Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? (46263 Views)

When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money / I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now / “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Intrepid01(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Easybela:
undecided All men are not the same dear,lend him as that will enable you know him more. One huge risk I took while dating was to give my bfs account number to my company and my salary was being paid there. I later had close to 800k in his account, dude went to open a separate account with my name and also got ATM card,the money was safe with him till I needed it,(don't try that though), just to let you know that some guys are angels. Lend him but keep close eye on him

why do people lie so much on this forum? like who the heck are you trying to impress? I mean which HR in the world would recruit ADA EZE and be paying her salary in to an account named OBINNA NWIZU? I feel like hitting you, lieing bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by grandstar(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Trayceey:
Lol. Why so pained?

I like crying more than the bereaved.

Many a serious thing is said in jest grin grin grin
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Lexusgs430: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
KanuSE:

Signundecided say wetin happen?

If he had an intention to payback, it should not be a problem..........

If she also requires funds, he makes her sign an undertaking too.......

Problem dey?
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Yasmin12: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hello,

I will advise you to borrow him since you have more than that, see not all guys are the same, if he has it he would surely payback,

let me share my experience,, There was this ijebu lady I was dating then, i tested her to borrow me some money, not that i dont have, and i have it mind to give her back even also have it to suprise her with gift.

But one thing this babe did which i didnt expect was that she asked for interest to be paid on the money she lent me, immidiately the feelings i have for her dropped ever since then i have been praying that if this lady is mine, God should make her remain in my life, if not she should go.

And eventually she was the one that broke up.
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by brosprophet(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
This girl is extremely wicked oo
My brother run !!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by grandstar(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Better don't try ruin your life cause if you borrow him now that you guys are dating you'll borrow him when you guys are married.....That's if he didn't ask you to borrow him to pay your bride price undecided the best thing you can do for him now is to use get some food stuff for him but don't try the mistake of giving him money cause he might use that money to invite a girl over....set awong borrowers

If she doesn't trust him, why stay with him? Guys who date girls who think anything relating to finance in a relationship is strictly a man don't get the concept that 2 shall become one.

As long as you hoard your dosh, you're not a wife but a miser.

1 Like

Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by livitexguy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
My dear give him but after this lockdown, give him massive warning not to repeat it again.
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by ufuosman(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
D guy is nice to you. No need to borrow him give him and tell him he should use it to assist himself for d lock down
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Punchline33: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Between ur 40k and ur pussy which one is more valuable? U give him pussy free to dive in anyhow and u re finding it hard to drop 40k? I have always known women value money and material things more than their body.

1 Like

Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Zenithpeak(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lockdown will soon be over and the guy will bounce back but he will always remember the how unhelpful you are in the day when he needed you the most
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Michhy123(f): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
At poster.... From my experience and my own contribution ....only give someone money that you know it won't hurt you even if the person can't pay back....

That is my rules now. I don't give as borrowed I will give you as though IAM dashing you and the amount won't exit 10k so if you can't pay it won't become a problem.
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
why i come this thread na,u remind me of my app loans,me don default loan o,no money.
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Michhy123:
At poster.... From my experience and my own contribution ....only give someone money that you know it won't hurt you even if the person can't pay back....

That is my rules now. I don't give as borrowed I will give you as though IAM dashing you and the amount won't exit 10k so if you can't pay it won't become a problem.
u are u requesting my account number? 5k is too much o.
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Punchline33:
Between ur 40k and ur pussy which one is more valuable? U give him pussy free to dive in anyhow and u re finding it hard to drop 40k? I have always known women value money and material things more than their body.
wetin concern women with their puscy ,i prefer to give it than money and food gan.
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Realtizzy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Give or no give, from the way you sound you are a dangerous wicked lady
Ordinary money for upkeep for someone you claim to love, you are writing us in Nairaland.
I am sure he has spent 10x the money he is asking of u on you nd here you are contepleting helping him in a trying period of covid-19 that even enermies help each other
I wish he we discover how hardheartened you are nd not collect the money nd quit the relationship

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Olude193: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
As long as he can give you back.

I always borrow from my girlfriend but I give back then I borrow again..

After I had won her trust Some months later, I told my girlfriend to borrow me 1.6 million

Guess what

She stopped communicating with me and I never heard from her
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by KanuSE: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If he had an intention to payback, it should not be a problem..........

If she also requires funds, he makes her sign an undertaking too.......

Problem dey?

Yes sir, there's a problem.

