Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (113500 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by donestk(m): 6:22am On Apr 22, 2020
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by SearchFirst: 6:24am On Apr 22, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.

No...if you hit hard times in your finance, faithfulness goes outside the door.

539 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by pfadom: 6:27am On Apr 22, 2020
If your definition is anything to go by, records of many failed relationships is certainly not only about the other partners involved but the lady at the centre.

If none of those past relationships worked. It's uncertain the next one will work.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by galadima77(m): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Nope

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by JasonJidenna(m): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2020
It's just like a politician who engaged in vote buying and pulled a massive number of votes to beat his opponents....

1. Don't expect him to be FREE and FAIR when he is sworn in.

2. Don't expect him to deliver the DIVIDENDS of democracy.

3. Don't expect him to be FAITHFUL with public funds.

663 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by STARGREEN(m): 6:56am On Apr 22, 2020
It depends.
But .... be wise

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by SultanOfPuna: 6:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Only if they are married to an Alpha Male

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2020
high body count means she don't consider her body as anything.

her body is just a means for survival and she will offer it out......even in marriage.....for survival

497 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Margy: 7:05am On Apr 22, 2020
Dive into marriage...at your own peril grin grin grin

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Flier: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%

517 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by flyingdutchman(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Well, if you as a man had a high body count, you have no moral grounds to judge your spouse. IDIAAATS!

332 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by sse7en(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Everyone has the tendency to cheat in my opinion, but for a lady with a higher bodycount, the probablilty of okafor's law become higher due to the number of exes she has.

There is that ex she might not be able to turn down if both of them come in contact again.

It is a 50/50 thing.

312 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by bigiyaro(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2020
SearchFirst:

No...if you hit hard times in your finance, faithfulness goes outside the door.
its not about the money, mostly its in dia blood.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2020
Flier:
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to

it is a common knowledge in Delta here that Igbo women sleep around even after marriage.

the Igbo man will always accept back a cheating wife.

don't just sit in your room and come up with figures

498 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by bobkezel(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2020
Yes a lady with high BC can be faithful, but from my experience, the probability of her cheating is very high, very very high.
I had an experience, withing 6 months of dating her she had already cheated on me with 3 guys and kept lying about it, but she didn't know "I have the video". When I played them apologies started raining.
I had my revenge though..

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by GreenArrow1(m): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Definelty will cheat on you when the opportunity presents itself. My present GF who has been pressuring me for marriage has an astronomical body count. E pass high. How can I now marry someone who if she picks a stone and throws in the marketplace, it will hit at least 5 exes? Even ashawo no get custormer reach the girl.
Then she said something about when she reported someone who beat up her brother to the police. That she told herself that even if it is to just give the police man her kpekus, to have them deal with the boy, she was ready. Underline "just."

That is the testament of a person who doesn't place any value on her body. She gives it out willingly.
She will give it out again. When she goes to look for a job. When she goes to pursue a contract. When she runs into certain exes.

Flee!!!

742 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by doctore212(m): 7:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Guy nothing dey happen.

Am just waiting for this lockdown make I go meet my babe parents (though na formal Olosho for the place wey I dey stay before).

She don Tey for the job but me I no send.

As far as she dey loyal. What would I have done without her in this lockdown.

She sabi give me kpekus for free.if not, I don't know what I would have done.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Olude193: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2020
It all depends on the lady involved...

At least she was sincere about the body count..

If she says she isn't into it then try to trust her. You could also put her through a test...

I don't understand how we men have more body counts than ladies and still go on to condemn the ladies who are sincere about theirs

Instead of you to enjoy what you are being blessed with

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by GreenArrow1(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Olude193:

At least she was sincere about the body count..
I don't understand how we men have more body counts than ladies and still go on to condemn the ladies who are sincere about theirs

False sincerity. The reason why most ladies with a high body count are quick to tell you about their past is they are smarter than the naive ones and know that you are going to find out sometime in the near future anyway. So better they tell you themselves. Then you give them credit for sincerity not knowing that they are just trying to cover their bases. It doesn't carry much weight.

How many men have you seen with a high body count who are truly faithful in their marriages? And for how long?
It's the same with women.

301 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Flier: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:

it is a common knowledge in Delta here that Igbo women sleep around even after marriage.

the Igbo man will always accept back a cheating wife.

don't just sit in your room and come up with figures
Try it out yourself, try to have sex with your married igbo ex girl friend
Let’s see if it will be a success
Igbo ladies are the most faithful in marriage

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Olude193: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2020
GreenArrow1:

False sincerity. The reason why most ladies with a high body count are quick to tell you about their past is they and smarter than the naive ones and know that you are going to find out sometime in the near future anyway. So better they tell you themselves. Then you give them credit for sincerity not knowing that they are just trying to cover their bases. It doesn't carry much weight.

How many men have you seen with a high body count who are truly faithful in their marriages? And for how long?
It's the same with women.

Look like I said it all depends on the person on the run... Not all eggs are bad. You can continue to judge people based on their past

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2020
Flier:
Try it out yourself, try to have sex with your married igbo ex girl friend
Let’s see if it will be a success
Igbo ladies are the most faithful in marriage

even if I get her pregnant, she will give it to her husband.

I spent some time in the southeast, my grandparents lived in the southeast. I know what I am talking about.

I don't just want to talk about some crazy experience here.

I know there are cheating women everywhere but the figure is high in the Southeast

180 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ednut1(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2020
Even virgin wife can cheat. If you are not good in the other room nor spoil her with the goodies she used to get from those guys. Oyo is your case. From Facebook chat to hotel room

27 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ursamajor: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2020
No.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Skmoda360(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2020
Huge doubt undecided except God intervene... undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ursamajor: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Well, if you as a man had a high body count, you have no moral grounds to judge your spouse. IDIAAATS!
Well the topic is about girls here. Can you not read?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by kingjomezy(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Flier:

Carry your tribalism comot for here ... ode!

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by kingjomezy(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2020
doctore212:
Guy nothing dey happen.

Am just waiting for this lockdown make I go meet my babe parents (though na formal Olosho for the place wey I dey stay before).

She don Tey for the job but me I no send.

As far as she dey loyal. What would I have done without her in this lockdown.

You have been pussymatized

She sabi give me kpekus for free.if not, I don't know what I would have done.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Richnerd69: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2020
sse7en:
Everyone has the tendency to cheat in my opinion, but for a lady with a higher bodycount, the probablilty of okafor's law become more higher due to the number of exes she has.

There is that ex she might not be able to turn down if both of them come in contact again.

It is a 50/50 thing.

more higher I see grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.