Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? (11247 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by BeerParIour: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Don't bother yourself.

They will simply delete your post and allow him continue. I have reported him twice sometimes back, they simply hid my post.

You people wish the entire Nairaland sections to be set like Islamic section where everyone will swear to believe in one terrorist other before they can comment.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by Superjazz: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Because it isn't Islamic thread means you can drag yourself and not holy Prophet on mud? Lalasticlala seun OAM4J Dominique, he deserves to be ban
Holyprophet wey no fit save the Muslim world from violence,and Corona virus that wan na prophet prophet kor niphet no .now I see why they say islambad grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by BeerParIour: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I think you see my signature. That's what that mod did yesterday when I reported that renowned many account owner. He deleted all the reports and posts, whereas post where I tagged different mod is still visible till now. He's anti Yorubas. He ONLY ban Yorubas and Muslims

Your signature shows you're a religious and tribal bigot at the same time.

I'm only against terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by Superjazz: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tissaia:
it's mean we are observing, I'm Muslim I was asked just to monitor the activity on nairaland and report back. The mods are giving igbos soft spot, insulting everyone especially Muslims. So we don't reply with keyboard rather with something more real. Let them continue
What is real again in Nigeria look at Nigeria been ruled by Muslims power hungry illiterates look at how progressing it is I heard the northern parts of Nigeria is the most developed and educated region grin in nigeria with a low illiteracy and poverty rate,no wonder Donald trump called a certain president like that lifeless grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by fk001(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
There are two things involved is either she is chasing clout or she collaborated with IPOB to circulate Nnamdi Kanu death to attract more viewers to his Live Broadcast tomorrow.

Either way is all hogwash

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by ThatFairGuy: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
BeerParIour:

You're an extremist or probably a terrorist!
Who made Muhammad a prophet let alone a holy one?

Like I said, I didn't swear to know Allah or Muhammad here, as far as I'm concerned they are nonentities here.

Stop insulting others if you don't want to feel insulted, you also deserve ban for provoking others.

Lalasticlala seun OAM4J Dominique
Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by ThatFairGuy: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Superjazz:

Holyprophet wey no fit save the Muslim world from violence,and Corona virus that wan na prophet prophet kor niphet no .now I see why they say islambad grin
Don't get it twisted. Holy Prophet can't save Muslim, only Allah can.
Besides, take your foolishness forward

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by ThatFairGuy: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
BeerParIour:

Your signature shows you're a religious and tribal bigot at the same time.

I'm only against terrorists.
I will to you cause you're too hypocritical to reason
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by Miracle1991: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
No wonder the idiot did not attend his parents burial.
Rest in hell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by BeerParIour: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

What are you trying to say, you're not making any sense here.

You're only here for tribal bashing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by Okoroawusa: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bighead9:

Nnamdi Kanu was converted to Islam by the North before he died. The deal was done while he was in prison in Nigeria. The North intentionally let Kanu go after he converted to Islam. His present names are AlhajI Nnamdi Kanu a.k.a AlhajI Sani kabir. grin cheesy cheesy
Mad ooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by Okoroawusa: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
fk001:
There are two things involved is either she is chasing clout or she collaborated with IPOB to circulate Nnamdi Kanu death to attract more viewers to his Live Broadcast tomorrow.

Either way is all hogwash
Sense dey for wetin you talk o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by gift2xl: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Now I know that most humans are mad, even when they are well dressed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by kessdivine4all: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corrinthians:
No problem. But please Aunty Kemi has said Ohamadike is dead. Ipob once said if she says something like that, whoever she says so about should know it is their ghost walking around.

To prove her wrong, let the hòmosexual IndecentStar called Kanu El Chadian do a live video and show the world his diiiick so that ipob members can compare it with that he showed them in his last pòrn video with his wife to be sure he is truly the one. cool

See this mumu whose brain has been exchanged for gbegiri ati ewedu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by fk001(m): 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Sense dey for wetin you talk o!

That woman can do anything.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by Okoroawusa: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
fk001:

That woman can do anything.
Well let's wait n see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by jumper524(m): 12:15am On Apr 22, 2020
Tissaia:
it's mean we are observing, I'm Muslim I was asked just to monitor the activity on nairaland and report back. The mods are giving igbos soft spot, insulting everyone especially Muslims. So we don't reply with keyboard rather with something more real. Let them continue
this your signature, i no too understand am, abeg u fit evaluate?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by Ekpeitit(m): 12:16am On Apr 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Controversial blogger , Kemi Olunloyo took to her Twitter handle to announce the death of the leader of IPOB
Even though she's not sure herself

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by Ekpeitit(m): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2020
I said before that the idiot will die before Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by Beverlyjean(f): 1:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

While they replace the late lamidi cownu, let's pray for him. We don't speak ill of the dead.

May his soul rest in peace. The late lamidi cownu was a dogged fighter who remained committed to what ojukwu could not achieve.

May God grant the family he left behind the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

This is the difference between ipob miscreants and others.

They rejoice and celebrate when someone die, but we mourn and pray for the dead. angry

I will save this ur stupidity when he comes out to debunk this, only to show how foolish u are
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by ThatFairGuy: 3:34am On Apr 22, 2020
BeerParIour:

What are you trying to say, you're not making any sense here.

You're only here for tribal bashing

It will to you cause you're too hypocritical to reason. You grab niggarrr?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by AgabaIDu2: 4:12am On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by AgabaIDu2: 4:15am On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by AgabaIDu2: 4:29am On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:

It will to you cause you're too hypocritical to reason. You grab niggarrr?
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead??? by Superjazz: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

But the way you guys fight for Allah is surprising,can't Allah fight for and defend himself I just dey surprise o?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ogah Polls 141,952 Votes To Emerge Abia APC Guber Candidate (Video) / FAAC Shares N1.1trn August Revenue Among Federal, State, Local Govts / Oshiomhole Revokes Igbinedion, Others’ 101,548 Hectares Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.