Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America (47189 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda / Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser / Dapo Akande Honoured With A Portrait At Oxford University (2) (3) (4)

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by donjancd19(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2020
Congratulations!!! Dr.Akande ,this is one of the greater achievement Nigerians attained in diaspora.His father was a wise man and he used his brain very well.He prepared the future for his child.

""If you fail to plan,you plan to fail""

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by kunletexs: 12:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Taye4j:

Maybe you should check the trash the fool wrote about Yorubas. They've been trying this madness for a long time and Yorubas have remained silent.

Going forward, they will reap whatever they sow bountifully.

OK. Your call.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Bitcoinomy(m): 12:34am On Apr 22, 2020
Some goodnews which will not trend. Congratulations and lets keep hopes alive.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Mace0lane: 4:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Na as you know reach you talk.
If you watch keenly enough you'd see a ploy orchestrated at deriding other tribes particularly Yoruba n Hausafulani. Go on pitics section n count how many thread igbo open to deride Yoruba n their politicians while none is opened for colossal failure like Ikpeazu Umahi n Ugwuanyi.

Imagine a people with this pathetic trio calling Sanwo a failure ? They have machinery in place to ridicule governors in the SW while keeping tight lips on the failed trio of Ikpeazu Umahi n Ugwuanyi.

kunletexs:

In as much as I am against tribalism and always know how igbos behave on nairaland. I want to command your matured response but also want to say we can still show our maturity by no paying their game card; tribal superiority.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by potopotoking: 5:11am On Apr 22, 2020
Lavisha:

Same to you.

Correct ashawo

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by ddeola: 5:50am On Apr 22, 2020
Good
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Lavisha(f): 7:09am On Apr 22, 2020
1Dray:

You just registered in January and already joining in this sh*t?
WTF d'u expect?
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Lavisha(f): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2020
nikdam:
can't stop laughing
You got it. hehehe

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by 1Dray(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Lavisha:

WTF d'u expect?

May God heal you.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Lavisha(f): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2020
1Dray:

May God heal you.
And all of us. amen.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Lavisha(f): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2020
Geofavor:
You are stvpid.
Stupid idiot.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by youngsahito(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Lynx001:
we go outside the country we excel. we enter top institutions, army,navy,universities. we chant igbo amaka,yoruba amaka,arrewa amaka. Back here someone from abia cant enter rivers state civil service. When a yoruba man was made min of state for niger delta people complained even though ondo is part of nd and a major oil producer. Here in portharcourt palliatives that the state govt donated are only given to indigenes. a friend from abua(a tribe in rivers state) was not given cos he is not from ikwerre. I had a friend who did medicine from delta. Had few connections. Almost got a job with a hospital in ph. Her offence. She no be indigene. she later got job in a govt hospital in lagos. Am not yoruba but igbo. The only state that have tried in accepting others is lagos. though e don reduce.
Igbos are the most selfish people in Nigeria, you can never get other tribe working in a top position there. Lagos State government should stop employing those ungrateful bas**rd...

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by HopeAtHand: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Lynx001:
we go outside the country we excel. we enter top institutions, army,navy,universities. we chant igbo amaka,yoruba amaka,arrewa amaka. Back here someone from abia cant enter rivers state civil service. When a yoruba man was made min of state for niger delta people complained even though ondo is part of nd and a major oil producer. Here in portharcourt palliatives that the state govt donated are only given to indigenes. a friend from abua(a tribe in rivers state) was not given cos he is not from ikwerre. I had a friend who did medicine from delta. Had few connections. Almost got a job with a hospital in ph. Her offence. She no be indigene. she later got job in a govt hospital in lagos. Am not yoruba but igbo. The only state that have tried in accepting others is lagos. though e don reduce.

When Igbos do not see Yoruba and Hausas to hate on, they now pick on Ikwerres. What exactly is this unnecessary write-up for, if not to show Ikwerre in badlight. How can you be so filled up with hate. What exactly is your problem??
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Taye4j: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Sctests:

Tayerudeen, if you like back from like ekuke. Facts remain facts.

The war was Biafra vs Britain/Russia/Arabs, you guys were just pawns in the Oil war. And lost gallantly so superpowers. No shame about that. We walk around shoulder raised high and our sons have found themselves elected as political leaders in the most unlikeliest part of the world like Poland, Italy, UK, US, Canada etc.

