Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Eat Fruits Daily!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eat Fruits Daily!!! (4726 Views)

When Should One Eat Fruits? Your Opinion Please / Medical Facts On How And When To Eat Fruits. / 7 Must Eat Fruits During Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Good day my fellow fruities.
Today, we had watermelon and pineapples in the morning. Very soon now, we'll take pawpaw, though not ripe enough but manageable.

On pineapple days like today, there's additional benefits we enjoy from eating pineapple. It's in the peel, yes, you heard me right, pineapple peel. We don't usually throw away the peels, I blend the pineapple peels together with ginger, tumeric and garlic, bring to boil and we get our sweet and herbal drink. So many health benefits there.

1 Like

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Mariangeles(f): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Oluneutral:
Today, we had watermelon and pineapples in the morning. Very soon now, we'll take pawpaw, though not ripe enough but manageable.

On pineapple days like today, there's additional benefits we enjoy from eating pineapple. It's in the peel, yes, you heard me right, pineapple peel. We don't usually throw away the peels, I blend the pineapple peels together with ginger, tumeric and garlic, bring to boil and we get our sweet and herbal drink. So many health benefits there.

Wow!
I do that sometimes as well.
For mine, I just bring the pineapple peel to a boil, then add one black tea bag and let it infuse, sieve and chill. VoilĂ ! A healthy drink. cheesy

Thanks for your update. kiss

1 Like

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mariangeles:

Wow!
I do that sometimes as well.
For mine, I just bring the pineapple peel to a boil, then add one black tea bag and let it infuse, sieve and chill. VoilĂ ! A healthy drink. cheesy

Thanks for your update. kiss

I tell you, very healthy.
What do you do with your avocado seeds, do the same with the exception of black tea bag and come and testify. Cut it into pieces and bring to boil. You can add honey to taste. Believe me, you will sleep like a baby after drinking the avocado seeds solution.

You're welcome dear.

2 Likes

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by oluwaleokey: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Oluneutral:

I tell you, very healthy.
What do you do with your avocado seeds, do the same with the exception of black tea bag and come and testify. Cut it into pieces and bring to boil. You can add honey to taste. Believe me, you will sleep like a baby after drinking the avocado seeds solution.

You're welcome dear.
Wow!
You have an in depth knowledge of fruities

Which fruit combination helps the male ministry on the other room?
Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Mariangeles(f): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
oluwaleokey:

Wow!

I've heard that tigernuts (ofio) and dates (dabino) help a lot.
In general, healthy eating keeps you fit.

1 Like

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
oluwaleokey:

Wow!

Mariangeles:

I've heard that tigernuts (ofio) and dates (dabino) helps a lot.
In general, healthy eating keeps you fit.

The above is your answer.

Just add coconut with the two above, blend together to make a smoothie. Very good, active and healthy for that area.

In addition, watermelon too works wonders.
Also, banana with groundnuts. Infact, all nuts are good for that area.
Overall healthy eating and lifestyle plays much roles too.
Bonus: Reduce any form of stress and ensure you sleep well. Be in peace with yourself and others too, it helps calm you down. Be in love with yourself and your spouse and never force yourself to overdo. Quality over quantity bro. Relax!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by HoliMaree: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Fruities, I took Zobo drink today. I was so relaxed that I left many things undone, is it lethargic?

I also took it because I heard it is good for the digestive system especially if we usually eat starchy food
Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
HoliMaree:
Fruities, I took Zobo drink today. I was so relaxed that I left many things undone, is it lethargic?

I also took it because I heard it is good for the digestive system especially if we usually eat starchy food

Yes!
Any fruit, vegetable, food or herb that is used to treat blood pressure will make you feel relaxed and subsequently makes you sleep, especially if it's your first time of taking it.
When zobo drink is prepared well with right ingredients like ginger, cloves, pineapples, black pepper and without any artificial sweeteners, it will do you and your digestive system well. Within one week of taking it, you'd have seen positive noticable changes in your overall health, especially in addition with different fruits and vegetables consumption.

