Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) (37208 Views)

Giant Fish Caught In Ibaji, Kogi State (Photos) / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by Jombojombo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
Nice one Peter Obi
Igbo nwere mmadu
Is Peter Obi the owner of the company?
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jonah507:
I love anything that has to do with animation : Toy story, Shrek, Madagascar, Zootopia, how to train your dragon, Tom and Jerry, Up, the list is endless

I love it!!
Suggest new ones for me please
Just ask for animated movies or series. have u seen FROZEN & COCO by the way
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Bikonu, kedu na-akuku Anambra ha na-eke ya bu ife? Ano mu na Anambra mana kpotukpotu a adaro na-akuku ebe mu bi. kiss

It's like they realised those goods will expire in their warehouse if they kept it, so they decided to get rid of it by doing 'Father Christmas'. Please don't quote me. I'm in Anambra and I've not received my share. angry
You are probably living fine that's why they are ignoring you
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by Eastlink(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Abagworo:

Peter Obi owns Next Cash N Carry which he established with Anambra money. I wonder how ignorant some people can be.

https://www.informationng.com/2012/07/photos-gov-peter-obi-builds-multi-billion-naira-shopping-mall-in-abuja.html/amp

Feb 22, 2013

A sitting Igbo state Governor build edifice in Abuja. This mall is called NEXT cash and carry. It is the the highest and most expensive mall in the whole of Africa. It officially opened for business yesterday.

Presently on the verge of breaking the internet loose is the angry noise of the Multi Billion naira Shopping Mall built by Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State right in the heart of Abuja. It is way beyond comprehension as most reactions claim, why the Governor had to install such a massive edifice that is way more exotic in aesthetic than most of the structures in his own state.
I don’t know about your claims, but I can vouch for that company. His younger brother Ndibe Obi has been managing the company since the 90’s.
The company began as a trading company far back in the early 1990’s. Peter Obi before he became Governor in 2004 was one of the founders of Balogun Trade fair complex. He even erected a lot of buildings there and you could see some with his name in a monument as of 2003. Visit Tradefair Lagos and ask
I actually worked in the company after my NYSC in 2014. They were a major importer of Titus canned fish and a lot of cosmetics. Maybe Peter Obi boosted the company with funds, I don’t know. But NEXT has been in existence far back.

6 Likes

Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by ScotMisile: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Anambralstson:

Please we don't need this rubbish
has spoken. The legend.

1 Like

Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by vital94(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
May God continue bless Peter obi
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by Eastlink(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

[s]How does Obi being the owner concern you useless hopeless jobless old man? Is the mall the reason Imo state is poverty infested, useless, worthless and in shambles[/s]
Both of you are not Igbos and can carry your foolishness to where you know best.

2 Likes

Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by dontalklife: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
If Peter Obi didn't do this, who will? May God bless okwute ndi Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Galactico4ever:
You are probably living fine that's why they are ignoring you

They are doing 'my people first' that's why. If I'm from there, I'll definitely get a share.
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by ScotMisile: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
clemmonce:
See where too much Nigerian film has gotten your reasoning to.... it is heart breaking to know people think this way. Just because you find it unbelievable that someone will carry his hard earned money and give to people and because you cant do such, does not mean someone else cant. Some people love to give.

Too much Nigerian film has destroyed your life.
How much would rituals give Peter Obi
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by InternalAuditor: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
Eastlink:
Both of you are not Igbos and can carry your foolishness to where you know best.
[/s]

Are you igbo?
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

They are doing 'my people first' that's why. If I'm from there, I'll definitely get a share.
I Know you stay @ onitsha or those urban cities where majority have fat bank accounts. you can even do giveaway or share palliatives if u wish,or maybe u have

1 Like

Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by Freeman50(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:
So this guy is from agùlù ukwu?

I salute him.
Its courtesy of Peter Obi, owner of next Mall and he is from Agulu.
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by clemmonce(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
ScotMisile:

How much would rituals give Peter Obi
Abi ..... no mind them.... Ignorance
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by djon78(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eastlink:
I don’t know about your claims, but I can vouch for that company. His younger brother Ndibe Obi has been managing the company since the 90’s.
The company began as a trading company far back in the early 1990’s. Peter Obi before he became Governor in 2004 was one of the founders of Balogun Trade fair complex. He even erected a lot of buildings there and you could see some with his name in a monument as of 2003. Visit Tradefair Lagos and ask
I actually worked in the company after my NYSC in 2014. They were a major importer of Titus canned fish and a lot of cosmetics. Maybe Peter Obi boosted the company with funds, I don’t know. But NEXT has been in existence far back.

