Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians (29199 Views)

Relief Disbursement Collation Form / Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women / Man Shot Dead At Collation Center In Rivers, Protest Sparked (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
I go just report the scammed number to NCDC straight grin
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by tunary(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

She is not your babe if she is controlling you...You are the babe in the relationship mumu
LMFAO
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by ikorodureporta: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin man must wack
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Apologize(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bahamas95:
Everything in Nigeria is a scam, even the Corona Virus sef. I don't believe it from day one, these fvcking polithiefcians just wanna use it as opportunity to embezzle more money.

Fvck all of them!

Kwenu.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by keandre: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
farady:

Nobody is causing panic. Simply calm down and think through, except maybe you're a banker. I'm not one. I know that email link to an account do receive sensitive bank information related to that account. So you can't just rule out the possibility that a scammer won't be able to access or hack into an account. I saw where someone either on the first page or second, posted where an account was debited immediately he filled the form. So how was that possible?
Sensitive info like? Banks don't send any sensitive info to ur mail,they do not even require you do same to them,so which sensitive info are you talking about?? Infact mails containing sensitive infos won't be delivered.

1 Like

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by AmTruth: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Correct reply, I like that.
keandre:

Sensitive info like? Banks don't send any sensitive info to ur mail,they do not even require you do same to them,so which sensitive info are you talking about??
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by ameh99: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
The government it's self is a scam

1 Like

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
The scammers and the government are both FRAUDSTERS!
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by ogbonnachrys: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
I doubt. Account number is everywhere both those doing giveaways. If you dont release vital info like card details and bvn , nobody will have access to your account unless to deposit fraudulent money to your account to implicate you.

I think so [/quote]
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Inventionalgeek: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thanks boss

ENIGMATIC2023:

She is not your babe if she is controlling you...You are the babe in the relationship mumu
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by seunlayi(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Princewell2012:

Don't trust this government. They might initially wanted to assist us with palliative but decided to change their mind.

Take it or leave it. This government is not ready to assist the masses.

This is just what happened, they lack Data to use for some part of the country. Only a fool will blame those that filled those little info. Blake the FG, they created for it

1 Like

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by bcbones: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
When you didn't give out the original, boys then gave out the fake. That's what happens when the government is idle, devil most use him workshop. Incompetent government
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Jidkidz(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
AlexReports:
A fake Federal Government of Nigeria relief disbursement collation form is trending online, with many thinking the form was actually created by the government.

Due to the ongoing lockdown across the country, many Nigerians are currently expectant of a form of relief disbursement from the FG.

Some fraudsters have decided to use the opportunity to create a fake google form that claims to be created by the government.eni ma ku pade eni ma pa

Taking to Twitter, Tolu Ogunlesi the Special Assistant to President Buhari on Digital & New Media, cautioned the public against filling such forms.

He wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1252195348287807488
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by yommen: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
brunofarad:
Oya do the legit one naa

You are quick to warn Nigerians of the scam one but refuse to offer the legitimate one.

CLOWNS

If even if they now don't offer you anything, you don't want to lose the one you have, you know!
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Uzyvicks(f): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thank God I almost did it
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by udechux(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Country of conmen
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Sunky200: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
eh eh eh!
see senior scammer warning people against scammer
funny world
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Mummyfour(f): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
I filled the form o,but it didn't submit because somehow network in my area was very slow and the page kept dragging and closing. At a point I was very angry and frustrated and almost transferred my aggression to innocent people. Now I realize that God uses even foolish things to answer prayers. Thanks to the slow network,if not the scammers would have probably removed the N 802.00k that I have in my account. The Money I am using as a point of contact for another one to enter miraculously.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Wendybrown(f): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Neduzze5:
We need to be very careful... That's how a client said he received a call asking him to confirm his account and ATM details to be added to the list of citizens for Conditional Cash Transfer from the Federal Government. shocked

I heard same too.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Lush100(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
that is you who would not release your information some will.
go to some banks. everyday you will see people crying especially those from 55 years above, crying because money in their account have been wiped out.
you may not fall into it but others may.

ogbonnachrys:
I doubt. Account number is everywhere both those doing giveaways. If you dont release vital info like card details and bvn , nobody will have access to your account unless to deposit fraudulent money to your account to implicate you.

