Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,091 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven (5945 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Do you believe as a Christian that some non Christians will make heaven as well?I remembered when one of our senior pastor once told us that being a Christian does not guarantee you heaven and that some non Christians will make heaven as long as they are good and obedient to God.Do you think He's right?

1 Like

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by ursamajor: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
If you do not believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins, you won't make heaven m

1 Like

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by mercidove: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
ursamajor:
If you do not believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins, you won't make heaven m
What of those that were in existence before the coming of Christ? I need a comprehensive reply.

8 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Rozz:
Do you believe as a Christian that some non Christians will make heaven as well?I remembered when one of our senior pastor once told us that being a Christian does not guarantee you heaven and that some non Christians will make heaven as long as they are good and obedient to God.Do you think He's right?

According to john 3:17 Gods law is clear, anyone who doesn't believe in the salvation of christ Jesus is condenmed...
no need for arguements.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Rozz:

According to john 3:17 Gods law is clear, anyone who doesn't believe in the salvation of christ Jesus is condenmed...
no need for arguements.
Btw. that pastor who told you that must be high on anointing oil.

1 Like

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why should I go to that heaven....
When I can stay in my village and be an ancestor........

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Mabpaine(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
no one since the coming of Christ will make heaven except having accepted Christ as their LORD.. Those of Us who will make heaven will make it not as a result of our good deeds but based on the sacrifice made by Jesus on our behalf.. there are many scriptures that buttress this facts.. as far as those before the coming of Christ, Only those who lived by the dictates of the Law of God made heaven and those who had paid for their sins through death..
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mabpaine:
no one since the coming of Christ will make heaven except having accepted Christ as their LORD.. Those of Us who will make heaven will make it not as a result of our good deeds but based on the sacrifice made by Jesus on our behalf.. there are many scriptures that buttress this facts.. as far as those before the coming of Christ, Only those who lived by the dictates of the Law of God made heaven and those who had paid for their sins through death..
Are you trying to say all we need do to make heaven is just to be a Christian and your good deeds does not count

4 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Mabpaine(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Rozz:
Are you trying to say all we need do to make heaven is just to be a Christian and your good deeds does not count
what I'm saying is, Your genuine acceptance of God's price (accepting Jesus sacrifice) wipes one's sin.. meaning we become born again, without sin.. if Death comes at that moment such person will make heaven as we saw concerning the thief on the cross beside Jesus in Matthew 27:38, Luke 23:32-43 and Mark 15:27. But if the person after accepting Christ love genuinely is still alive as we still are, such person needs to build on the foundation (salvation) cos all your actions and inactions from then defines whether you've fallen back or still on track... Alot of us may not know when we've fallen hence why we need to keep giving our lives afresh till the coming of our Lord or till Death calls..

see it this way,
Giving your life to Christ genuinely. wipes out all your sins which coulda led to hell
it gives you a new start

Not giving your life and doing good deeds means you have stains called sins which can lead you to hell which you havent wiped but hoping your personal deeds will wipe it

Bible says "For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God".. so that person doing good deeds as long as He hasnt cleansed himself through Christ salvation is a Sinner only doing good deeds

there is the foundation (salvation) and there are crowns we will receive based on what we build on that foundation. which Apostle Paul kept talking about. 1cor 9:24-25, 1Thess 2:19, 2Tim 4:8, 1Pet 5:4, Rev 2:10

salvation gets you to heaven, your good deeds and other acts you build on that foundation (salvation) is what will define the crown we get..

you may be saved without a crown.. the thief beside Jesus was saved and made heaven but because he never got the chance to build on it through good deeds has no crown

but doing good deeds without the foundation (salvation) is like building on sinking sand

4 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Faithful4real(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Rozz:

A non Christian can make heaven after the great tribulation [after rapture] if they don't accept the mark of the beast. They are killed they will have heaven.

The great tribulation is worst than that of the apostles in the bible. You have to pay with your blood to make heaven, so it is better you repent now.

