Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile (218097 Views)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Movie Stars Who Died During Production / Nigerian Movie Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by maryray(f): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2008
Honestly Akolawole, (i believe this is d right spelling). U are so saying d truth. Africans are really intelligent mugus', U know those people that think the trash that people show outside is better than what they show in their country. U hear them say Hollywood is better than our movie industry and when u ask them why, they cant even give u a good reason. The thing is they insult their countinent and everything to do with it, because it is the "IN THING", and not becos they really think it is trash.

Hollywoood is full of fakeness, and people trying to show that they are better then others, and with the kind of thinking faculty we have, it is more than working. Personally i would rather watch Nollywood for relaxation, entertainment, good acting, and learning of the realities in this world, than some fake hollywood, or bollywood that shows the world ending and some men/women flying to d moon to save it, or is it the bollywood that even Ghanaian movies are better than.

Ghanaians, i'm not trying to say u guys movies are bad, i'm just saying that u are still upcoming. Nigerians do not down grade what u have becos it will only end up hurting u, bollywood are only able to sell their trash movies, where thay try to imitate hollywood and of course sing and dance all d way through, by portraying and thinking it is d best. (ie positively).

I don waka guys, take care of Urselves.
Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by nigeriantalent: 10:03pm On May 08, 2009
[Removed by poster, sorry]
Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by nigeriantalent: 12:20pm On May 09, 2009
Name: Abisayo.
Online Profile link: http://nigeriantalent.com/Abisayo
About Me: 26 y/o Female from Lagos, Nigeria

Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by fr07(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2009
Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by MeGaStReEt: 9:00pm On May 09, 2009
were is Jim Iyke??
Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by spikedcylinder: 8:43am On May 10, 2009
Nawa for Rosemary and Abisoye o.
Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by mohawkchic(f): 9:19pm On May 10, 2009
~Stephanie Okereke is a Nigerian born superstar with an infectious personality. Spend five minutes with Stephanie and she will have you laughing and feeling like you are talking to a friend you have known forever. As the sixth child in a family of eight Stephanie has been entertaining her family from birth Now she is entertaining the world.

Ms Okereke sprung onto the Nollywood scene in 1997 with "Compromise II” and then featured in “Waterloo” A year later she was accepted into the English and Literary Studies Program at the
University of Calabar. She decided to pursue school while she put acting on hold, A year later Nollywood came calling again and Stephanie could not resist she fed her desire to act with Teco Benson’s Terror.

Stephanie has big dreams and she let the world in on her modeling talent with her second place finish in the 2002 The Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria” beauty pageant Despite her hectic schedule, Stephanie graduated with her degree from Calabar and started to stake her claim in the movie world. Emotional Crack put Stephanie on the map and was nominated for eight awards. Stephanie was delighted to have her efforts blessed with two awards. (Best Actress — English and Reel Awards Best Actress of the Year 2003), Stephanie has also stared in quite a few films including Private Sin, Final Solution, Pretender and Adora (Shot in South Africa).

In April of 2004, Emotional Crack was premiered at the African Film Festival held in the United States. Stephanie also joined her Nollywood colleagues to speak out in a collective voice to help stop the piracy of Nigerian movies
Next, Stephanie made her first foray into Hollywood by auditioning for a role in the Good Shepard. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for Stephanie and see what happens. In the meantime Stephanie has a role on Mnet’s soap Snitch. We have just started to hear from this rising star who is also a talented singer and a model. Stephanie is always striving to improve her craft so needless to say the best from Stephanie is yet to come; http://nigeriamovies.net/stars.htm

~Pics Courtesy Of nigerianfilms.com

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb3.aspx?img=XGNvbnRlbnRcYWxidW0vOTEzMjg3MDI3LzEuanBnfDMyMHwxMS84LzIwMDl8MA==[/img]

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb3.aspx?img=XGNvbnRlbnRcYWxidW0vOTEzMjg3MDI3LzQuanBnfDMyMHwxMS84LzIwMDl8MA==[/img]

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb3.aspx?img=XGNvbnRlbnRcYWxidW0vOTEzMjg3MDI3LzMuanBnfDMyMHwxMS84LzIwMDl8MA==[/img]

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb3.aspx?img=XGNvbnRlbnRcYWxidW0vOTEzMjg3MDI3LzIuanBnfDMyMHwxMS84LzIwMDl8MA==[/img]

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb3.aspx?img=XGNvbnRlbnRcYWxidW0vOTEzMjg3MDI3LzUuanBnfDMyMHwxMS84LzIwMDl8MA==[/img]

Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by mohawkchic(f): 9:33pm On May 10, 2009
~Nigeriamovie Net need to update their profiles. . is there any other sites w/ Star Profiles of the more recent Stars emerging undecided maybe i shud say Stars am only noticing now grin ie Tonto Dikeh ~Halima Abubakar
Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by tpiah: 12:39am On May 11, 2009
that Chukwudi Anekwe is a very handsome guy.
Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by spikedcylinder: 9:59am On May 11, 2009
Steph is pretty sha.
Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by mohawkchic(f): 2:39am On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Steph is pretty sha.

~True! She's very Attractive . . I like that she doesnt do the over-haul on make up either! cheesy
Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by faxtimer: 2:00am On Jun 15, 2009
Who knows any thing about chika.

I want to make sure i kiss her, in a Nigerian way. wink
Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by faxtimer: 2:03am On Jun 15, 2009
Do any one knows were this lady is "Stephanie Okereke"

Or is she lost in moive INdu??
Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by faxtimer: 2:08am On Jun 15, 2009
Is there any way I can have a show with any of the Start in a home vido of this KIND??

Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by hadweir: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2009
A
Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by Ayusguy(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2010
Whao i love both nigeria actress & actor because there character impress me all the time i watch there movie[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by Ayusguy(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2010
Pls can anybody know how i can get contact with Iniobong edo because is my best actress

Re: Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile by Jerseyking: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2011
Nigeria has really gone a long way in showbiz.Kudos i must say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.