Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) (4257 Views)

Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Coronavirus And Fake News In Nigeria - BBC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Explorers(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
The mayor of the city of Bergamo, Italy's coronavirus epicentre, has published pictures of a church and cemetery empty of victims' coffins for the first time in weeks, as symbol of 'hope' for the country.

Bergamo mayor Giorgio Gori took to Twitter to share the first images of the city's cemetery now clear where once hundreds of bodies were being held.

He celebrated a recent decrease in deaths and infections in Italy, urging its population they had passed through the 'most difficult phase' of the pandemic.

Italy has been one of Europe's hardest-hit countries for infections and fatalities, recording 181,228 confirmed cases and 24,114 deaths, according to research by Johns Hopkins University.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8240715/Italian-church-filled-coronavirus-coffins-time-weeks.html?ito=social-facebook

4 Likes

Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Explorers(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Images of the interior of the church of San Giuseppe in Seriate, Bergamo taken in March, show the grim reality the Italian province has witnessed in recent weeks with lines of coffins filling the place of worship.

An army medical worker, in full protective clothing, seen spraying the many coffins laid in the church of San Giuseppe in Seriate, Bergamo before they were transported away by the army in March, 2020.

A priest blesses the dead lined in the hall of the church of San Giuseppe in Seriate, Bergamo.

1 Like

Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Explorers(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
After tweeting the picture, he said:

'The news I can give you today is finally positive. In these weeks there has been a decrease in the infections and deaths (from coronavirus).

He added he wanted to thank its citizens for staying indoors amid the growing death toll.

Italy is second only to Spain in Europe, and the third worst-hit in the world with Spain second and the U.S. leading.

Pictured:

A fleet of army trucks on a highway in Bergamo, on March 18, transporting the coffins of coronavirus victims out of the city after the local cemetery became overwhelmed by the virus death toll.

1 Like

Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by tillaman(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
cool
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by MercyfulGod: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Things are getting better

2 Likes

Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by GodloveTony: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
God this is the kind of news I want to start seeing from now. Not death and death every single time. I'm tired of death news

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
When I saw this tweet from the Italy prime Minister, I wept!!

I later came to Find out that Scriptures were fulfilled in Italy..

GOD ALMIGHTY is the Answer to this Pandemic and all other plagues hitting the World..

We all are mere Creatures... we have a Creator..

When things don't go well, we have to Go to our Creator..

Any Solutions we get in Isolation of Our Creator, GOD ALMIGHTY will only Bring about greater disasters..

I Thank GOD because I have seen people all over the World Return to GOD in these times..

I also believe that some persons who died, Surrendered to JESUS Before they slept..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Bossontop(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Very good
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by daddytime(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wow...

I see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by fearless247: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good News.
God answers prayers.
This is not about medicine, science and technology, this is the mercy of God being shown on the world again.
After the flood, God's wrath was abated. World leaders must be humble to recognize that power belongs to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Eife(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
smiley
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by toffyz(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
So it's only US that's terribly affected and still affecting.

The Mighty USA, Lol
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by kalvoken(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Death has lost its respect. I can recall a time when the news of death scares the shit out of people, to the extent that you can not walk alone in the night when sent on an errand.

May God heal the world of this Pandemic.
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by tayebest(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Alhamdullilah

2 Likes

Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by judey1992(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
And as their infection and death curve is coming down, Ours here is trying to go up.
#GodHelpUs
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Nmezor(f): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
cool cool
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by obi4eze(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
angry
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good news.
Thumbs up explorers.
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Tonnyb12(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good news

1 Like

Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Explorers you get mouth pass kettle.

2 Likes

Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by sapientia(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Reduction in dead bodies is now a miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD ALMIGHTY is the Answer to this Pandemic and all other plagues hitting the World..

Any Solutions we get in Isolation of Our Creator, GOD ALMIGHTY will only Bring about greater disasters..

I Thank GOD because I have seen people all over the World Return to GOD in these times..

I also believe that some persons who died, Surrendered to JESUS Before they slept..

Lol so na only Italy dey pray to God ne?

2 Likes

Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Adonispco: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please make this virus kukuma go cos am jobless now and am battling with depression.
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by wiseone28: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Make coro go abeg guys missed betting
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
God save America and God save the world. Usa are the most hit ATM. Thousands are dying daily.
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Denique(f): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thank you Lord!
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Vilgax: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

nice prayer points and all...

but the Italian Prime Minister never made that statement.

that's not even his picture, that's the president of Brazil. grin

https://africacheck.org/fbcheck/we-have-lost-control-photo-not-of-italys-prime-minister-during-coronavirus-crisis-and-quote-made-up/

2 Likes

Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
- Malachi 4:2
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
MAY THE SOULS OF ALL THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED THROUGH THE MERCY OF GOD REST IN PEACE AMEN
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Atheists will soon come for you grin

Press ignore mode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by beylinko02: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Breath of fresh air as against the news of death that filled the world this past weeks. This good news shall be permanent not just in Italy but all over the world in Jesus name
Re: Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) by Uyi168: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
fearless247:
Good News.
God answers prayers.
This is not about medicine, science and technology, this is the mercy of God being shown on the world again.
After the flood, God's wrath was abated. World leaders must be humble to recognize that power belongs to God.
Which God in question

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lingering Crisis In The Nigerian Health Sector! The Problems And The Solutio / What Radiation Can Do To Body. Warning Highly Graphic [photo] / Day Spa And Salon Now In Warri, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.