The great tribulation is not meant for the gentiles. Only for the people of isreal because till now some of them do not believe that Jesus have already come.

3 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by paxonel(m): 1:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:
the pastor told you people lies.

The bible affirmed that whosever does not believe is condemned already and whosever believe have everlasting life.

That your pastor must be a fraud

3 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by 1Sharon(f): 4:24am On Apr 22, 2020
ursamajor:

If you don't believe mohammed is the last messenger of God..you'll rot in hell

5 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 22, 2020
Mabpaine:
what I'm saying is, Your genuine acceptance of God's price (accepting Jesus sacrifice) wipes one's sin.. meaning we become born again, without sin.. if Death comes at that moment such person will make heaven as we saw concerning the thief on the cross beside Jesus in Matthew 27:38, Luke 23:32-43 and Mark 15:27. But if the person after accepting Christ love genuinely is still alive as we still are, such person needs to build on the foundation (salvation) cos all your actions and inactions from then defines whether you've fallen back or still on track... Alot of us may not know when we've fallen hence why we need to keep giving our lives afresh till the coming of our Lord or till Death calls..

see it this way,
Giving your life to Christ genuinely. wipes out all your sins which coulda led to hell
it gives you a new start

Not giving your life and doing good deeds means you have stains called sins which can lead you to hell which you havent wiped but hoping your personal deeds will wipe it

Bible says "For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God".. so that person doing good deeds as long as He hasnt cleansed himself through Christ salvation is a Sinner only doing good deeds

there is the foundation (salvation) and there are crowns we will receive based on what we build on that foundation. which Apostle Paul kept talking about. 1cor 9:24-25, 1Thess 2:19, 2Tim 4:8, 1Pet 5:4, Rev 2:10

salvation gets you to heaven, your good deeds and other acts you build on that foundation (salvation) is what will define the crown we get..

you may be saved without a crown.. the thief beside Jesus was saved and made heaven but because he never got the chance to build on it through good deeds has no crown

but doing good deeds without the foundation (salvation) is like building on sinking sand
The person below has contrary opinions and believes some non Christians can make heaven only if you don't accept the mark of the beast. Again my pastor said some muslims believes in crist and coming back of Christ and those ones will make heaven if their good deeds surpasses the evil deeds, and he said some of our forefathers who never got the message of Christ will also make heaven if they are good,so only God knows how He will pass his judgement.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 22, 2020
paxonel:
the pastor told you people lies.

The bible affirmed that whosever does not believe is condemned already and whosever believe have everlasting life.

That your pastor must be a fraud
But some muslims believe in Christ and coming back of Christ,so I think he's right.Just being a Christian does not guarantee heaven except you are bornagain
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Dantedasz(m): 6:35am On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:
The person below has contrary opinions and believes some non Christians can make heaven only if you don't accept the mark of the beast. Again my pastor said some muslims believes in crist and coming back of Christ and those ones will make heaven if their good deeds surpasses the evil deeds, and he said some of our forefathers who never got the message of Christ will also make heaven if they are good,so only God knows how He will pass his judgement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWAUhadJzTk

1 Like

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Dantedasz(m): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qahB7mYhLxs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:

First of all heaven is not part of God's plan for humans from the beginning, God's plan is for Adam and his obedient descendants to stay on this planet and take good care of it forever! Psalms 115:16 compare to Genesis 1:26-28
It was because man rebelled against God's sovereignty that changed that plan, now what God did is for another perfect person to lead mankind back to God as our redeemer, none of Adam's descendants qualified for this task {Psalms 49:7-9} that is why one of God's spirit sons in heaven must be transformed into a human to come and stand for obedient mankind {Daniel 12:1} he will now pay his perfect human life as a ransom to save only those who are obedient to God's righteous decrees! John 3:16

So Michael (Jesus) came for the task, he is the first to be created and he loved humans so much {Proverbs 8:22-30} that's why he did all what he had to do to prove the sovereignty of his father and redeem the creatures he loved most!