Healthy feeding is not about mountains of eba or akpu or big plate of rice. Healthy meals MUST include fruits and vegetables.

Enjoy your zobo drink bro but not the one prepared with sugar or artificial sweeteners o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Mariangeles(f): 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thank you so much @Oluneutral for sharing your knowledge with us. It means a lot.

What is your take on black tea and coffee? Do their benefits outweigh their side effects or is it the other way round?

1 Like

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by saucecode(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2020
I have heard that eating fruits help with the smell and taste of the vagina, how true is this?

3 Likes

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Mariangeles(f): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning fruities!!!
How are we today? Amazing I hope...
It is another beautiful day.
What fruits are you having today?
For me, apart from oranges and an apple, I'll see how it goes.
I'm craving for some watermelon, so I might have some also

1 Like

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Mariangeles(f): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2020
Did you know that eating fruits and vegetables help your body heal itself? Well, it does.
The benefits are countless.

1 Like

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2020

For this morning, the fruits taken are cucumbers and carrots together with chopped cabbage. Later in the afternoon, watermelons.
Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mariangeles:
Thank you so much @Oluneutral for sharing your knowledge with us. It means a lot.

What is your take on black tea and coffee? Do their benefits outweigh their side effects or is it the other way round?

You're welcome sis.

Both coffee and black tea contains caffeine but the caffeine in coffee is much more than in the black tea. If you want to remain active for a long time, coffee is better but if you want to take something to calm down and sleep, black tea is better. Hence, reason many, including my spouse prefer coffee in the morning and black tea in the night.

Both are safe and healthy in moderation but coffee is more addictive.

However, personally, I take neither of it. I prepare my own tea myself, sometimes, I use guava or lemon grass or mango leaves to prepare my green tea. Just soak few leaves in hot water, remove after 5minutes and add honey. Violla! My green tea is set. But for the kids, beverages (Milo or bounvita) to the rescue.

I hope I've answered your question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
saucecode:
I have heard that eating fruits help with the smell and taste of the vagina, how true is this?

I don't have any authority on this but I believe eating healthily is good for our overall healthy living.

You know the saying...... You're what you eat.

1 Like

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mariangeles:
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning fruities!!!
How are we today? Amazing I hope...
It is another beautiful day.
What fruits are you having today?
For me, apart from oranges and an apple, I'll see how it goes.
I'm craving for some watermelon, so I might have some also

We're in the season of watermelon, very affordable now. Get some my sister.

Where I am, I bought a dozen of big watermelon balls for#1500.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mariangeles:
Did you know that eating fruits and vegetables help your body heal itself? Well, it does.
The benefits are countless.

Too numerous my dear. We're living testimonies. Glory be to the most High God.

1 Like

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Mariangeles(f): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oluneutral:

You're welcome sis.

Both coffee and black tea contains caffeine but the caffeine in coffee is much more than in the black tea. If you want to remain active for a long time, coffee is better but if you want to take something to calm down and sleep, black tea is better. Hence, reason many, including my spouse prefer coffee in the morning and black tea in the night.

Both are safe and healthy in moderation but coffee is more addictive.

However, personally, I take neither of it. I prepare my own tea myself, sometimes, I use guava or lemon grass or mango leaves to prepare my green tea. Just soak few leaves in hot water, remove after 5minutes and add honey. Violla! My green tea is set. But for the kids, beverages (Milo or bounvita) to the rescue.

I hope I've answered your question.

Thank you so very much.
You're an asset to this thread. smiley

1 Like

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Mariangeles(f): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oluneutral:

We're in the season of watermelon, very affordable now. Get some my sister.

Where I am, I bought a dozen of big watermelon balls for#1500.

Wow!
Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

Thank you so very much.
You're an asset to this thread. smiley

You're welcome sis!

