Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho (6103 Views)

Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by shalom4eva(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
I just got this mail from Fidelity bank, unfortunately I only have a current account with them. Has anyone with savings account or the SWEETA account received any money from them?
Lalasticlala please help push to the permanent site grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by engrjoe(m): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Tpave(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
I saw nothing. I'm a savings account holder in fidelity bank.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
In 9ja its not possible. There must be terms and conditions.

Hitherto lala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by shalom4eva(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tpave:
I saw nothing. I'm a savings account holder in fidelity bank.

Maybe e never reach your turn angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by shalom4eva(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
shalom4eva:

But seriously if Fidelity are trying to pull a stunt then people won't take it lightly with them o, I had to check it very well and confirm its actually their official email address before posting it.
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by meetme01: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
shalom4eva:
I just got this mail from Fidelity bank, unfortunately I only have a current account with them. Has anyone with savings account or the SWEETA account received any money from them?
Lalasticlala please help push to the permanent site grin grin

Sender's email.. Let's see

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Tpave(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
shalom4eva:

Lol...Na audio money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by foxxydude: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
N150,000 or N5000,000 grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by suremanpatriot: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
bsnk wey no chop belle full grin

6 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Abovebest(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
I received same too
And I checked my account balance
-#32.60k(minus thirty two naira sixty kobo

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by agbolahan1991(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
The poster is actually in his dreams....
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by shalom4eva(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
agbolahan1991:
The poster is actually in his dreams....

And the person above you is in his dreams too abi, shio!

5 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by MrBachelor: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
I received the same mail, too. Infact, it was sent to me twice.

But I've seen nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by agbolahan1991(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
shalom4eva:

And the person above you is in his dreams too abi, shio!
Hmmmnnn....
So have u received yours..
Or who do you know that have received
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
How are you sure it wasn't sent by some mischievous fraudsters? Could you show us the sender's email?

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by somehow: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
check your account in 2yearstime

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Abovebest(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Shoodboi:
How are you sure it wasn't sent by some mischievous fraudsters? Could you show us the sender's email?

Same from Previous mail

1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by MrBachelor: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Shoodboi:

Except the mischievous fraudsters used their email to send the mail, because it is from the same email the bank has used to contact me in the past.
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by compreyus: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
MOST LECTURERS WILL NOT TEACH YOU THIS.

IMPROVE YOURSELF DURING LOCKDOWN. LEARN ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION OF DATA ONLINE.

With as low as a thousand naira, you can learn a skill that will benefit you a lifetime. statistical
analysis is a skill that is indispensable in every tertiary institution & acquiring the skill does not only put you ahead of others, but fetches extra income as it is a well sought out skill.*
We are actually running the training to help students especially undergraduate students in their penultimate and final year, and postgraduate students.
You can benefit by not only acquiring an invaluable skill for yourself alone but can also make some extra money from colleagues who don't have the skill.
Single statistical analysis of project may cost students btw 5-20k depending on location and volume of work done.
The packages have been splitted to allow all categories benefit.
TEXT OR CHAT 08039244808 TO REGISTER

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by shalom4eva(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
agbolahan1991:

Hmmmnnn....
So have u received yours..
Or who do you know that have received

Like I mentioned up there, I have a current account with them which doesn't qualify me for the money and that's why I brought here to confirm if anyone had received it

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Bimpe29: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is true but not all saving and sweets account holders are selected.
Nice one from Fidelity Bank.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
kobo i never see o,this is just a stunt, I don't believe a Nigeria bank will give u such without terms and conditions applied.
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
MrBachelor:

Except the mischievous fraudsters used their email to send the mail, because it is from the same email the bank has used to contact me in the past.

Abovebest:

Same from Previous mail

It looks legit then. grin grin grin
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by vickSamuel: 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Are you a Nigerian... are you interested in learning forex and earning at the same time while getting paid..in this covid-19 lock down..
Send me a p.m
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by DriggityDre: 3:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Shalom4eva, what do you benefit from false information?? You then proceeded to create another account to correct that 'N5000,000' so people won't notice.
It's visible that it is doctored. Even the e-mail message.
We need to throw these fake news peddlers in jail. That's the only way to stop it for good.

Shalom4eva aka Abovebest, if you want to test your altering skills, keep it to yourself.
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Uniquewise: 7:09am On Apr 22, 2020
It's true. I personally know someone who got 500,000 credited to his account. I was initially doubtful myself and thought it was a scam.

When will GTBank do for us their loyal customer
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Abovebest(m): 7:18am On Apr 22, 2020
DriggityDre:
Shalom4eva, what do you benefit from false information?? You then proceeded to create another account to correct that 'N5000,000' so people won't notice.
It's visible that it is doctored. Even the e-mail message.
We need to throw these fake news peddlers in jail. That's the only way to stop it for good.

Shalom4eva aka Abovebest, if you want to test your altering skills, keep it to yourself.

Oga calm down
Go and ask anyone operating Fidelity bank to confirm before assuming

FYI I don't even know Shalom4eva

The 5000,000 part, that was how they send it

Always confirm please
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Jj222(f): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2020
I have a saves account with Fidelity Bank none such message was sent to me. My sister has saves account too nothing like that.
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by DriggityDre: 7:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Abovebest:

[s]FYI I don't even know Shalom4eva
The 5000,000 part, that was how they send it
Always confirm please[/s]
That is a poorly doctored mail, bros. I can point out 101 defects that revealed it. Did I tell you I wasn't using Fidelity?
You are probably their bank rep. You can still hunt for customers legitimately. I would have posted a screenshot but I don't want my details to be shown here.
The so-called palliatives are promo draws from Sweeta and its not for everyone, just for like 12 people angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria / Immediate Graduate Trainee Vacancy / Guiness Is Recruiting (2009 Advert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.