Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. (6005 Views)

Netflix PREMIUM Subscription FOR N3200 / How Does Netflix Clone Empower Your Entrepreneurship Venture? / Cheap GO Tv Nd Dstv Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by olamikunle213(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2020
gmacnoms:
you'll pay monthly subscription to access the movies available on the app. They have loads and loads of movies and it's being constantly updated.

But you'll have to also download with your own data. If you have a smart TV, you can use the app on the TV.

I think the 4k ( or thereabout) would do. That's what my wife uses.

NB: since the lockdown, I sub glo night 200N for 2gig and download the movies we want. With the 2g, I can download at least 8 movies from the app

Pls can you teach me how I can download films to my android phone on Netflix pls
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by VICTOR4LYF(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2020
greenhulk:

Nope. Maybe PlayStation VR

Well before you decide to purchase the PlayStation VR, pls kindly watch the 2 videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_lcaDZBq2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6C4j182fPM
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 05, 2020
VICTOR4LYF:

Well before you decide to purchase the PlayStation VR, pls kindly watch the 2 videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_lcaDZBq2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6C4j182fPM

Definitely the Oculus looks like a better deal. But I already have a PS4 pro and PlayStation camera so psvr will be cheaper for me
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Erums(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2021
gmacnoms:
then you don't use it. It's usually 200/220 mb. Rare cases get to 300mb

Is it on low, standard or high quality?
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Erums(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2021
Ericnrm:

That's about 200mb for an episode so what's your point exactly? Plus OP the best solution is Ntel's unlimited monthly sub with your Netflix and you're good to go. That's what i use anyway

Howmuch
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Abduletudaye(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Erums:

Howmuch

18,500 for 225GB
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by OmodavidoX(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Please someone should help me with goog working torrent sites for torrent movies file download
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by fergieboy: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Netflix is the bomb couple with a smart tv

Ntel WiFi

With this I don’t get to subscribe my dstv any longer

With my ntel WiFi of 18,500 per month unlimited

I connect all my device below

My smart tv
My laptop
My 2 phones

And it’s super fast in my area

When I’m tired of Netflix I switch over to YouTube and mobdro

I have mobdro app on my phone which I connect via cast on my smart tv

With this combos above

Bleep dstv I’m Good to go

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by iamdapsyj(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Praxtech:

Shut up. The cheapest plan is 2k plus

But why do people insult on nairaland before passing whatever opinion they have to share. That thing still amuses me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / PS3 Slim 120GB+160GB+ 250GB With Tons Of Cds Available For Sale / Ssm Nigeria Offers External Hdd 250gb - 1tb Lacie 250gb @ 15k, Free Delivery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.