Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies (1352 Views)

Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank / I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu / Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies by iwaeda: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
One of Nigeria's biggest car dealers WILLY ANUMUDU has died! The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Victoria Island, suffered some health challenges few days ago and "was tested for COVID-19 which came out negative". He was to be air-lifted to Germany this morning but died about 4am....

https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1252551191868911624?s=19

Re: The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies by ppeessuu: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Rip
Re: The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies by iwaeda: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Life short, Globe motors around Akin Adesola, Adeola Odeku
Re: The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies by DanseMacabre(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
RIP.

Remember how his wife Nkechi/Nkiru used to grace all those society magazines like Encomium, Classique, Ovation etc back then. C'est la vie.

2 Likes

Re: The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies by chillex8(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
2020 should come and go.
Re: The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies by nolywe(m): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Let me confirm from my sis...Nkiru is my distant cousin
Re: The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies by AskProf: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Time...
Re: The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies by daddytime(m): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Rest on sir.

We still dey here, see you when our time is come.

Help us tell Abba how people take dey gossip am here oh.

Life na come and go.

Trade your market finish, pack your kaya go house.

Singing:

One day at a time sweet Jesus is all I'm asking from you, teach me today, help me to do all I have to do.....

Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus and tomorrow may never be mine...

Help me today, teach me to take, one day at a time.
Re: The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies by Pharaoh350s(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
I don't know much about him
But I must say RIP
May God grant his family the heart to bear the lost
Re: The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies by iwaeda: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
daddytime:
Rest on sir.

Life na come and go.

Singing:

One day at a time sweet Jesus is all I'm asking from you, teach me today, help me to do all I have to do.....

This life eh, only God knows who is next.
Ose Lalasticlala ile je niyan
Re: The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies by obi4eze(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
angry

My condolence to the bereaved.

But how do they airlift these people despite the travel restrictions? Or is it the usual 'one law for the rich and another for the poor?'
Re: The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies by iwaeda: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Even after I broke the news fergie go 'steal'am and someone moved it frim politics

Seun cc

Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies by iwaeda: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
The brown suit pix self, emi ni moni
Re: The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies by zakas: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
daddytime:
Rest on sir.

Life na come and go.

Singing:

This your write up is cracking me up.
RIP to the dead though.

(1) (Reply)

FREE REPORT: 4 Ways To Make Money Online By Toyin Omotoso / Make 500,000 Naira Monthly And More As A Member Of Firstinland Bank Sapphire Fla / Onward Paper Mill Private Placement, What Is The Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.