We held on with a lockdown for 3 solid years but you've only been in lockdown for 2 weeks, yet you become beggars, Awawa thieves, 1 million criminal gangs etc. Skull mining is on the rise. It means yoruba race will go into extinction if ordinary Benin republic declares war against Oduduwa republic. grin

Another fact that is undeniable is that we don't have Emirates on our land like Fulani did on yorubaland after conquering you and impregnating your women and sisters in Kwara. grin

Finally, Nd'Igbo is an Igbo word, we named ourselves, but what does 'yoruba' mean in yoruba language? Nothing!
You were christened by hausa-fulanis with the name 'Bayerabe' (cunny, untrustworthy, unreliable) which you modified to 'yoruba'. What is more shameful than that? And what evidence do we need to show that you are the enslaved one, comfortable with his chains. grin

LMAO. Ucherudeen my muslim Igbo brother. I can see that your selective memory is at work again or maybe you've decided to be stupid. Looking at the gibberish you've been spewing all this while, I think you are totally daft.

Maybe you should go back to your history ( if you still have one anyway) and read about the world powers that supported your quest for your stupid Biafra. The truth is, even if the whole world had backed you, you would have failed because you'd been wired for such.

You goofed again when you said you held on for 3years- lies. Infact, it took that long because your people had access to food until Awolowo gave you guys that deadly blow, and within months, that flat head of yours was given a good reset.

The thing is, every great and powerful country you see today have had a patchy road to where they are today. America, Israel etc were one time or the other conquered or even have their territories taken and which the Yorubas have equally had a taste of. Even at that, they've risen out of the ashes, re-written history and have soared with wings like an eagle.

But you guys have been held in slavery for over 50 years. Even in this 21st century, the yoke of modern slavery is still placed on you and you carry it with pride - who does that.

No wonder criminals reign supreme in your midst.

Kidnapping e.g Evans
Internet fraudsters e.g Invictus Obi
Human eaters/Osu e.g Clifford Orji etc

Listen to this: 'monkey and gorilla may claim oneness, monkey will always be monkey and gorilla will always be gorilla. Yorubas are not your mates

Bunch of losers !
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Lynx001: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2020
HopeAtHandpost=88716216:

When Igbos do not see Yoruba and Hausas to hate on, they now pick on Ikwerres. What exactly is this unnecessary write-up for, if not to show Ikwerre in badlight. How can you be so filled up with hate. What exactly is your problem??
am jst quoting an instance. I stay in ph. Read my post i said It haqens even in southeast where am from. Besides when amaechi was governor and employed 13k teachers he included non indigenes. When things went south for us ur kinsman gave my dad a place to stay free. For over 5years and still enrolled me in a trade.How will i paint them in badlight?
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by blissmandate(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2020
Sakamaje:

Abegi. You are a hypocrite. If to say na igbo person na you for be first to comment fouling up the thread by shouting 'igbo Amaka' everywhere, telling everyone how special and superior igbos are.
They are foolish people
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by blissmandate(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2020
youngsahito:
Igbos are the most selfish people in Nigeria, you can never get other tribe working in a top position there. Lagos State government should stop employing those ungrateful bas**rd...
you are right, they are Ba**tard
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by blissmandate(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2020
dalass:

The thread would have reached page 25 with chestbeasters claiming him and masturbating with this landmark achievement in the US grin
The chest beaters are bastards

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Sctests: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Taye4j:

LMAO. Ucherudeen my muslim Igbo brother. I can see that your selective memory is at work again or maybe you've decided to be stupid. Looking at the gibberish you've been spewing all this while, I think you are totally daft.

Maybe you should go back to your history ( if you still have one anyway) and read about the world powers that supported your quest for your stupid Biafra. The truth is, even if the whole world had backed you, you would have failed because you'd been wired for such.

You goofed again when you said you held on for 3years- lies. Infact, it took that long because your people had access to food until Awolowo gave you guys that deadly blow, and within months, that flat head of yours was given a good reset.

The thing is, every great and powerful country you see today have had a patchy road to where they are today. America, Israel etc were one time or the other conquered or even have their territories taken and which the Yorubas have equally had a taste of. Even at that, they've risen out of the ashes, re-written history and have soared with wings like an eagle.

But you guys have been held in slavery for over 50 years. Even in this 21st century, the yoke of modern slavery is still placed on you and you carry it with pride - who does that.

No wonder criminals reign supreme in your midst.

Kidnapping e.g Evans
Internet fraudsters e.g Invictus Obi
Human eaters/Osu e.g Clifford Orji etc

Listen to this: 'monkey and gorilla may claim oneness, monkey will always be monkey and gorilla will always be gorilla. Yorubas are not your mates

Bunch of losers !

