Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) (92483 Views)

Chinese 'Sharprite' Store Opens Right Opposite 'Shoprite' In SA (PICS) / Court Seals Shoprite In Umuahia Over Loan Default (photos) / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Sososo(f): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kk
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
I just got a message from Konga that there stores are open. Does it mean they lockdown has been lifted?
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Discovery111(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
dehm lockdown
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by ajimotoke(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
So, how is that news, don't you know there is Lockdown or do you expect them open Shoprite while there is lockdown?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
That area na problem area

All the uniforms in the Nigeria are in that area , alausa is just close by , governor's office is just a stone thrown from that place too

People are running away from 'ejor sir , not covid.

Besides we are almost done , just 6 days remaining , nothing to shop again. We are rounding up with whatever we have left , e don enter body

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wetin u expect?
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Hoodbilonia: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Best time to shoot horror movies
I must download tonite
Netflix
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by AnanseK(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
The task force should get him

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
That's very good. For now grin

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Dannyilo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
The lockdown is really affecting both small and large businesses. This lockdown. May last for three months.

Anyways, business must go on. You can still reach me for pure honey and food items from Benue State. Basically yams, rice and garri. Due to the restrictions to some States, I can only supply Enugu, Benin, Lagos and Abuja. Call or WhatsApp 08064496194 or follow me on Instagram @benue_food_bank
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by olisefom: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
The market that the poor buys from can never be this empty cos they cannot afford to stock up.

So many gap between the rich and the poor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sommydisaster:
In Lagos......you can't have 100% efficiency on lockdown, you must have persons like this OP hop'n one place and the other

I hope you've not contracted the virus, stay indoor and stay safe

Corona virus' is real

Meanwhile check out my signature for affordable smart TV, sound bar and air-conditioning unit

Stay at home and you still want make we check your signature
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Oche211(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
The few are those who also went out to see if others comply with the lockdown
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by olax02(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Definitely it must be empty because of the lockdown. It is very obvious... undecided
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Winning123: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Keep visitng instead staying home safe.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by ednut1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
pocohantas:
Even if they leave it open 24/7, it is the same set of people that will visit it. Money no dey.

Wetin you sef find reach there?
i go see my babe grin. I go bonny camp eye clinic to collect my specs jare
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by aladeokin1000(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
God help us
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by duro4chang(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
What do expect ?
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by oyeb15: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Money no dey
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by OBku4(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
ToluNazzal:
So, i stopped by at the Ikeja City mall (Shoprite) to get the pulse oat the stores and see if people are complying with the Lockdown in Lagos. Apart from the few people and cars their, it was mostly scanty.

You can watch the video coverage below:

You should be arrested!
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by aladeokin1000(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Naaa who don chop belle full they go Shoprite oh

I see some guy men today , one de on top the mango tree , the other ones hold stick de stone mango

Wahala de oh kiss
Things have really gone downhill
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lagos is a place where the government says stay indoors people like OP will go outside to see if people are indoors.
OP be warned and stay at home unless you want uncle Coro to follow you home to visit your loved ones.
Shoprite for no empty before

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Babapyro: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
You people are just too defiant, they instructed you t stay at home and you're doing video all over the place,and you came here to post it like it's sometimes to be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by airminem(f): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
cheesy

Crazzz
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Dey share am to Ikeja resident.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by sylve11: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:
I am not understanding. Were you expecting it to be full before

the thread is a very useless one my brother. cool

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Op suppose dey cell by now. U are lawless,for going out to confirm if people are outside.
U are doing ursef not us ahome

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Kubernetes: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
The air background noise has affected the sound quality.
The mobile device has all the utilities in the camera settings to prevent these disturbia.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
sylve11:

the thread is a very useless one my brother. cool

grin grin grin
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Dollabiz: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Really
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by anambraamaka: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Covik 1 9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.