should think, unite and end this kind of sentiments

2 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by DanseMacabre(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

Oga that's not the issue. The issue is on what grounds are people in this same country given 40,000 in one family, while others in a different region haven't gotten even 1,000

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by GamalNasser: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

We knew.

We warned them but they didn't heed and today we are okay and they are here being jealous of a little hausa baby that got 20k cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Oga that's not the issue. The issue is on what grounds are people in this same country given 40,000 in one family, while others in a different region haven't gotten even 1,000
The recipients and their relation think that this is fair and normal. But is it?

2 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

We warned them but they didn't heed and today we are okay and they are here being jealous of a little hausa baby that got 20k cheesy cheesy

Don't mind them, instead of being happy that a little hausa fine baby got a meagre N20k to flex with, they are here crying grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

This isn't the best way of handling this. You aren't the only one who didn't vote for Buhari. But, by hook or crook , he's the president.

Let the eyes of the blind be opened should be our prayers

5 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Don't mind them, instead of being happy that a little hausa fine baby got a meagre N20k to flex with, they are here crying grin
Was there a region where Buhari didn't get 30% of the votes?

Let the eyes of the blind be opened

1 Like

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

The recipients and their relation think that this is fair and normal. But is it?

See this one oo
You have to develop the sense to know when you have been beaten and leave the scene before you constitute yourself as a nuisance.

The handwriting has been on the wall since 2014 but you didn't see it.

Allow them to enjoy their presidency jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

Was there a region where Buhari didn't get 30% of the votes?

Let the eyes of the blind be opened

If you like start twisting facts to suit your argument, I am sure you the truth about the figures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

If you like start twisting facts to suit your argument, I am sure you the truth about the figures.
Tell me that Buhari didn't have at least 30% in states where Atiku won!

https://thenationonlineng.net/2019-presidential-results/amp/

Let's pray that the eyes of the Blind will be opened. Not everyone except you voted for Buhari. Be clear on that. There was no state where Atiku had less than 20% of the votes even in the CORE North!

2 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

See this one oo
You have to develop the sense to know when you have been beaten and leave the scene before you constitute yourself as a nuisance.

The handwriting has been on the wall since 2014 but you didn't see it.

Allow them to enjoy their presidency jare
I think you are too blind to see that not everyone who is not an Easterner or from the South-South is your enemy.

I abhor giving my vote to Buhari both then and now but as far as you are concerned, anyone who isn't you voted without thinking. Your bias is making you as blind as those you condemn.

4 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

Tell me that Buhari didn't have at least 30% in states where Atiku won!

https://thenationonlineng.net/2019-presidential-results/amp/

Let's pray that the eyes of the Blind will be opened. Not everyone except you voted for Buhari. Be clear on that. There was no state where Atiku had less than 20% of the votes even in the CORE North!

We warned you about this, the 2019 sham results is what b it is . A sham. We didn't vote for him at all.

Stop talking about the result, talk about our warning to you to vote for a party with some conscience. That is the talk here not some rigged figures.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

I think you are too blind to see that not everyone who is not an Easterner or from the South-South is your enemy.

I abhor giving my vote to Buhari both then and now but as far as you are concerned, anyone who isn't you voted without thinking. Your bias is making you as blind as those you condemn.

So, who dragged us into this mess if not your people. You should be opening threads to attack your people for their shortsightedness and not to jealous one small innocent hausa baby.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

We warned you about this, the 2019 sham results is what b it is . A sham. We didn't vote for him at all.

Stop talking about the result, talk about our warning to you to vote for a party with some conscience. That is the talk here not some rigged figures.
Who are the WE?
and
Who are the YOU?

Your bias is making you sound as uneducated as the people you claimed you warned.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by helinues: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:

You Southerners always cry as if power will never return to South again.

Seh karma don die ni?
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

Who are the WE?
and
Who are the YOU?

Your bias is making you sound as uneducated as the people you claimed you warned.

You must be a baby born last week. Maybe you joined nairaland yesterday. If not, you won't be typing what you just typed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Abubakar Rimi Was Shot Death / Very Disgusting!!!! See What Indians Do To Our Women. / I Love Nigeria But I Feel Pain When Other Nigerians Say Igbo Will Not Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.