Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku (16478 Views)

Witches Advise Rivers Governor Wike.'pray Harder Not To Lose.' / 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan / Interesting Thing About Association Of Witches And Wizards In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 07, 2011
2011 Presidency: Witches warn Atiku
‘Withdraw now or be disgraced’
…Identify Oyo, Enugu, Benue, Kano, Katsina, Akwa Ibom as hot spots
By Akinsola Omidire
Friday, January 07, 2011

•Atiku
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
Witches and wizards in the country have advised former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar to withdraw from presidential race or risk being humiliated at the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) primaries. The National Co-ordinator, Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (WITZAN), Dr Okhue Iboi, told Daily Sun in Lagos that Atiku would be disgraced during the PDP national congress.

“Atiku should withdraw now if he loves himself. He would be humbled by President Goodluck Jonathan. If he withdraws now, it will be a saving grace for him, but if he insists on going ahead with the primaries, that will be the end of his political career.
“During our emergency meeting to deliberate on the state of affairs in Nigeria, it was clearly revealed to us that the days of Atiku’s relevance in Nigeria’s politics are over.

He is just wasting his money, energy and resources. His campaign is in vain. His fate is already sealed. He is going nowhere. The era of his relevance in Nigerian politics is over. He should forget the idea of becoming Nigeria’s number one citizen, either now or in the future.

“About six months ago, long before General Ibrahim Babangida decided to enter the race for PDP’s presidential ticket, witches and wizards told him that he was wasting his time. We told him in clear terms that he would never secure PDP ticket, and that he would drop by the wayside. This was reported by some national dailies. What eventually happened to IBB? He was humiliated. He who has ears, let him hear very well, witches and wizards do not double-speak. We are messengers from the spiritual world, and anybody that disobeys us, is doing so at his own risk.

“When we warned Babangida to stay away, that he was going nowhere, some of his agents told us that we are fake witches. That Babangida has other witches praying for him to win PDP’s ticket. From what happened to Babangida later, we now know who are genuine and fake witches.
“Witches and wizards are also stakeholders in the project called Nigeria. This is why we held this emergency meeting to look at the state of our nation, Jonathan will win. All other candidates will be defeated. But Jonathan should be very careful. He should also look for ways to address the present state of insecurity.

“Jonathan’s victory is assured and sealed in the spiritual world, but he will face many challenges. He should not be afraid. He will conquer his opponents. Witches and wizards are praying for this nation. We wish Nigeria well, but what has been revealed to us in the spiritual world is alarming. As Chief Tony Anenih said recently, there is no vacancy in Aso Rock, Jonathan will win, but there will be bloodshed in some states.

“Oyo State will be on fire. Governor Adabayo Alao-Akala will face serious challenges. The state will be too hot for him. If Akala is not careful, the situation in Oyo State will be so volatile that he might run away. Enugu, Benue, Kano, Katsina, Akwa Ibom states will also be hot. There will be an increase in political assassinations. Nigerians need to pray fervently to avert bloodshed that will rock this nation to its foundation.

“The way some people look at witches and wizards is as if we are evil-minded people. Not all witches are bad. Our own type of witchcraft which we practise is a progressive one. The day government and other stakeholders invite us to intervene in the affairs of Nigeria, we will gladly do so. We have the antidote to bring lasting peace to this nation. Nigeria is a great country, witches and wizards can help restore its lost glory.

“We saw June 12 crisis long before it happened, and we warned the late Chief M.K.O. Abiola, but he ignored us. Abiola would have been Nigeria’s president, but some of us decided to punish him over the role he played in scuttling the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo’s presidential ambition. We warned him in the same national dailies not to waste his time and life, he ignored us, look at what happened to him. Witches and wizards also dealt with Sani Abacha for ordering the execution of Ken Saro-Wiwa.
“We sealed Obasanjo’s fate in our coven.

We not only sent emissaries to him at Ota not to toy with the idea, we also warned him that the plot would fail if he failed to heed our advice. Many newspapers carried our message, warning him, he ignored, but everybody knew what happened later.”
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 07, 2011
Me I dey suspect my Presido o! the way Alams and Yaradua lost their sit to him.Babangida already humbled,abi oga jonathan na member?Although Na him I go vote for come rain or shine because we need a total break from the past which all Uniformed men like Buhari,Nuhu Ribadu and Atiku are!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by PhysicsHD: 1:50am On Jan 07, 2011
Ozin:

The National Co-ordinator, Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (WITZAN),

“About six months ago, long before General Ibrahim Babangida decided to enter the race for PDP’s presidential ticket, witches and wizards told him that he was wasting his time. We told him in clear terms that he would never secure PDP ticket, and that he would drop by the wayside. This was reported by some national dailies. What eventually happened to IBB? He was humiliated. He who has ears, let him hear very well, witches and wizards do not double-speak. We are messengers from the spiritual world, and anybody that disobeys us, is doing so at his own risk.

“When we warned Babangida to stay away, that he was going nowhere, some of his agents told us that we are fake witches. That Babangida has other witches praying for him to win PDP’s ticket. From what happened to Babangida later, we now know who are genuine and fake witches.
Witches and wizards are also stakeholders in the project called Nigeria.