How do you love the person you don't trust - think about it breh. What's the meaning of the undertaking they're signing?

If he promises to pay back, then his word is enough to rely on. IMO cool
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Intrepid01:

why do people lie so much on this forum? like who the heck are you trying to impress? I mean which HR in the world would recruit ADA EZE and be paying her salary in to an account named OBINNA NWIZU? I feel like hitting you, lieing bastard.
no hit am,cooluuu down

1 Share

Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
@Op, how much have you given to me before? @Op, use your Head, get in touch with me, so that u wouldn't make any mistakes
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Intrepid01(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
dancok:
no hit am,cooluuu down

Oga park well....don't be an ass licker....or are you the boyfriend they were paying are salary in to his account? rubbish!!!
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Lexusgs430: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
KanuSE:

Yes sir, there's a problem.

How do you love the person you don't trust - think about it breh. What's the meaning of the undertaking they're signing?

If he promises to pay back, then his word is enough to rely on. IMO cool

Then tomorrow, she drags him to Judge Judy....... If you guys are not married, trust currency is worthless......
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by KanuSE: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Then tomorrow, she drags him to Judge Judy....... If you guys are not married, trust currency is worthless......

What's the point/essence of relationship or marriage when TRUST is absent. undecided
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Lexusgs430: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
KanuSE:

What's the point/essence of relationship or marriage when TRUST is absent. undecided

In relationship, it's a gamble......

Once married, it's deemed a fairly safer umbrella......

You trust in relationships, but with your whole sense insitu.......
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Staro: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Trayceey:
Fellow nairalanders,

I have a pressing issue on ground and I need your contribution. My boyfriend has been working for about 5 years now. We've been dating for a while now and he has been so nice and caring. The best ever.

In my past experience in relationships, I have been quite generous but the guys turned out to be ingrates so I vowed never to give any boy my penny again.

When I met my man, he melted my hardened heart with the love he showered on me. On one occasion, I have borrowed him money and he paid me back. Now he's asking me to borrow him another money. [b]Because of this lockdown, he has gone so broke and he opened up to me. Initially, I did not believe him but when I noticed he has run out of food stuffs and the provisions he normally stock his house with, I believed him. I have more than enough money. The money he's asking for is like chicken change to me. [/b]But I don't want him to get used to borrowing from me and I have vowed never to give a guy my money again except if he's my husband.

Please I need advice. Fellow ladies like me, what do you think? Should I borrow him?

Don't 'borrow' him. Support him whatever amount you can.
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Afromentalist: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
The hypocrisy of women in all its splendour. Freely displayed for all intelligent ones to see.

Tufiakwa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by KanuSE: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

In relationship, it's a gamble......

Once married, it's deemed a fairly safer umbrella......

You trust in relationships, but with your whole sense insitu.......

Lol cheesy

Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Aguogba(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Even if this is one thing I will achieve this year, I want to let most people reading this post and future readers know this:
Lend= offer or give a borrower
Borrow= ask or receive from a lender.

We Nigerians ( educated and otherwise) are always careless with these two words.
Imagine your Oyinbo boss telling you that he just bought a new house which has made him broke and you reply by saying, "sorry sir, can I borrow you some money?". You will be lucky not to get fired. 'Cos to him, you're the devil.

Please and please. Using lend instead of borrow confuse the hell out of people who really know the meaning of these two words and use them correctly.
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Lexusgs430: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy

That's why nairaland is littered with failed relationship threads..........

If marriage fails, simply seek legal redress and collect your share, of what is collectable.......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Afromentalist:
The hypocrisy of women in all its splendour. Freely displayed for all intelligent ones to see.

Tufiakwa

WE'RE USED TO THESE KINDS OF THREADS NA.
SEE, ANY MAN WEY NO GAIN WISDOM FROM NAIRALAND NO FIT WISE AGAIN FOR THIS LIFE. cheesy

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by luluosas(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
My dear, I am not in any way against her trying to help, no, but against the idea of the person involved (her sin partner). Get it?

As for the second part of your comment, may I tell you that I don't waste my time reading such irresponsible post. I only commented based on the headline (Topic). So, are from to call me whatever you want. Thank you

DanDeeBoss:
Making a grave mistake by helping someone in need??

Well-done @the second bold...... You're an unserious person, to think he even used Jesus Christ in his post undecided
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by luluosas(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
You are welcome
Lovexme:

You're just talking off point. Financial adviser. undecided
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Lovexme(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
luluosas:
You are welcome
grin My pleasure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.