Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown (4882 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme / Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by SultanOfPuna: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
When You're Rent is Due
And Your Job is Through
Time To Show Your Landlord What That Mouth Can Do..

I know one Landlord that is fvcking this hair dresser tenant that lives around my area.

And This Lockdown has just started.mad ooo
Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
na d landlord go dey lose not the babe.at least the pussy wey im dey chop no be im go cater for his daily needs.he too needs money to take care of himself cheesy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by DanseMacabre(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bro haba why you come talk like this

If you sef na shalam, house rent don expire for this kind scenario, you no go tender
Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by habsydiamond(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
According to some olosho scholars that punnana can pay for anything and even buy anythng as well. With the way this lockdown dey go eh... Some landlord go don collect the rent of five years from 2020- 2025 when we never use this year even reach have. Sometimes man kondo can put him in a deep shiit. God help men this period o from temptation.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by SultanOfPuna: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Bro haba why you come talk like this

If you sef na shalam, house rent don expire for this kind scenario, you no go tender
I go bleep am for 1 week straight
Or else make she pack go back village

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by SultanOfPuna: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
habsydiamond:
According to some olosho scholars that punnana can pay for anything and even buy anythng as well. With the way this lockdown dey go eh... Some landlord go don collect the rent of five years from 2020- 2025 when we never use this year even reach have. Sometimes man kondo can put him in a deep shiit. God help men this period o from temptation.
Walahai men go bleep tire this period..
Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by habsydiamond(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Walahai men go bleep tire this period..
dem don dey troway Love Machine and cucumber nao oo. If u hear say one man dike break just know say na lockdown cause am. I case my rest.
Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by Biglittlelois(f): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
na d landlord go dey lose not the babe.at least the pussy wey im dey chop no be im go cater for his daily needs.he too needs money to take care of himself cheesy.

Hahahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by SultanOfPuna: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
habsydiamond:
dem don dey troway Love Machine and cucumber nao oo. If u hear say one man dike break just know say na lockdown cause am. I case my rest.
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Hahahahahaha cheesy
the landlord na mumu cheesy so how is he going to cater for himself if all his tenants na sex im dey collect from them in exchange of money cheesy.thats how i heard some uber drivers collect blowjobs from their female passengers in exchange for money.na pussy u go take buy food and cloth urself? some men can foolish sha cheesy.thats how they destroy their own business with their own hand and they will be blaming devil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by VALIDDREAMS(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Na so my tenant want make I sleep her yesterday.......she was so lucky that she has not paid her rent before that yesterday......I just over have to snub her scheming ........till after May 4th when her rent go don expire ........ Make she try that nonsense again
Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
At worst I can forgo light and waste bill, not my house rent God forbid

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by SultanOfPuna: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
VALIDDREAMS:
Na so my tenant want make I sleep her yesterday.......she was so lucky that she has not paid her rent before that yesterday......I just over have to snub her scheming ........till after May 4th when her rent go don expire ........ Make she try that nonsense again
Lies bro, grin
Quit lying...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Shebi na man wey no smart Nii mtcheee
Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by GeneralPula: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
No be today them start nah..

Most especially Island girls..
Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by Adeboyefa(f): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Will the tenant be given a rent receipt after the act? If not, she has given herself out for nothing and the man will still demand for monetary payment. Pussy no be food.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by REDBUNNY(f): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Stop telling silly lies.
Nigerians pay rent yearly not monthly.
No landlord will be foolish enough as to Bleep away 1 year rent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
I will fuckkkkk u well and still ask you for rent upper week.

If u no gree.

Quit notice
Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by deceflux(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Join Eva TV for more stories like this whatsapp them 2349013873495

Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by SultanOfPuna: 6:16am On Apr 22, 2020
PenGriffey:
WHO ELSE IS HAVING A BORING QUARANTINE? CLINK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN grin
5G Thunder Fire You There!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by SultanOfPuna: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2020
GeneralPula:
No be today them start nah..

Most especially Island girls..
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by SultanOfPuna: 7:37am On Apr 22, 2020
modestbrowser:
I will fuckkkkk u well and still ask you for rent upper week.

If u no gree.

Quit notice
Guy you wicked grin grin

Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by Ihatefeminist: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2020
my kind of topic cheesy
I don't have female tenants but I'm seriously considering it thanks to this topic of yours grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown by SultanOfPuna: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Adeboyefa:
Will the tenant be given a rent receipt after the act? If not, she has given herself out for nothing and the man will still demand for monetary payment. Pussy no be food.
They should sign an agreement on paper if the girl is wise

(1) (Reply)

a / This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) / See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.