I think so
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Dollabiz: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oh
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
North, South, East to West na scam all through plus government = Scam Republic of Nigeria
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by faebenezer5star: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
This Relief Disbursement Collation Form being circulated is a SCAM.

NEVER EVER, under any circumstances, give out your BANKING + PERSONAL details to ANY online ‘data collection’ form. Never.

Don’t do it. Don’t even wonder if it’s genuine or not. Just don’t do it!
THEY FORGOT TO ADD THAT _ WE CAN'T AND WILL NEVER GIVE YOU PEOPLE ANYTHING AND WE ARE NOT PLANNING TO....MTEEEEEEW RUBBISH ME I WILL FILL ANY form I see whether online or offline ����
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Neduzze5:
We need to be very careful... That's how a client said he received a call asking him to confirm his account and ATM details to be added to the list of citizens for Conditional Cash Transfer from the Federal Government. shocked
I got this call too.The person claimed to be a customer care from my bank....He asked for the expiry date and the longest number on my debit card...
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Wendybrown(f): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
ogbonnachrys:
The form requires only account number and phone no. Can one be scammed with that info alone

No I don't think so . Where they'll be a problem is wen u disclose your banking details such as your BVN or ATM card no.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
I actually filled the form .

But used an empty account.

It's a pity
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by BenAndrew: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Just by looking at the URL Alone should tell u it's a scam. I wonder why people still fall for this.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Wendybrown(f): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
farady:

They can access or hack into the account number you filled, if the email and or the phone no you gave out is linked to the account. These are the important. Cause if they can access that email, they can retrieve your bank details like pin and ATM information period.

The rest requirements on e form is just to populate the page and make it look real.

And your pin and Atm info. is in your email account? how possible is that abeg
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by funso77(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wait ooo my people. Why would they now be asking for these details on the form if they do not intend to benefit from it in the long run. I think since sensitive details such as your BVN or atm details were not asked nothing can be done maliciously to your account but i believe a scammer cannot go through all the pains of developing a form online without the intended benefits of actually reaping the fruits of his/her labour. Am just wondering.

Aren't there bankers or workers in financial institutions on this forum who can help us out? IT people!!!! We need some light here please. Enlighten the people naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Mikkymilli: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
farady:

They can access or hack into the account number you filled, if the email and or the phone no you gave out is linked to the account. These are the important. Cause if they can access that email, they can retrieve your bank details like pin and ATM information period.

The rest requirements on e form is just to populate the page and make it look real.

Jessie21:
I got this call too.The person claimed to be a customer care from my bank....He asked for the expiry date and the longest number on my debit card...

Above is the only way those guys can use to hack your account If you give them the details they ask for. They'll be calling all the numbers one after the other and anyone who succumbs and give the details will be scammed. But if you don't, they can't use your email or phone number to hack shiit. For any transaction, you must be asked for an otp. How will they get the otp that was sent to your phone? I saw all the details. I had a feeling it was scam but after looking at the things I knew there was no way they could scam me with those details, so i filled it but sent all my cash to another account. My palmpay account. Just incase. I once saw a similar form where I was asked to fill some details and my bvn. I exit the browser sharpaly.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Godmercy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please sir who is now the bigest scam and the one that sorpose to quiqly render the same helps to his cityseen but pay the deaf ear to them and now come out without shame warnen us to run for scame do you people in goverment talk to your leaders at all or you are there to shear your own national cakes
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Dollabiz: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Their own palliative is also scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) / Photos: Nigerian Sex Workers In Italy / 34-year-old Shot By Policeman Over N2,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.