Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) (88701 Views)

Babangida And Aikhomu Decorating Abacha With His New Rank (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Picture Of Sani Abacha With His Family At The Presidential Villa / With Abiola As President, Nigeria Could Have Been Spared Ethno-religious Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Genfaculty(m): 1:50am On Apr 22, 2020
mmb:
May their souls rest in peace.
Can U tell me why their souls should rest in peace....as in why? For what na? Mtcheeeew!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by ednut1(m): 2:26am On Apr 22, 2020
madridguy:
Look at them all, laughing together, probably talking about business or sharing formula. This has always being their way and immediately things went south, you see them mentioning na because i be Yoruba, i no be hausa, if i be Muslim dey no go do me like this na because i be Christian reason him do me like this.

Las las, Abiola children are still living large, Abacha family are still living luxury life and Michael Otedola son still remains one of Nigeria Billionaire of today. Make we masses open our head all of them na ONE when its comes to looting our resources.

most of abiolas kids are not living large. Only kola and a few are.

3 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Ykc2(m): 3:42am On Apr 22, 2020
See adisa behind abacha, life shaaa,vanity upon vanity no mean say we no go look for money to feed our family

5 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Bighead9: 5:15am On Apr 22, 2020
I can't see any of our Igbo leaders in that picture, too bad. E don tay wey the North and West dey rule over us. I'm an Igbo man from Aba. This thing is paining me aswear.

Chai, we don suffer.

4 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by AgabaIDu2: 5:18am On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
I can't see any of our Igbo leaders in that picture, too bad. E don tay wey the North and West dey rule over us. I'm an Igbo man from Aba. This thing is paining me aswear.

Chai, we don suffer.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by blackrules1(m): 5:28am On Apr 22, 2020
I sight General Abdulkareem Adisa in there.

May your soul continue to Rest In Peace.

#OmoIlorin

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by ajimotoke(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2020
I remeber the days of Abacha the action man grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by betterman22(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Abacha the great...

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2020
It is impossible to be a billionaire in this country without Government connections.

10 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Auto200: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Death is a must for all!
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Sheriman(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2020
All of them are bigger thieves, stealing Nigeria resources under the influence of Authority Stealing

4 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by adecz: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2020
Adisa at their back was also
implicated in the Diya coup.

Also dead..

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by shine12: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2020
This is when the vanity crew should come out.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by OTayobami(m): 7:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Bighead9:

Chai, we don suffer.

No be your fault

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Rexymania(m): 7:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Who the epp
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by emexc11(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2020
ThisisBuhari:
Abacha one of the best and finest Nigerian leaders.

Rest in peace Sir.

May God bless you my dear
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by jericco1(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2020
A handsome devil.. grin
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by emeijeh(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2020
ThisisBuhari:
Abacha one of the best and finest Nigerian leaders.

Rest in peace Sir.
This acronym wen Kanu force for our head thru television that year!

Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha.
I can never forget

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2020
tobtap:
i can see general adisa as well

you be old man ooooooooooo!
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Sheriman(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2020
These was how they used to steal Nigeria money that time and still continue to today..
Maladministration
Forgerylization
Falsesification
Mismanagement
Authority stealing

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2020
That’s Abdulkarim Adisa in military uniform behind Abacha
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Lordjulius(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2020
These men were the major problems we are currently facing in this country...they knew the right thing to do but they didn't do it rather looted which was the foundation of this supposed great country....so looting and embezzling will always continue in Nigeria no matter how we try because leadership is like a circle in Nigeria...it rotates round that particular circle...when it deviates from that circle that's when we will have a good Nigeria and it will take so many decades (say 100 years from now ).........I love Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by oodua1stson: 7:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Corporate2020:
When the going was good. MKO Abiola was too close to the Tiger, not surprised he ended up in the Tiger's belle. But, MKO Abiola was a very good man, he had his flaws just like you and I but generally he was the most generous man God ever created.

I don't know much about Abacha before he got power but I know he abused power and the power consumed him.
let's stop whitewashing criminals. Abiola was piece of shit who betrayed his kind for money .

I still repeat Nigeria as a country has no hero. Not Awolowo, not ojukwu and definitely nobody from the whole north

5 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by KIDfurniture(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2020
All 3 na criminals...awon ole

mmb:
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Masaudmuhammed: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2020
Nobody Will Be Remain In the Scene Forever!!!
May They Soul Rest In Perfect Peace!

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by ud4u: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
All 3 gone!! Not one alive today!

This Life is Nothing but a Rehearsal for Eternity!!!

Don't use this Temporary little time we have here on Earth to Destroy your Life in Eternity!

Heaven is Real! Hell is also Real

You are right, vanity upon vanity all are vanity

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Corporate2020:
When the going was good. MKO Abiola was too close to the Tiger, not surprised he ended up in the Tiger's belle. But, MKO Abiola was a very good man, he had his flaws just like you and I but generally he was the most generous man God ever created.

I don't know much about Abacha before he got power but I know he abused power and the power consumed him.
Apparently Abacha was extremely smart. With a memory like an elephant. Despite not being privileged to have a great education growing up.

I guess playing second fiddle to IBB for so long played on his mind. Maybe at one point, he didn't believe he could become C-in-C anymore.
I guess as C-in-C, knowing his poor health, he probably was in a hurry to loot.

But I think he was still more principled than IBB. IBB was just shifty and crafty. When you play too smart, you end up playing yourself. That is how after 8 years without being overthrown, IBB could not manage a successful transition to an elected civilian government.

Not even to himself as civilian president. Something Abacha was on course to achieve had he lived a year or so longer.

Abiola allowed himself to be played by Abacha. Who sweet talked Abiola just to buy time and consolidate power.

5 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Chicastle: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2020
That Terrorist though
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by 171819Robor: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2020
madridguy:
Look at them all, laughing together, probably talking about business or sharing formula. This has always being their way and immediately things went south, you see them mentioning na because i be Yoruba, i no be hausa, if i be Muslim dey no go do me like this na because i be Christian reason him do me like this.

Las las, Abiola children are still living large, Abacha family are still living luxury life and Michael Otedola son still remains one of Nigeria Billionaire of today. Make we masses open our head all of them na ONE when its comes to looting our resources.

But they later killed Abiola, you no mention that one?
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by humilitypays(m): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2020
Tomorrow Femi Otedola will be forming grass to grace billionaire and start telling fake stories of how he built his audio billion billion business empire, whereas all the money he is flaunting today were proceeds of his late father's looting and largesse from his late father's political associates who gave them oil blocs and free federal contracts.

90% or more of so called Nigerian billionaires are all government induced wealth through looting and government favors.

Reason our youths must not look up to these looters as mentors, but look at young inspiring people like Seun Osewa, iRoko TV founder, Slot Communications founder, Piggy vest founders, Paystack founders, young shall grow motors owner, etc, etc and all the young people who created wealth from nothing using technology and other means without relying on government favors, contracts and looting to amass wealth angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by apex7983: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 2696824[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.