Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (70604 Views)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa / Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by lalasticlala(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Star actress Stephanie Okereke-Linus and her husband, Linus Idahosa are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary today.

Stephanie shared throwback photo with her husband on their wedding day and wrote:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11401516_ba54b8513d33abc9d0608053aebfad44_jpeg6f4e368218b81694cf5918b22e20454d
Gosh! It feels like yesterday and
It’s still fun to laugh and play together.

Its been a beautiful and amazing journey.

and...Yes, I do all over again!!! Dear God Almighty, we dedicate this day to you, with our hearts filled with Love, Gratitude and Thanksgiving.
Happy Anniversary to us❤️��
##happyanniversary

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_PYR7ShxH3/?hl=en

The 37-year-old actress also shared a new picture of their son, Maxwell Enosata Linus to mark their wedding anniversary and wrote:

Maxwell sending his love!!!
Happy Anniversary Mummy and Daddy. Love you loads!
Prince Max!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_PssijBTH7/?hl=en

In April 2012, Stephanie Okereke married Linus Idahosa in Paris, France, at a private wedding ceremony that was attended by members of her family and some A-list Nollywood stars. Their son, Maxwell Enosata Linus was born in October 2015.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Congrats to her

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Happy anniversary to her

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by pyyxxaro: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lalasticlala when be your marriage self tongue

I like support your wedding with 25litres of monkey tail shocked

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mr Lalasticlala, have i done anything wrong that you're snubbing me
enemyofprogress:
he is snubbing you because you are not a snake

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Tundenoni(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
So Okereke is not even her husband's name?
How can a right thinking man allow such?
Idahosa even sounds more sexy "Okereke" Nonsense "Okereke".

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by JasonJidenna(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
This lady is extremely beautiful and because I had a crush on her then, I hated Saint Obi, and Pat Attah who was also having one of my crush (Susan Patrick) all to himself.

She's the definition of an African beauty...

My other Nollywood crush(es) are

Nse Nkpe Etim

Beverley Naya,

ngwababe and

Ireti Doyle.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Her son is quite handsome.
Actresses hardly
preserve their
marriages, from one marriage to the other. Some make conscious effort not to wed(Genevieve wink ).
Ahh! This one
don reach 8 years...
nice

12 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Pharaoh350s(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Congratulations to them
Stable love is a beautiful thing

May God uphold their Union

In other words, my people please I need money to eat this lockdown period, there is no place to work on daily pay because of lockdown, any little support would go a long way 3068190115 first Bnk, thanks

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tundenoni:
So Okereke is not even her husband's name?
How can a right thinking man allow such?
Nonsense Okereke
Oga keep quiet!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
For Nollywood, after Genevieve na she.

Happy anniversary

Modified: In terms of beauty

29 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Righteousness89(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thank GOD it's a Celebration and not a Divorce!

But If we are To Go by GOD'S which is the True Standard, Stephanie is committing Adultery ..

According to the Bible,
Mark 10:11-12
11 And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.
12 And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

Only Death can permit us to Remarry!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Menance: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Steph finny ma love

But Rita was my crush back then
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Congratulations to them!
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by SultanOfPuna: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Free
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by mimimile93: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
wow. But Banky should think of adoption.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by lordkrys(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wow oh
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by emeijeh(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tonto Dickhead, you see your life ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by yvelchstores(f): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
I held my breathe for a moment there while I read the headline, thank God it's not divorce. Congratulations to the idahosas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by paulolee(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
dts gud n nice to kno...dnt even remember dt she's married due to d fact dt she kept it hidden from social media..those of dm dt choose to flaunt thiers are kinda facing d consequences because haters full social media o..early this week i saw d news of simi pregnancy on social Media n was suprised why she choosed to disclose it bcoz i kno she n adekunle are d private kinda guys bt she gat her reasons n i must respect dt...congrats dear..

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Blaqbeckham23(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is fantastic
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by jimb(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
This lady is extremely beautiful and because I had a crush on her then, I hated Saint Obi, and Pat Attah who was also having one of my crush (Susan Patrick) all to himself.

She's the definition of an African beauty...

My other Nollywood crush(es) are

Nse Nkpe Etim

Beverley Naya and

Ireti Doyle.

vaseline dey scars oo
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by ignis: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
I love this damsel
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
While Chika Ike is doing Slay Queen and slaying around.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Ndukkka24(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
8 Years without using Condom!

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by wilemer: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
lalasticala:
Star actress Stephanie Okereke-Linus and her husband, Linus Idahosa are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary today.

Stephanie shared throwback photo with her husband on their wedding day and wrote:

Gosh! It feels like yesterday and
It’s still fun to laugh and play together.
Its been a beautiful and amazing journey.
and...Yes, I do all over again!!! Dear God Almighty, we dedicate this day to you, with our hearts filled with Love, Gratitude and Thanksgiving.
Happy Anniversary to us❤️��
##happyanniversary

Congrats to them
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
When are they divorcing

Village people worldwide want to know

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Dammylois(f): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Beautiful and Intelligent woman
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Haddock(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lienus
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Chijeep(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lie is d Islamic name of Linus.
quote me wrong.

I have 24 Islamic dictionary.

BTW who also think that this union will still go a long way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month / Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.