“Jonathan’s victory is assured and sealed in the spiritual world, but he will face many challenges. He should not be afraid. He will conquer his opponents. Witches and wizards are praying for this nation. We wish Nigeria well, but what has been revealed to us in the spiritual world is alarming.

Nigeria is a great country, witches and wizards can help restore its lost glory.

“We saw June 12 crisis long before it happened, and we warned the late Chief M.K.O. Abiola, but he ignored us. Abiola would have been Nigeria’s president, but some of us decided to punish him over the role he played in scuttling the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo’s presidential ambition. We warned him in the same national dailies not to waste his time and life, he ignored us, look at what happened to him. Witches and wizards also dealt with Sani Abacha for ordering the execution of Ken Saro-Wiwa.

We not only sent emissaries to him at Ota not to toy with the idea, we also warned him that the plot would fail if he failed to heed our advice. Many newspapers carried our message, warning him, he ignored, but everybody knew what happened later.”

LMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Jenifa1: 1:54am On Jan 07, 2011
is this another wazobia story?
i'm still reeling from the "ugly building tax" story o. grin lol
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by apolonius(m): 2:05am On Jan 07, 2011
Arrant balderdash!Power belongs to God but rests with the people;let Nigerians decide who leads our republic,not some frozen folks of the coven. smiley
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Kilode1: 2:23am On Jan 07, 2011
I knew awon Iya mi osoronga will come thru! grin grin

I hope they are not supporting PDP though, funny people cheesy
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by aljharem(m): 2:34am On Jan 07, 2011
witches and wizards association in nigeria shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

wonders shall never ever end in this territory call nigeria  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i would advice atiku to start fasting and praying now if he will have any shot at the president palace undecided
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by balo(m): 2:41am On Jan 07, 2011
Kilode?!:

grin grin grin

alj harem:

witches and wizards association in nigeria shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

wonders shall never ever end in this territory call nigeria  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

we need dem abeg, their presence is long overdue cheesy
9ja problem needs "spiritual solution"
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by aljharem(m): 2:47am On Jan 07, 2011
balo:

grin grin grin

we need dem abeg, their presence is long overdue cheesy
9ja problem needs "spiritual solution"

i think you are right, but not in terms of witches and wizards shocked i think that is too extreme of a solution

all we need now is just to pray to Allah for hope and a future for this country

i hope this is not beaf's job undecided
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Kobojunkie: 2:51am On Jan 07, 2011
[size=14pt]ROFLMAO!![/size] grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Seaen(m): 3:03am On Jan 07, 2011
grin LMAO. Trust Nigeria Sun looking 4 this kind of stuffs. Noted though. Lol again.
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Kobojunkie: 3:08am On Jan 07, 2011
Wait a minute . . . Atiku is a Northerner. Do Northerner's believe in the existence of Iya yin Osoronga[/b]s?

[size=13pt][b]ROFLMAO!!
[/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by kcjazz(m): 3:10am On Jan 07, 2011
grin Kai! Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (WITZAN), I was just listening to news that Romanian Witches are revolting against new tax laws in their country. Everybody is indeed a stakeholder
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by OAM4J: 3:34am On Jan 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Wait a minute . . .  Atiku is a Northerner. Do Northerner's believe in the existence of Iya yin Osoronga[/b]s?

[size=13pt][b]ROFLMAO!!
[/size]

Iya won Ororonga indeed!  grin grin grin

make I join you [size=13pt]ROFLMAO!![/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by isalegan2: 3:43am On Jan 07, 2011
Is this for real? Where's the linko the story? Reminds me of the story in Spain when Cristiano first joined Real Madrid - all those weirdos taking credit for him being injured cos some jilted woman asked them to put a curse on him.
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Kilode1: 3:49am On Jan 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Wait a minute . . . Atiku is a Northerner. Do Northerner's believe in the existence of Iya yin Osoronga[/b]s?

[size=13pt][b]ROFLMAO!!
[/size]

grin grin

Awon Iya do not care about Atiku's beliefs o! as long as he breathes they can do and undo whatever they want with him.

Why are you refusing to claim Awon Eleye? did I just read you just ROFLYAO at Awon Aye? Kobojunkie, be very careful o! angry grin cool
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Olaedo1: 4:57am On Jan 07, 2011
Nigeria is like a big movie.
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Ymodulus: 6:24am On Jan 07, 2011
Hmmmmm these witches must be YORUBAS
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 07, 2011
isale_gan2:

Is this for real?  Where's the linko the story?  Reminds me of the story in Spain when Cristiano first joined Real Madrid - all those weirdos taking credit for him being injured cos some jilted woman asked them to put a curse on him.

