Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria (89448 Views)

Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by galadima77(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ussycool:
That of North Central must be Abubakar Lolo of Niger State...
He travel a lot.
This man can travel to UK just to watch Chelsea FC game.

Mstww

You can say that again.

So you get mind to lock down your state and travel out? Even devil they learn work from this area aswear.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by AsawanaDgreat: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Let them remain here with us.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
They want to travel to USA and UK to import more Covid19 into Nigeria they are the same political class that brought corovirus into Nigeria. Dem no go stay one place.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Monday60655(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hope Uzodimma is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lipscomb:
Southeast governors just playing on their people... sadly southeast people are leaderless.

You that have leaders we are seeing the effect in Ogun, Lagos and Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by BleedingPen: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Obaseki, one of the South South govs
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by highflyer012020: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
lets analyse this info
1. five governors wants to jet out of the country but were blocked
2. 3 out of 4 were apc governors ( lets assume is 3 out of 5 are Apc governors instead of 3 out of 4)
3. 2 from south east, and 2 from so called south-south( nothing like this cardinal point in geography)
4. one from north central
summary
3 governors are Apc, 2 are Pdp
south east has 1 apc government in imostate
south south has one apc government in edo state
north central has 5 Apc government except benue state.
so does it mean imo,edo governors are tring to fly out
someone should help me with the remaining apc governor and 2 pdp governors. but am sure wike cannot try to fly out. he is passionate of his people.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Commonsense99: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin
In their order or uselessness, the two useless South east governors must be hope Uzodinmma and okezie Ikpeazu.
Rumours have it that Uzodinmma is comorbid with one strong oga kpatakpata virus, who knows which hide out in Abuja he might be trying to run away to go and hibernate like Paul Biya if Cameron grin grin
Nice one madam Sirika, let them stay here and feel the pains of their citizens, maybe it will force them to develope sense.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Vintiana: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Even before seeing North Central I knew Niger state will be among.

Am not surprised �
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by MasterKernel: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lipscomb:
Southeast governors just playing on their people... sadly southeast people are leaderless.

You're seriously troubled by your obsession of South East. You wouldn't proffer solutions to your Suffersticated West, over runned by 1 million gangs of criminals, with palliatives like Market Sack of beans for a whole street (Audio Palliatives), we aren't feeling a thing.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by gift2xl: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
harlots.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Scream(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Xano:
“There is no exception to governors. I have denied several of such flights. Including two governors from South-south, two from South-east and by the way, three of them are members of the APC and I think one is from North-central.

By deduction, Southeast Governors are Imo and Abia; North Central is Kogi; South-south are Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom.

My opinion though

Three of them are of the APC...in the whole of South South and South East there are only two APC governors...Imo and Edo, the third is the northern governor.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
HADI SIRIKA, Thunder will fire you if any of those mentioned later fly out of this country
Just dey watch

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
blackboy:
It did not mention abroad in the news just read. The title is misleading. The news mentioned no need for them flying to Abuja.

I was wondering. Who wants to travel outside the country during this pandemic and which country will really allow them in.

The aviation boss is just flexing muscles. I live where you can see planes coming into Abuja and I still see planes but no be Aero or Dana.
Thanks for clarifying that . You made me go back to read the thread again
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Congonatty: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lipscomb:
South east don't need governors
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Baonel(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fake news, how many Apc state do we have in the whole of South East n south south? Apc can only be found in omo state , the rest are pdp n apga
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by luluman: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
call the governors names and their states, abi you dey fear?
we have enough info since we know the regio of the bad leaders we have. That's why their nairaland rats cannot talk.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Mightyhaiz: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Four are from se/ss..

3 are APC

Total APC govs in ss/se are just 2

Hope and obaseki .. Don't ask me how I knew
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by ayampissed: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ussycool:
cheesy

Ah beg o.

I no be witch, that's his atittude.

No mind me jare. cheesy

These politician them be characters ah swear.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by mank1234(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by executive12: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nonsense. The Governors don't have names?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hipocracy of the highest order. If they were to be from the north this poor specimen of a man won't deny them nor utter a word as he is doing now. To hell with you people. Make person nor even kolo for inside house. Head dey burn now
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by nwakibie3(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
“There is no exception to governors. I have denied several of such flights. Including two governors from South-south, two from South-east and by the way, three of them are members of the APC and I think one is from North-central.

I'm very much aware there is no APC gov in the south south while we have jst one APC gov in the south east so where the hell is the 3 APC govs come from cos its definitely not from the two regions he mentioned. Either the minister is lying or he didn't know what he was saying.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Atkins203: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
He’s still the richest governor in Nigeria
Ussycool:
That of North Central must be Abubakar Lolo of Niger State...
He travel a lots.
This man can travel to UK just to watch Chelsea FC game.

Mstww
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by executive12: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lipscomb:

And happily, your country has a leader, with half dead President? Knuckleheads everywhere.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Congonatty:

South east don't need governors
hahahahahaha. Please what do they need? Lol
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by losky83: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Racoon:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/21/coronavirus-fg-blocks-five-governors-from-flying-out-of-nigeria/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
thanku my brother.they wan to run away with their families and come back two months later when the coast is clear.do not let them.they should stay and enjoy the dividends of their corrupt activities.health care is down,unemployment,poverty,hunger e.t.c
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Ussycool: 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Atkins203:
He’s still the richest governor in Nigeria
See this dude o
Who that one epp?
He isn't rich, stop over hype bro.

What tangible have he contribute to the betterment of the state?

Kulun sai suce buhari yace ba kudi.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by highbee02: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nobody must leave, we die here
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Prossah: 12:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Idiots. They should let them fly out and make sure they remain there
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by PropertyBuying(f): 12:33am On Apr 22, 2020
Avalancheman:
Why should anybody travel out at this time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? / Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.