Next was owned by Peter Obi. The company has been in existence since the 1990s.They own franchise of a lot of products like Titus canned fish, Heinz products, Moet and very many other.
This was many years before he became governor. Including Fidelity Bank, Willie Obiano was an executive director in Fidelity Bank before he retired and Peter made him Anambra governor..

It's just that Peter is not a noise maker. But when it comes to money, the guy is crazily rich.

1 Like

Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by vr0xen: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
it belongs to peter obi

Blackfire:
Igbo people always going show off....
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by LordShiva97(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
J111333:
Yea that's my state, no Anambra resident will be hit so hard by hunger during this pandemic.

You say what
Don't be fooled by these loud show of benevolence you're seeing on social media and the internet.
I'm in Anambra state and you don't know what's going on.
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by majamajic(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
Chest beaters

Can u explain that ?
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by Noel19: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mutemenot:
Wow, I love this . My uncle just did a similar thing and I'm thinking of donating to my quarters too.. it's right time to show love

You can start with us here. More power to your elbow
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:
So this guy is from agùlù ukwu?

I salute him.
is it same as the next cash n carry i heard of in ph transamadi axis?
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by inice(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
My dad showed me his 2 bags of rice

1 Like

Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by AdoreHim: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Anokwam na Anambra, ahube Kwam ooooo

Sixfeetbelle:
Bikonu, kedu na-akuku Anambra ha na-eke ya bu ife? Ano mu na Anambra mana kpotukpotu a adaro na-akuku ebe mu bi. kiss

It's like they realised those goods will expire in their warehouse if they kept it, so they decided to get rid of it by doing 'Father Christmas'. Please don't quote me. I'm in Anambra and I've not received my share. angry

1 Like

Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by dozai: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:

The first cash and carry in ph was after rumuola, before the army gate, right?
I knew he was an anambra guy but never knew he came from agùlù.
That shop was our shoprite then.
This one is NEXT just behind PABOD. I think Peter Obi has a stake in it. If I am right then he gave the stuff to his kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by Paganizonda: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by pasol4real(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
This is what I have been saying. That he is fighting Obiano shouldn't stop him from giving his people something. He donated so much to Rivers State government last week. I hope to see pictures of these items being distributed to the people like other Anambra philanthropists have done and not just snapping the items after they were offloaded from the truck.
You ppl will just post anything without caring if your recipients understand what you are posting.
Pls who is fighting obiano

1 Like

Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by Jibsy203(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Afonja are still begging on de street, hunger won finish dem like rats, meanwhile Tinubu cant save them, animals
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tell them, to come down to Onitsha na
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
jamesbridget13:
is it same as the next cash n carry i heard of in ph transamadi axis?
I really don't know.
Left ph a long time ago..
I'm not sure if the rumuola own is still in existence
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Peter obi at work.

God bless you sir. As long as we keep remembering that there are people we are richer than and that we can help.

This covid 19 period has opened people’s heart that no one hates anyone.

My mom told me that many people are sending relief materials from diaspora to my town. And the rich living in Nigeria also.
Re: Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) by wingmanIII: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Abagworo:

Peter Obi owns Next Cash N Carry which he established with Anambra money. I wonder how ignorant some people can be.

https://www.informationng.com/2012/07/photos-gov-peter-obi-builds-multi-billion-naira-shopping-mall-in-abuja.html/amp

Feb 22, 2013

A sitting Igbo state Governor build edifice in Abuja. This mall is called NEXT cash and carry. It is the the highest and most expensive mall in the whole of Africa. It officially opened for business yesterday.

Presently on the verge of breaking the internet loose is the angry noise of the Multi Billion naira Shopping Mall built by Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State right in the heart of Abuja. It is way beyond comprehension as most reactions claim, why the Governor had to install such a massive edifice that is way more exotic in aesthetic than most of the structures in his own state.

Every politician is not a cheap thief like your little god,rochas okorocha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / Okra Weakens The Spirit / Pick Your Favourite Nigerian Rice Dish. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.