Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? (918 Views)

Sallah: Adamawa Philanthropist Doles Out Cash Support To Over One Thousand P"ple / National Association Of Nigerian Students Have Given The Army And Police One Wee / 24 Things Your Successful Friends Have Given Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by dodoniyi: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
With all due repects to the owner of nairaland.com, Seun and all the moderators, we, the members of this forum, should have, by now, felt your impact during this period of coronavirus lockdown; be it cash transfers or some palliative materials for some of the forum members. I don't like typing much. Let's leave it there

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by sparkhouse: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin ;DHello beautiful people of nairaland, good afternoon..

We the sparkhouse specialize in cleaning and washing of newly and old houses, we also fumigate and kill grasses around the compound.

Let's help you achieve a healthy environment with a token amount....
Any where you are around River' state, Bayelsa, Imo, Abia, Anambara and Enugu state.....

Please do well to contact us through ajaxdomingo3554@gmail.com or 08062575086
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by majamajic(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nairaland is bigger than my entire State
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by FatherBona: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
majamajic:
Nairaland is bigger than my entire State
active members?
No be people wey don go down o
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by majamajic(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
FatherBona:
active members?
No be people wey don go down o

It will be difficult

And people are not being sincere too , talk about giveaway now , u will see new new accounts , seun should keep his money , it's remaining 6 days

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by Pharaoh350s(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Who is shaking this table
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
majamajic:

It will be difficult

And people are not being sincere too , talk about giveaway now , u will see new new accounts , seun should keep his money , it's remaining 6 days

Seun could restrict the giveaway to accounts opened not later than June 2019 to deal with that, with accounts opened before 2015 or thereabouts getting priority.

Alternatively, open up the giveaway, and select names at random.
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by Mahsums: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Cc seun lalasticlala
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Seun is a man like everyone of us, using us to click Ads without offering
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by Generalnomercy: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
dodoniyi:
With all due repects to the owner of nairaland.com, Seun and all the moderators, we, the members of this forum, should have, by now, felt your impact during this period of coronavirus lockdown; be it cash transfers or some palliative materials for some of the forum members. I don't like typing much. Let's leave it there

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Yoruba Muslims can and will never give to others outside their region and religion.
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Generalnomercy:

Yoruba Muslims can and will never give to others outside their region and religion.

No need for the tribalism, plus Seun is an atheist.(He has said so here on this site)
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by dodoniyi: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Generalnomercy:

Who is a yoruba muslim here?

YOU OR WHO?
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Seun and the Millionaires or billionaires give me something abeg especially Don jazy and E-money I know you Bosses are on nairaland, since 2 of you refused to give me record deal abeg give me chop money
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by Toosure70: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
waiting for you Seun please do something.
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by jumper524(m): 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Give to the govt??
Nah!! We dont want conyroversies.

Nairalander never chop full
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by qdlvy: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Just another Nigerian seeking for handouts. Handouts that will only last for a few days and you are back to the never ending revolving door of begging and entitlement.
The owner of Nairaland has built a platform which indirectly has created millions of jobs and networking. Explore those channels on here, which are free to use by the way, and stop seeking for a private individual's handout.
And, the owner owes you nothing if you don't already know this.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by Ogegeodey(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
The way we feel entitled in this country is dangerous, it's exactly what leads to crime.

OP should open his own nairaland and share the money as he likes.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by Halopy: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ogegeodey:
The way we feel entitled in this country is dangerous, it's exactly what leads to crime.

qdlvy:
Just another Nigerian seeking for handouts. Handouts that will only last for a few days and you are back to the never ending revolving door of begging and entitlement.
The owner of Nairaland has built a platform which indirectly has created millions of jobs and networking. Explore those channels on here, which are free to use by the way, and stop seeking for a private individual's handout.
And, the owner owes you nothing if you don't already know this.
You people dey form big boys or wetin? Abeg what is bad in Seun giving back to those who have made nairaland what it is today in this time of need. Even rich people are already complaining now. If you know say you no need abeg no condemn people that are in need. Nobody dey feed another. This holier than thou attitude will take you nowhere I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by qdlvy: 1:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Halopy:

You people dey form big boys or wetin? Abeg what is bad in Seun giving back to those who have made nairaland what it is today in this time of need. Even rich people are already complaining now. If you know say you no need abeg no condemn people that are in need. Nobody dey feed another. This holier than thou attitude will take you nowhere I swear.
Seun made Nairaland which it is today, not you or anybody else. You're being delusion if you think you had anything to do with Nairaland's success. If anything, people like me, who use Nairaland everyday for business, news source, and all things relating to Nigeria, for free need to give back to him someway. I don't pay for ads or membership fees whatsoever (mind you I will gladly do if it is required) and this platform has been a big source opportunities for many people.