I'm humbled.

1 Like

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

Wow!

If only people know the disservice they're doing to themselves by not taking fruits. Funny thing is that these fruits ain't that expensive. I bought some local apples today and ten pieces is just #50. With#200 daily, one can consume 3 different fruits. The benefits outnumber the cost, remember the saying.....an apple a day, keeps the doctor away. Not only apples but all fruits.

Stay safe and remain blessed dear.

1 Like

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Mariangeles(f): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oluneutral:

If only people know the disservice they're doing to themselves by not taking fruits. Funny thing is that these fruits ain't that expensive. I bought some local apples today and ten pieces is just #50. With#200 daily, one can consume 3 different fruits. The benefits outnumber the cost, remember the saying.....an apple a day, keeps the doctor away. Not only apples but all fruits.

Stay safe and remain blessed dear.

I'd be glad if you can share a picture of the local apples

Stay blessed too. Thank you.
Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by saucecode(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oluneutral:

I don't have any authority on this but I believe eating healthily is good for our overall healthy living.

You know the saying...... You're what you eat.
Wow, thank you
Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

By tomorrow morning dear. I pray I remember.

1 Like

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Mariangeles(f): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Good morning fruties
A beautiful humid morning it is today smiley
What fruits are we having today?
For me, it's going to be watermelon, avocado, lime (I might make a healthy avocado spread for my toasts), and of course, oranges.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Today has been so busy!
Hello fruities! Hope your day was great?

Today, local apple and watermelon.

Eat fruit daily, it helps to boost your immunity and other several benefits to your body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

This is the local apples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Mariangeles(f): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Oluneutral:

This is the local apples.

Just as I thought, but just wanted to be sure.
It has been quite a while since I saw these...if only we had a name for it.
Thank you so much. smiley

1 Like

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

Just as I thought, but just wanted to be sure.
It has been quite a while since I saw these...if only we had a name for it.
Thank you so much. smiley

It's also called water apple.

Why don't you have a name for it? Where are you based?

You're welcome sis
Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Mariangeles(f): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Oluneutral:

It's also called water apple.

Why don't you have a name for it? Where are you based?

You're welcome sis

Lagos cheesy
So, you can understand how rare it is to come across such fruits.
I tried getting soursop the other day, a little size, and the said it was #600 grin can you believe that?
With that amount, I could probably buy all the fruits available this season cheesy
Soursop is my favourite fruit whenever I travel to my village.
Have you heard about the leaves? How medicinal it is? Check it out, you'd be amazed.

1 Like

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Here I am again. Greetings to everyone. Eat fruits daily. As for me, I don't play with my fruits o. I've taken watermelon this morning before heading to fruits market, came back to have some munching on some carrots.

Some of the fruits I got today. Mango seems to be going out of season but I still tried to get some.
Soursops are just too expensive, could only buy two. Watermelon still cheap, got some too and some others. Fruits ain't as expensive as some thought. Take some today and enjoy the benefits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eat Fruits Daily!!! by Oluneutral: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

Lagos cheesy
So, you can understand how rare it is to come across such fruits.
I tried getting soursop the other day, a little size, and the said it was #600 grin can you believe that?
With that amount, I could probably buy all the fruits available this season cheesy
Soursop is my favourite fruit whenever I travel to my village.
Have you heard about the leaves? How medicinal it is? Check it out, you'd be amazed.

Wow! Just seeing this. Soursops are expensive here too but not as your place there. I bought 2 for#500. I haven't been privileged to even seen it's tree before, so I don't know much about it's leaves, I wish I can because I love to experient with herbs. I love herbs. I'm born to be a veggie. Next time I go fruits and vegetables shopping, I'll definitely ask for it from those vegetable sellers.

Thanks sis.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For April 29 2021 In Nigeria / NAFDAC bans Novalgin, Analgin, others / Health Benefits Of Omega Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.