Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria[noun]. TMA1 G.S.T ASSIGNMENTS.HELP! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria[noun]. TMA1 G.S.T ASSIGNMENTS.HELP! (281 Views)

A Student's Guide To Scoring High With The Best Assignments Help In Australia / NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (NOUN) - IKORODU STUDY CENTRE / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Of Nigeria[noun]. TMA1 G.S.T ASSIGNMENTS.HELP! by Christmasdon(m): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Who have a clue to this. the portal to doing my TMA1 GST ASSIGNMENTS IS NOT OPENING, AND THEN MY STUDY CENTRE GAVE ME ANOTHER FRESH LINK TO DO IT.which is www.elearn.edu.net/login and this could not accept my username and passwords. Saying incorrect pin. please, someone should help, and i have done other courses now remaining only the G.S.T COURSES. PLEASE HELP. Study centres are hereby closed amidst the novel coronavirus pandemic. I need an assistance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria[noun]. TMA1 G.S.T ASSIGNMENTS.HELP! by hansoneze: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2020
In the new link, kindly use your matric number as both your username and password. The system will then ask you to create a new password.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria[noun]. TMA1 G.S.T ASSIGNMENTS.HELP! by Christmasdon(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
hansoneze:
In the new link, kindly use your matric number as both your username and password. The system will then ask you to create a new password.
. THANKS! ARE YOU A LADY?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria[noun]. TMA1 G.S.T ASSIGNMENTS.HELP! by Christmasdon(m): 1:49am On Apr 22, 2020
hansoneze:
. Please help, i followed it up as u told me and then i opened it. but still can't access my tma1 courses .please what could be the issue sir/maddam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria[noun]. TMA1 G.S.T ASSIGNMENTS.HELP! by frixie: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Take your time to read through on the site. The tma comes up after you have done the assigned task. It's not like the once on the other side. You read the module, watch the video and do other task.

There is no magic around it. Take ur time, read through and do it.

(1) (Reply)

How I Migrated From Nigeria To Canada / 2020 Howard Nigerian Grad Earns Ph.d. At Age 73 / Advice Needed: Learning Software Development In Uni. Or Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.