Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

A Cut In The Heart (A True Life Story) Episode 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Cut In The Heart (A True Life Story) Episode 4 (308 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / A Lonely Heart (A Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cut In The Heart (A True Life Story) Episode 4 by Gracedammy49(f): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Episode 4.

Rose told me she had met a guy on Facebook and now they were talking on Facebook. Messenger.She had told him about me, and he wanted to hang out with us in person.We were bored and curious, so we agreed to meet the guy in the parking lot of one of the biggest mall in Portharcourt.
On a warm June night, as the mall was closing, a forest-green Lexus pulled up. I peered in at three guys, around 26 or 28 years old, who I’ll call David, Peter and Andrew.(Real name withheld). I’m giving them pseudonyms not for their protection but for mine.They were nicely dressed in suits, ties and dress shirts.Even though it was night, they wore sunglasses.
All these material signs impressed me.I remember taking in the Lexus, thinking,”Oh, that’s not a base model. It has leather seats! They must be good guys”.
My whole life, I’ve equated money with power.What a narrow thinking of mine!!!
I climbed in,drove to a park and hung out which was thrilling.
I had never in my life had friend who is a guy who had previously paid attention to me not even my ex-boyfriend.
I tell you,I can never forget what happened that fateful night.Forever will it remain fresh in my memory.

To be continued…….
© Grace Dammy.

(1) (Reply)

White Man In Town (chapter Forty One) / Zero To Zenith / I Bleed My Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.