Tayerudeen stop blowing hot in anger. You yorubas are too emotional. You go give yourself cardiomyopathy. grin

Everything I said is the truth, you've not satisfactorily debunked anyone. grin

You have a fulani emirate on your land. True!

You were named by the Hausa-Fulanis. True!

You wear that name tag 'bayerabe/yoruba' with pride. True!

You have yoruba muslims who are dying to be accepted by the Fula caliphate. True!

Why you come dey lament give me? Na me put emirate for ya papa land? grin
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Taye4j: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2020
Sctests:

Tayerudeen stop blowing hot in anger. You yorubas are too emotional. You go give yourself cardiomyopathy. grin

Everything I said is the truth, you've not satisfactorily debunked anyone. grin

You have a fulani emirate on your land. True!

You were named by the Hausa-Fulanis. True!

You wear that name tag 'bayerabe/yoruba' with pride. True!

You have yoruba muslims who are dying to be accepted by the Fula caliphate. True!

Why you come dey lament give me? Na me put emirate for ya papa land? grin

Ucherudeen, I no get time for all these rhetorics Biko. Sun re o !
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by 77up(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Weldon uncle Akande kiss
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by PureFace1(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Sctests:

All these cries and lamentations won't be needed if you can simply replace Emir of illorin with an Oba. That is the evidence you were conquered forever. grin

As for shameful dahomey defeat that had your ancestors scampering under olumo rock, below is a picture of lipstick-wearing teenage dahomey lady with a severed yoruba head. grin

Take the L and bounce. Loser! grin

Lol typical desperate Nyamirin Pig, you are so dumb to the extent you don't even know the difference between drawn picture and real Picture grin

Are you sure that head she was holding was not the head of one of your forefathers? cheesy

If you learn your History very well you would read how courageous Egba warriors dealt with Dahomey and decimated them not once but twice and how Yoruba dealt with Fulani in Osogbo instead of creating your false history to satisfy your deriding narrative.

If you want to see conquered people look in the mirror, Igala people and Ijaw people that are minorities in Nigeria were the people that enslaved and Colonized Igbo.

Igala people still live on Igbo Land that they took from Igbo enslaved forefathers, it is the evidence that you are forever Igala slaves. I also heard that the Governor of Anambra is also an Igala man even Asari Dokubo called Igbo Ijaw slaves grin

You are taking about replacing the Emir in Ilorin why can't you also take back your lands from Igala people? Igala slave

Your generation are forever losers and cursed to be enslave by others even till today Igbo are still slaves in Nigeria.

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Sctests: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
PureFace1:

Lol typical desperate Nyamirin Pig, you are so dumb to the extent you don't even know the difference between drawn picture and real Picture grin

Are you sure that head she was holding was not the head of one of your forefathers? cheesy

If you learn your History very well you would read how courageous Egba warriors dealt with Dahomey and decimated them not once but twice and how Yoruba dealt with Fulani in Osogbo instead of creating your false history to satisfy your deriding narrative.

If you want to see conquered people look in the mirror, Igala people and Ijaw people that are minorities in Nigeria were the people that enslaved and Colonized Igbo.

Igala people still live on Igbo Land that they took from Igbo enslaved forefathers, it is the evidence that you are forever Igala slaves. I also heard that the Governor of Anambra is also an Igala man even Asari Dokubo called Igbo Ijaw slaves grin

You are taking about replacing the Emir in Ilorin why can't you also take back your lands from Igala people? Igala slave

Your generation are forever losers and cursed to be enslave by others even till today Igbo are still slaves in Nigeria.

Olodo say na fake picture, do a reverse search on that picture and find the source. The source is a historical archive. cheesy

Very soon you go say Omo Ibo draw am, you've always blamed omo Ibo even for the emirates on your land and your inability to impregnate your women. cheesy
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by bizzibodi(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Igbo amaka grin grin grin
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Menance: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
PureFace1:

Cry us a river pig

No one give a Bleep about your "Igbo Amaka" because we know you people are surferring from inferriority complex but stop pointing at Yoruba or gloating and making deriding comments about other tribes under your chest beating threads. cheesy

Look at this one bleating like a she goat. I know very well that inferiority complex affects only those who feel less worthy or important. Now tell me what in this Nigeria and Africa at large will make Igbos feel that way.. . Absolutely nothing.

The pain you guys are getting in this forum is obvious that your kinsmen move from one thread to the other crying "Igbo"

Hopeless maggots.

Fresh University Graduate Awaiting NYSC Dies In Her Sleep / Where To Download Textbooks Pdf/ebooks / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68