But first he must gather some humans, train them in order for the trained ones to also assist in training others, that's why he chose one nation, this nation had a long time history with God from the days of their forefather whose name was Abraham (Genesis 12:1-3} the chosen nation is the Israelites, according to the plan they will become a nation of Kings and Priests to help other nations gain salvation, but this people turned out to be a stiff-necked race so after killing the prophets God sent to correct their errors they failed to recognize Michael (the promised Messiah) when he finally arrived in their midst, and they began scheming how to kill the one sent to organize them for the promise God made to Abraham their forefather! John 8:12-59

To be continued....

2 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by OtemAtum: 7:12am On Apr 22, 2020
How can a non-christian make his abode in Christian heaven, except if after death he or she negotiates with the group of souls over there? There are thousands of afterlives out there, why should anyone want to be in the boring Christian heaven? And there is liberty after death, so one may eventually be an explorer of afterlives rather than making one of it a permanent residence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by paxonel(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:
But some muslims believe in Christ and coming back of Christ,
no!
No Muslim believes in Christ.
Believing that Jesus was a prophet does not mean that they believe that Jesus is their savior.
Remember, Jesus says I'm the way the truth and the life, that also means Muhammad isn't the way.

so I think he's right.Just being a Christian does not guarantee heaven except you are bornagain
you must go beyond thinking, you should ask the pastor questions too.
Have you ever asked the pastor to show you any scripture that says just being a Christian does not guarantee heaven?

1 Like

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 22, 2020
So since they couldn't recognize him even with all the miraculous works God foretold will help them recognize the Messiah {John 1:11} Jesus (Michael) told them that their nation has been abandoned to them {Matthew 23:37-38} their must be 144,000 Israelites to partake in the office of Kings and Priests {Revelations 7:5-8} but since majority of the nation will not yield to the call God decided to choose people from other nations to complete the figure {John 1:12 compare to Matthew 22:2-14} Jesus' first Jewish followers were confused when he told them that Jerusalem the proposed seat of God's Kingdom and it's temple will be destroyed for good {Matthew 24:1-2} so the question that must come to their mind is "if Jerusalem and our magnificent Temple will be destroyed for good, then where are we going to stay and rule with you as promised?" They never asked Jesus this question verbally but Jesus can read people's hearts so he made a promise to them that if they stick to what he taught them the promise will surely be theirs {Luke 12:32; 22:28-30}

So Jerusalem will be destroyed but the Kingdom will still be, therefore where are they going to stay as corulers with Michael (Jesus) to rule the earth? This is why Jesus (Michael) told them "in the place where i live before coming here, there are many dwelling places, i'm going there to prepare a place for you, and after that i will come back and take you home to myself so that where i am you may also be" John 14:1-3
Note that Jesus said i am going to prepare a place this means there was no such plan from the beginning!
So after Michael has secured his position beside his father in heaven, he must wait until God gives him the order to start ruling as King {Psalms 110:1-2}, Michael later had got that privilege and he ousted Satan and all other rebellious angels out of heaven! Revelations 12:7-9
He visited the earth 106 years ago, he has taken away all the dead born again Christians to their eternal home, the remaining ones will go and join them immediately as they finish their earthly mission.
So heaven is not for everyone, it belongs to spirit beings and God is the one selecting those who will go there but he will not take just anybody except from amongst Jesus' true followers.
God's kingdom has begun ruling in heaven, this is the appropriate time to pray as Jesus taught us "Our heavenly father, may your name be sanctified, may your Kingdom come so that your will take place just as it's happening now in heaven also to be extended to the earth" Matthew 6:9-10
Of course all honest hearted and sincere people will gain everlasting life on earth {Psalms 37:9-11,29} but only born again Christians will have the privilege to go and rule with Jesus (Michael) in heaven!