Read Nigerian Sun newspaper online
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by OAM4J: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2011
Ymodulus:

The National Co-ordinator, Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (WITZAN), [size=13pt]Dr Okhue Iboi[/size],
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Jakumo(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2011
Kindly note that the correct translation of these important political words into Nigerianese is as follows :

[size=16pt]Witches ( English )  =  WINCHES  ( Nigerianese)

Wizards ( English )  =  WEEEEEEZARDS ( Nigerianese)
[/size]
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by rasputinn(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2011
alj harem:

wonders shall never ever end in this territory call nigeria shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why you dey shine ya eye,as if you no be member

alj harem:

i would advice atiku to start fasting and praying now if he will have any shot at the president palace undecided

Please don't make a mockery of fasting and prayer,f Atiku needs to fast,he should do so for the forgivesness of his sins and greed
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 07, 2011
Kilode?!:

I hope they are not supporting PDP though, funny people cheesy
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @ omo iya Aje
grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2011
Ymodulus:

Last time i checked,OKIJA shrine is situated somewhere in IBOLAND and as far as Nigeria is concerned,Okija shrine is a political coven for nigeria politicians.
I'm most certain they are ibos grin
Ozin:

2011 Presidency: Witches warn Atiku
‘Withdraw now or be disgraced’
…Identify Oyo, Enugu, Benue, Kano, Katsina, Akwa Ibom as hot spots
By Akinsola Omidire
Friday, January 07, 2011

•Atiku
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
Witches and wizards in the country have advised former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar to withdraw from presidential race or risk being humiliated at the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) primaries.[s] The National Co-ordinator, Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (WITZAN),[/s] Dr Okhue Iboi, told Daily Sun in Lagos that Atiku would be disgraced during the PDP national congress.

“Atiku should withdraw now if he loves himself. He would be humbled by President Goodluck Jonathan. If he withdraws now, it will be a saving grace for him, but if he insists on going ahead with the primaries, that will be the end of his political career.
“During our emergency meeting to deliberate on the state of affairs in Nigeria, it was clearly revealed to us that the days of Atiku’s relevance in Nigeria’s politics are over.

He is just wasting his money, energy and resources. His campaign is in vain. His fate is already sealed. He is going nowhere. The era of his relevance in Nigerian politics is over. He should forget the idea of becoming Nigeria’s number one citizen, either now or in the future.

“Witches and wizards are also stakeholders in the project called Nigeria. This is why we held this emergency meeting to look at the state of our nation, Jonathan will win. All other candidates will be defeated. But Jonathan should be very careful. He should also look for ways to address the present state of insecurity.

“Jonathan’s victory is assured and sealed in the spiritual world, but he will face many challenges. He should not be afraid. He will conquer his opponents. Witches and wizards are praying for this nation. We wish Nigeria well, but what has been revealed to us in the spiritual world is alarming. As Chief Tony Anenih said recently, there is no vacancy in Aso Rock, Jonathan will win, but there will be bloodshed in some states.

“Oyo State will be on fire. Governor Adabayo Alao-Akala will face serious challenges. The state will be too hot for him. If Akala is not careful, the situation in Oyo State will be so volatile that he might run away. Enugu, Benue, Kano, Katsina, Akwa Ibom states will also be hot. There will be an increase in political assassinations. Nigerians need to pray fervently to avert bloodshed that will rock this nation to its foundation.

“The way some people look at witches and wizards is as if we are evil-minded people. Not all witches are bad. Our own type of witchcraft which we practise is a progressive one. The day government and other stakeholders invite us to intervene in the affairs of Nigeria, we will gladly do so. We have the antidote to bring lasting peace to this nation. Nigeria is a great country, witches and wizards can help restore its lost glory.

The national cordinator is also ibo ! grin

this is serious business.ibo kwenu !
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by xoxogg(f): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2011
Atiku -- shoe get size, okrika get quality, winch sef get levles, come make i do ODESHI i for u, wo by the time i am finish,  no Ogbongolo.cigar go fit near you. grin grin grin grin grin

SMH-----and the PDP stupidity continues

Jenifa_:

is this another wazobia story?
i'm still reeling from the "ugly building tax" story o. grin lol
Nigerian POLYTRICKS has gotten so ridiculous it could successfully pass for a joke, but sadly  it wz indeed published by Sun, My office mate and i just had comedy central on the story this morning.
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by gregg2: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmm . . . this is funny, very funny.
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by johndoe200: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2011
xoxo, :

My office mate and i just had comedy central on the story this morning.

What is funny, when a thief like Atiku tries to be president all hands must be on deck. The wizards and witches are stake holders in Nigeria.

They have been kind enough to warn him, people like Atiku should not be warned, just dealt with and forgotten.
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by xoxogg(f): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2011
^^That wicthes and wizard are warning atiku.
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Justcash(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2011
LOL!
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by oluite(f): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2011
Only in Niaja! LOL!
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by fstranger6: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2011
Awon Iya mi osoromoniga
Apa ni ma ragun
Olokiki oru
Awon Atori japa
Atorun jese
Afidi joro

They Have spoken
And let he with ears listen!

Madam Kobo, Arent you part of our Iya wa Osoronga?
Stop denying them!

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2a1Ca03lfU?fs=1&hl=en_US
[/flash]
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Nsiman(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2011
Is this group real or fictitious? I just read it from the sunnewspaper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction / Ambode Presents Y2016 Budget Proposal Of N665.588bn To House Of Assembly / Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Nsukka Urban(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.