Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On (39630 Views)

11years After..dagrin Lives On / Nine Years After.. Dagrin Still Lives On / Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Patoski7(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sometimes when I sleep and dreaming men, I Just dont wanna wake up
I realize dat Im married to the game,and me and ma bItch will neva break up
I put it down for the Ghetto,

Ghetto dreams my fav track

RIP Dagrin
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by dammiecool(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
RIP dagrin
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sundaycomputer:
What killed him , hope is not code 19
does it mean you can't read or what is your problem
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Richy150(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
packagerz:
Dagrin was born on 21st October 1987 in Ogun State in the south western part of Nigeria and died on 22nd April 2010 in Mushin, Lagos State in the south western part of Nigeria at the age of 22 years old. He started his music career in 1994 until he died in 2010 at the age of 22 years old.

Exactly ten years today that Dagrin left this sinful world..

Rest on bro..
Your words are ever grin in my heart.

Comedian Deepackagerz

May his soul continue to rest in perfect peace
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by solz007(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kings Don't Die REST ON BRO.
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by illicit(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
he wasn't 22 when de died. he didn't start music in 94
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Omijin: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
nah juju kill this guy.
All these small small boy's wey go dey chook hand inside rituals.
Nah the result be this.
Rest in pisses dude, no be me send you message sad
May God forgive you for you don't know what you are saying..... You wey no do juju go live forever abi.
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by illicit(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Idenoch:
His name is Olanipekun olaitan
We attended the same primary school, we were only only 5 in class, me, dagrin, rukayat, esther, and Tobi adisa. I don't even know were others are now.
The school is at meiran, Roseville nursery and primary school, his house is located on same street with the school.
I can tell you categorically dagrin has been a very hard guy since our primary days.
dagrin went to Good Shepherd not Roseville.
the school was on his street.
I lived at meiran
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by philo04(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
DelphiOracle:
which kind comparison be this one? Guy explain urself
legend dies and the world never forget them they are friends with the world ..a born again Christian die Angel's rejoices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nuel4:
goan sit down my friend. That dude was a local champion in one village in Yoruba land. People normally overrate dead people. If this nigga were still alive nobody would have known him till today

You call him a local champion?

The same Dagrin who when he died, the whole musical industry in Nigeria was shaken, and everyone rushed to make a track for him? Tell me, which Nigerian musician's death shook Nigeria like Dagrin's?

Who knew Reminisce until he appeared on the farewell song for Dagrin?

Dagrin was the hottest feature for any artiste when he was alive, Omawunmi, Ruggedman, 9ice, Oritsefemi, name them. Everyone wanted to feature him back then. Everyone making waves back then wanted Dagrin on at least a track.

The guy made local rap attractive, and I am sure the likes of Phyno must have been influenced by him.

Dagrin was phenomenal. It may be true that his death made him more popular, but it doesn't mean that he was also not known by a lot of people while he was alive.

Rest on, Akogun, omo Ogun.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by sosospence(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dagrin baby.
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by sammhi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
MuduOfRice10:
My post is unrelated tho.
Please pardon me.

I've been quite depressed at the moment and I'm on the verge of losing my sanity.

My girlfriend of two years just dumped me via WhatsApp chat, saying she's walking out of the relationship.

Her reasons were that I'm not too rich as she expects and most of all she says I'm not good looking...(After two years of spending on her recklessly).

I'm really confused as I don't know what to do..
Am I really bad looking?? In my assessment, I think I'm average (See pic attached).

Cc:
Benz boys
Stillmaticog
Seanwilliam
Seankafor
Timoleon
Aro1
Luminous
Plead
Stupidmods
Well...
You will get someone who appreciate you
Don't get yourself screw because of one asshole
It is a lesson to learn when next you are in a relationship
Don't get too excited or fall in love ....Be tough
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by DelphiOracle(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
philo04:
legend dies and the world never forget them they are friends with the world ..a born again Christian die Angel's rejoices
in ur opinion, which one is better?
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by incogni2o: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
foolbuster:

Sorry i don't interact with racists or tribalists.

What are we saying and what are you replying.

What has racism and tribalism got to do asking if you are yoruba.

I am yoruba. Thats why i know Dagrin's music style was the first of it's kind in his time.

So Mr Man, Before you judge a musician next time, consider the 2 things again.

Lyrics and Music Style.

