Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Number Of Blocks For Foundation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Number Of Blocks For Foundation (1000 Views)

How To Estimate The Quantity Of Blocks, Cement And Sand For Your Diy Project / How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. / How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Number Of Blocks For Foundation by Grace2Grace(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hello friends, am planning a 4 unit of 2 bedroom building, the plan is not out yet.

Pls I need insight on the following;
- number of 9 inches blocks to serve from foundation to DPC

- number of 6inches blocks from DPC to lentel....!!

Thanks
Re: Number Of Blocks For Foundation by stepone(m): 12:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Good day,

The numbers of blocks needed depends on how big the building will be. You should be looking at 4,000 to 4,500 blocks from foundation to lintel for 4units of 2bedrooms.

You could contact us at Medolan Construction and Building Services if you need our services.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Blocks For Foundation by Analyst01(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
When your drawing is ready, I can provide you with a detailed cost estimate for the foundation works. Inclusive of blocks, cement, sand, crushed stone, excavations, labour estimates etc.

You can reach me on WhatsApp or call 07033544353. Or via email frankitangltd@gmail

1 Like

Re: Number Of Blocks For Foundation by MATP: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
in case you are yet to get the architectural design, you can reach me for the drawings and the cost estimate

(1) (Reply)

BUY A PLOT OF LIBERTY ESTATE FOR 850K. / *still Avialable* Promo!!! Lagoon Height Estate @ibeju Lekki. Lagos / EPE GARDEN 3, SOLD OUT! GET READY FOR EPE GARDEN 4!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.