Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her (142134 Views)

Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by lalasticlala(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2020
Popular OAP, Toke Makinwa has released her edited nude photos after a scammer tried to blackmail hair with the fake nudes.

The scammer edited Toke Makinwa's original bikini photos and attempted to scam and blackmail the OAP.

Sharing the fake photos with the threat message she received, Toke Makinwa wrote:

"Is this really how low we’ve become? I understand that things are hard, I get that feeding off each other and scamming people will be on the rise but I’ve never and would never negotiate with con artists/scammers. I am sharing this ahead of your threats to release these edited/false images cos this is disappointing, this is not humanity, there is a pandemic killing people and there’s also certain human beings wanting to exploit people in a time when we should all spread love and kindness. Stop with your bloody emails already �����. I am not the one, not yesterday, not today, not ever. I don’t have any money to give you."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_PHWfQFTIQ/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by iyatrustee(f): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2020
Bad market! Toke on a good day sef can go naked in front of the camera, how someone thinks he can exploit her through that avenue beats my imagination cheesy

That said, the fact that a lot of lazy peeps are there looking to cash out big from doing nothing, absolutely nothing shows how low the society has fallen.

480 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by JasonJidenna(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2020
....And that was how some "body odour" photo editors tried to blackmail Mercy Eke with some nude pictures...

I wonder what some people hope to achieve.

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2020
hahaha,children nowadays,everytime nude and nakedness_well keep doing hekeheke.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Mistaicey2288: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2020
This Aunty will not stop being stupid.. Mtcheeww

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by KINGJAJA888(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Dis guys won blackmail the wrong people cheesy people wey don see 99 no dey fear 100 grin

In shut;

U can't shame the Shameless periodt! cheesy

221 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Rapmoney(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Men dem! Country hard cool

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by whytediamond(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Person wey fit naked go Balogun market for free na him blackmailers dem wan expose for internet.

I laugh in Covik one nine grin

226 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by naijaloan: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Na this kain topic Lalasticlala dey like grin
Where amuatulu sef

8 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Patrioticman007(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Cheap popularity.

47 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by bikerboy1(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2020
embarassed

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by EzzyCarter: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Lol. Scripted shiit cheesy

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Abboki: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2020
The picture we are seeing is no different from the purported nude picture...

From all of us @bbq

8 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by irunoko(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2020
I like how she manouvered the blackmailers cheesy

Bad market for internet scammers.this one no enter at all grin tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Even if it's real, toke is a marlian . You can't shame the shameless cheesy

55 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Class Dismissed
Case Dismissed
Corona why you no won dismiss naw

6 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by IYANGBALI: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
This girl is fokn ugly and her breasts don fall like naira

46 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
wink
Hmm, this style of gaining more popularity go soon dey trend now

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Martinola(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Crashed market

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by irunoko(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Lol. Scripted shiit cheesy
lmaoooo because no avenue for female bashing as usual wink tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Onebyonedead: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Watch she just one post nude lol

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by ignis: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Bad market.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by tradepunter: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
With that waist not sure she can take a real dk...

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by temptnow: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Bad market
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Pandev(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
undecided
Does anyone really want to see thing without clothes?

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by GOFRONT(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Where is d nude

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.