Thanks and God Bless
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by sammhi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nuel4:
goan sit down my friend. That dude was a local champion in one village in Yoruba land. People normally overrate dead people. If this nigga were still alive nobody would have known him till today
Maybe u r right
I never knew him until he died...When radio stations were awash with his music and all that .... I think he was more famous in death ...
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by vision2050: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
MuduOfRice10:
Please pardon me.

I've been quite depressed at the moment and I'm on the verge of losing my sanity.

My girlfriend of two years just dumped me via WhatsApp chat, saying she's walking out of the relationship.

Her reasons were that I'm not too rich as she expects and most of all she says I'm not good looking...(After two years of spending on her recklessly).

Am I really bad looking?? In my assessment, I think I'm average (See pic attached).

Cc:
Benz boys
Stillmaticog
Seanwilliam
Seankafor
Timoleon
Aro1
Luminous
Plead
Stupidmods
you are not bad in look, don't mind the stupid girl. Don't let suicide be the last option because of one useless girl, you will surely find the one who will love you unconditionaly. #StaySafe

1 Like

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by SenecaTheYonger: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Stop trolling aro1! angry
grin grin grin

So this is the person saying to cum in pussy and watch it flow out like a boss?
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Sadsoulnow: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
MuduOfRice10:
Please pardon me.

Cc:
Benz boys
Stillmaticog
Seanwilliam
Seankafor
Timoleon
Aro1
Luminous
Plead
Stupidmods
you are not bad looking bro,we have seem many guys that were looking so bad but turned it around when they become rich.Guy forget that girl and get back to work.work so had and make the money,believe me she will comeback begging.. Personally I wish i have your height and look less handsome. Yes I have been told I am very handsome, but I am not tall.If I have a choice I would chose height over facial look..You have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by NumbEmotions(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
MuduOfRice10:
Please pardon me.

Cc:
Benz boys
Stillmaticog
Seanwilliam
Seankafor
Timoleon
Aro1
Luminous
Plead
Stupidmods

How far Sense no expensive again ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Raalsalghul: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

So this is the person saying to cum in pussy and watch it flow out like a boss?

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by MeinKampf: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
MI has this to say about Dagrin
foolbuster:

The thing is people behave like sheep. They just do or agree to what the majority does.

Nobody knew who dagrin was when he was alive. Then he died his friends and relations hyped him and suddenly dagrin became great. Very funny.

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by MeinKampf: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
HundredWays:
mention 3 international award of Dagrin, I'll mention 10 of Mr Incredible MI.Abaga

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Fejimummy: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
HundredWays:
thank you... people like valuing the Dead!!
they Yoruba behave asif Dagrin is More Talented and Intelligent more than MI. Abaga

even M. I admitted that he felt intimidated by him it's there and on Twitter
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by NumbEmotions(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
MuduOfRice10:
Please pardon me.

Cc:
Benz boys
Stillmaticog
Seanwilliam
Seankafor
Timoleon
Aro1
Luminous
Plead
Stupidmods

LORD PLS GIVE THIS PERSON SENSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Kylekent59: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Who else remembers this line''this is big boot, we call it babylon, mo le kor sinu paper cus i go finishh my c-ra-yon."

lols, ikebenla by dagrin.

Thank God still remain my favourite of his track.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sewgon79:
RIP
BARRACK GRIN
CEO
AKOGUN
ỌMỌ OGUN
ÈMI LOMO NAA
FINE BOY ỌMỌ ITA
soldier boy
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by foolbuster: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
MeinKampf:

Every godam person had something nice to say about dagrin after he died. Infact it was as if the celebrities were competing to outdo each other. Its normal when people die.
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by HundredWays(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
MeinKampf:
this is just like a tribute... MI was in chocolate city since 2007 after his single "Crown Mentality" in 2006...
MI is an International Rapper!
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by HundredWays(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fejimummy:

even M. I admitted that he felt intimidated by him it's there and on Twitter
even Messi Admitted that he's intimidated by Ronaldo... does that make CR7 greater than Messi??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by omotowo2: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oreofe20:
Was in Ss3 then planning to write Waec ...RIP akogun

Was through with my HND back then.

RIP Dagrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Halo22: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
10 years already....Omo time dey fly oooo, and this country is not giving us any hope. Mtchew!
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Onitola2: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
WandaNara:
Continue to rest in Paradise C.E.O

Buhari's administration is the most useless admin ever. Helinues God punish you and your fellow resident zombies.
na buhari kill dagrin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido, 50Cent, G-Unit Crew & Nicki Minaj Party In Las Vegas | PHOTOS / JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" / Nana Akua Addo's Outfit To AFRIMA 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.