But know this that you can't have eternal life if you're not trained by Jesus, so whoever refuses to accept Jesus' teachings can never have everlasting life! John 3:16-19

Jesus has sent out trained volunteers who are fully competent and completely equipped to preach and teach as Christian soldiers fighting hard to snatch away the lost sheep of the house of Israel (obedient descendants of Adam) from Satanic religious groups! Matthew 10:6 compare to Psalms 110:3

Everyone need to identify them in order to learn from them what Jesus commanded as the King of God's kingdom {Matthew 28:20} because those who failed to keep Jesus' orders will be exterminated! Luke 19:27

God bless you! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by HappyPagan: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2020
ursamajor:
Heaven is overrated. Wetin dey there sef?

Jesus na scam.

3 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Daejoyoung: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

no need for arguements.
Stop taking john 3v17 out of context, what john meant by believing in jesus is not what is usually meant today. Believing in jesus was not about believing in doctrines but believing his teachings because you are open to the truth. From his teachings and signs of wonder, the people were expected to judge for themselves and come to the conclusion that God's salvation is here through the man jesus, and they were to obey his teachings.
Note, the end goal was to obey his teachings.

1 Like

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by ursamajor: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2020
HappyPagan:
Heaven is overrated. Wetin dey there sef?
Jesus na scam.
Maybe it is. But who are you trying to convince? Me or You?
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by HappyPagan: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2020
ursamajor:

Maybe it is.
But who are you trying to convince? Me or You?
Convince? You must think yourself important. cheesy
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by karo93: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2020
According to the bible.....only those that believe in Jesus can go to heaven. Justifying any other point of view using the bible may be fraudulent.

The bible is our final say.

But looking at the realities of things....maybe... just maybe it wont play out the way we think.

Afterall the jews waited for a physical messiah all those generations and when they finally got one.....Surprise! Surprise! He was a spiritual messiah....

The isarealites were going to a land flowing with milk and honey..... Oh well ! It was just as figurative as it sounded.

Only God knows how the things will eventually play out.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by HappyPagan: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2020
karo93:
According to the bible.....only those that believe in Jesus can go to heaven.
Which Bible? The Bible is famous for speaking from both sides of it's pages... So be careful..

You made a claim with such conviction, one would think the one in whose name you make the claim actually supports you..

Matt.
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Matt. 25
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by ursamajor: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2020
HappyPagan:
Convince? You must think yourself important. cheesy
My dear, I'm not here to measure dick sizes.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by HappyPagan: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2020
ursamajor:

My dear, I'm not here to measure dick sizes.
Cos you have no dick, I guess. Why would you even bring that up? Let's keep the thread godly.

1 Like

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by karo93: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2020
HappyPagan:

Which Bible? The Bible is famous for speaking from both sides of it's pages... So be careful..

You made a claim with such conviction, one would think the one in whose name you make the claim actually supports you..

Matt.

Matt. 25

I dont really get what response you are trying to elicit from me but i am sure you know all about faith and good works, restitution, once saved always saved doctrines

The verses you quoted are consistent with Faith plus good works viz work out your salvaton with fear and trembling. This is not strange to christianity
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by HappyPagan: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2020
karo93:

I dont really get what response you are trying to elicit from me but i am sure you know all about faith and good works restitution, once saved always saved doctrines

The verses you quoted are consistent with Faith plus good works viz work out your salvaton with fear and trembling. This is not strange to christianity

But you said 'one must believe in Jesus to make heaven'. Obviously, that isn't necessary as Jesus said 'Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven'.

You can believe in Jesus and not make heaven. If you do the Father's will, you will make heaven.

Do you think if Christian heaven exists, pagans and Muslims who practice God's will won't make heaven?

Btw, being Christian is quite fluid these days. Some Christian sects hold beliefs contrary to each others. As I said earlier, the Bible has more than enough verses to support whatever position you may choose to hold. You just gotta do some research, and in some cases, a slight bending.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by finalboss(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

no need for arguements.
Sounds dumb to me anyways. Heaven doesn't exist
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by ursamajor: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
HappyPagan:

Cos you have no dick, I guess. Why would you even bring that up? Let's keep the thread godly.
You guess? Why guess when you can remove all doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Take Eternity Lightly / Faith-healer And Evangelist, Maurice Cerullo, Investigated / I Need A Strong Babalawo In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.