Besides, whatever handouts you get from begging online will not lift you out of financial problems. I haven't come across anybody who has gotten out of financial hardship from welfare packages and handouts. The opportunities to liberate yourself are littered across many sub-forums here on Nairaland already.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by Mace0lane: 5:09am On Apr 22, 2020
I do not need to think, I know you are a very foolish soul. Those that give do on their on volition, lunatic are not allowed to tell who or when to give, most especially entitled bastards.

dodoniyi:

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by clevvermind(m): 5:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Mace0lane:
I do not need to think, I know you are a very foolish soul. Those that give do on their on volition, lunatic are not allowed to tell who or when to give, most especially entitled bastards.

Stop being a child. Give your opinion and rest your case. why all this name calling?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by helinues: 6:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Is NL a charity organisation?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by helinues: 6:09am On Apr 22, 2020
Generalnomercy:

So the owner of this forum is now a Yoruba Muslim?

Yoruba Muslims must be tormenting you spiritually

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by dodoniyi: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
Mace0lane:

[/s]

THAT THING WEY YOU CALL FATHER OR MOTHER IS AN ENTITLED BASTARD ANIMAL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by dodoniyi: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2020
helinues:

So the owner of this forum is now a Yoruba Muslim?

Yoruba Muslims must be tormenting you spiritually

STUPID HOUSE BOY
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by Mace0lane: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Coming from giveaway entitled poverty wretched soul, my brother you only defined what pathetically hopeless hag your father is.

dodoniyi:
[s][/s]

THAT THING WEY YOU CALL FATHER OR MOTHER IS AN ENTITLED BASTARD ANIMAL
Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by Lovelive: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Ogegeodey:

The OP is not addressing you, so please do yourself a great good to glue your mouth until Seun says otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by dodoniyi: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Mace0lane:
Coming from giveaway entitled poverty wretched soul, my brother you only defined what pathetically hopeless hag your father is.

I am not begging nairaland owner nor your fucking stupid fille de joie you call a mother MURDERER but seeing the traffic statistics posted by the same owner and there are VERY FEW of the members here who continue to beg for money on almost every thread, I deemed it fit that it may be a wise and kind decision on the part of the owner and not by force or entitlement mentality to help some of them with or without any publicity since without members, there can't be nairaland. How many topics have been created by the so called moderators themselves.

WHO HAVE YOU HELPED IN THIS PERIOD EVEN IN YOUR IMMEDIATE ENVIRONMENT?

SUPER-FOOLISH, SELFISH-WRETCHED AND HELL-BOUND NONENTITY THAT HAS NO SOUL

I HAVE YOUR TIME THIS WEEK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by udemzyudex(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2020
qdlvy:

Seun made Nairaland which it is today, not you or anybody else.

How many thread open by seun have you read this year?
This is a forum and not a blog, everyone contributed to the growth of this forum, whether you post a topic, comment or just a viewing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by vicardino(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2020
qdlvy:

Seun made Nairaland which it is today, not you or anybody else. You're being delusion if you think you had anything to do with Nairaland's success. If anything, people like me, who use Nairaland everyday for business, news source, and all things relating to Nigeria, for free need to give back to him someway. I don't pay for ads or membership fees whatsoever (mind you I will gladly do if it is required) and this platform has been a big source opportunities for many people.

Besides, whatever handouts you get from begging online will not lift you out of financial problems. I haven't come across anybody who has gotten out of financial hardship from welfare packages and handouts. The opportunities to liberate yourself are littered across many sub-forums here on Nairaland already.

I wonder what would have become of this seun-made nairaland if people haven't come in to create threads. Is it out of tune to have a thread created for reaching out to those in need in this desperate season? Nobody's saying whatever the needy gets now will take them out of financial squalor but it will go a long way to really put the body and soul together till this season passes. It is well with y'all

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? by Seun(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2020
We certainly want to help people.

3 Likes 5 Shares

(1)

These 5 Foods Will Make Your Booty Big And Round Easily Number 5 Will Amaze You. / Will You Adopt The E-naira App By Buhari's Government? / Desertbomb, U Are Welcome 2 Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.