Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Was System Virus And Antivirus Created By Microsoft Themselves- Fast Check - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Was System Virus And Antivirus Created By Microsoft Themselves- Fast Check (737 Views)

The Best Antivirus Software For 2020 / Windows 10 May 2019 Update Blocked By Microsoft For Pcs With USB Storage Or / How Do I Retrieve Files From Hard Drive Infected With Shortcut Virus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was System Virus And Antivirus Created By Microsoft Themselves- Fast Check by Haymaykar(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
So I came across these meme on Facebook but I kept wondering if these was true.. What if The virus was created by Microsoft themselves in order for them to create the antivirus and make people buy them..

Cause sometimes I imagine how the virus came to form by themselves..

Share your opinion if it can be true cause I can't say am perfect

1 Share

Re: Was System Virus And Antivirus Created By Microsoft Themselves- Fast Check by ps3o(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
That's the way IT companies operate whenever they need fame and money. One of the reasons why hackers are on the increase
Re: Was System Virus And Antivirus Created By Microsoft Themselves- Fast Check by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fast check??
Re: Was System Virus And Antivirus Created By Microsoft Themselves- Fast Check by ArchimedesIII(m): 1:04am On Apr 23, 2020
I think what really happened is "due to the thirst for more or wanting to invent or discover new things in the area of technology May be something kinda went wrong which maybe resulted to viruses affecting computers" on the other hand What u said may be true that they created the viruses for peeps to buy antivirus apps or so in order to make money in two ways
Haymaykar:
So I came across these meme on Facebook but I kept wondering if these was true.. What if The virus was created by Microsoft themselves in order for them to create the antivirus and make people buy them..

Cause sometimes I imagine how the virus came to form by themselves..

Share your opinion if it can be true cause I can't say am perfect

(1) (Reply)

Mint Like New DELL LATITUDE 3410 / How To Protect Your Privacy On Public Wifi Networks? / Lenovo T530 Corei5 ( U.k. Used) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.