Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement (69393 Views)

Kyari’s Replacement: New Twists As Kingibe Bows Out, Ken Nnamani, Ogbonaya Onu C / Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by AleagueEdu: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Papa has spoken!

Let the able and qualified individual be given the appointment.

Our interest is in the development and progress of this project called NIGERIA!
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Germi9: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2020
Spacewalk:
this man hardly make any noise. The silent man is the deadliest. Cabals don't grant interviews.
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by adetwin(m): 8:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Digitiminimi:
All these old grandpa should go and sit.

It's not there FAULT because our president is OLD GRANDPA
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Corporate2020: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2020
MrHighSea:
Coro baby, shake dt table again.

Only what you wish for others will happen to you.
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by QMNIX: 9:20am On Apr 22, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/21/new-chief-of-staff-its-an-insult-to-suggest-me-as-abba-kyaris-replacement-isa-funtua/
Sir you won't be waking up by 8:00am, actually you should be at the office at 8:00am. Less not discuss when you will close for the day, knowing Naija's wahala no dey close.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by alphaNomega: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Dpharisee:
How can the man who appointed Abba Kyari be asked to take his position, it's actually a demotion.
Issa Funtua owns a company called Bullet Construction which built the Federal Secretariat Complex in Abuja and other infrastructure, it was said that he was given open cheques by the military juntas in his contract awards, but he also employed thousands of workers in his company. The office of the Secretary to Govt of the Federation (SGF) is called Bullet House till date.
He is also among those who were dashed Oil Blocks for free in the Niger Delta.
He is the main financier of the CABAL and even tells Emefiele how much he wants CBN to sell Forex to him which former Emir Sanusi Lamido said he refused to join in that multiple exchange rate scheme. That's the kind of corruption that happens under this regime which Buhari with all his so called integrity cannot control.

Without sentiments this man knows what he is saying...
I was enjoying your posts until you made reference to that Reno bassstard
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Dpharisee: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2020
alphaNomega:

I was enjoying your posts until you made reference to that Reno bassstard

Why is he a bassstard, just because he belongs to a different political ideology than your own, that's not fair. He is entitled to his own opinion in a democracy and criticism makes the country better as the criticized makes more effort to prove himself as better than the criticizer.

What do say about Funtua who owns oil blocks that belongs to all of us for free? Is he a goodstard?

What do you say about Buhari who allowed for multiple exchange rate that was manipulated by the likes of Funtua, does that make him a goodstard? cheesy
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by zudozz: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Have u been to kebbi, Kano and most northern states?
That's were u find the real voters of Nigeria.

Are u saying if the entire southern Nigerian states come together and cast their votes against the north..the north will get 2/3rd majority?
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by MrHighSea: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Corporate2020:

Only what you wish for others will happen to you.
Are you their defendant or dependant?
So what are you wishing me?
and
what will happen to you?

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by thecommunist(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Nuzo1:
I use to laugh so hard when people said Kyari was the head of the cabal, and thereby made all the presidential decisions.

The cabal appointed him, send him on errands on behalf of Buhari. That's all.

Though once in a while, when the cabal is not interested in a particular issue, he would use such opportunity to advance his own interest.

As for Funtua, the chief financier of the Buhari phenomenon, he is as powerful as Mamman Daura. Daura has the edge because he is Buhari"s nephew.
his wealth and influence won't save him when his time comes
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by lookingfly: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Why has buhari stopped wearing the inner wear he normally wears with he's kaftan?
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by kushme: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2020
gboyetade:
Shed more light please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThL7UhafyJw?list=PLP8JsgW0vdSRUBeyVbRllcr94CxfQgdmw

Sir, try and watch the first ten mins, if you are pleased with it, you probably might want to continue..
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Afrikween(f): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2020
like if they give you, you no go collect... get away you hypocrite.
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by kushme: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
McTobe:
Babajide is always on point. I love his unbiased analysis all things being equal

You are correct.
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by pooozeee(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
This people controls the government and the country, until when a young Nigerian becomes the president then the cabal is finished
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Legendguru: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
hmmm
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by DabuIIIT: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
babaolofin:

No problem with that. On social media your people abuse them. You call them various names. You call the other people Afonja and Hausa / Fulani slaves, but in real life, from Abuja to Maiduguri, your people are actually the slaves because of money. They worship them, eulogize them just for contracts or position

See typical eru defending his master and has the guts to call someone else slave!!!

grin grin

Naija is doomed with people like you!!!

And what makes you even believe stevmatt15 is Igbo?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by NCANCHAIR(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Please what did Babajide say? I want to hear his analysis, I so much like his journalism.

I'm waiting bro
kushme:

So, i watched a program known as journalist' hangout on TVC yesterday. One vast and correct man called; Babajide kolade Otitoju talked about this Samaila Isa funtua and Mamman Daura and the role they played in the life of Abba Kyari..
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by kushme: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
NCANCHAIR:
Please what did Babajide say? I want to hear his analysis, I so much like his journalism.

I'm waiting bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThL7UhafyJw?list=PLP8JsgW0vdSRUBeyVbRllcr94CxfQgdmw
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by alphaNomega: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dpharisee:

Why is he a bassstard, just because he belongs to a different political ideology than your own, that's not fair. He is entitled to his own opinion in a democracy and criticism makes the country better as the criticized makes more effort to prove himself as better than the criticizer.

What do say about Funtua who owns oil blocks that belongs to all of us for free? Is he a goodstard?

What do you say about Buhari who allowed for multiple exchange rate that was manipulated by the likes of Funtua, does that make him a goodstard? cheesy

This one is not different political ideology matter, check that guy on Twitter, he needs help and has no one to tell him.
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by adekolaelect(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Remember he said he is the cabal himself

No new financial contract pass through aso rock into Buhari desk without Isa Funtua seeing it.. this man is a leech.. quote me anywhere
Edwin Clack of Jonathan government.
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Has one fulani political terrorist leader is dying/going, another fulani terrorist will be replaced shortly.
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by judondasylva(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2020
We buy/sell bitcoin, etha, PayPal,litecoin,neteler
All kinds of e-currencies contact us

If you want to open a fully functional PayPal account or learn how to create one, contact me via signature...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.