Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

I'm Looking For A Lawyer Who Understands Online Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Looking For A Lawyer Who Understands Online Trading (756 Views)

Who Understands & Has Been Following The Dollars Situation? Break Down FG's game / Who Understands How To Create Payoneer Account?? / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For A Lawyer Who Understands Online Trading by CheerfulGiver: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Good morning everyone.

I have a case with someone and I want to talk to a finance lawyer who understands how forex trading works.
Re: I'm Looking For A Lawyer Who Understands Online Trading by jomboliski(m): 2:10pm On May 09, 2020
The person don blow ur account...lol
Re: I'm Looking For A Lawyer Who Understands Online Trading by Bimffo(m): 3:15am On Dec 23, 2022
OP, I am reading your posts, and omooorrr, You are a motivator. A ginger man. Na people like you I love to dey roll with.

Do what others feel/thing cannot be done.

I am looking for a car for my brother.
When I get it, I will message you up through the email.

Sorry I am hailing you from here, I think that's the only way I can get your attention CheerfulGiver
Re: I'm Looking For A Lawyer Who Understands Online Trading by MaryAye(f): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
Good afternoon sir cheerfulgiver. I am sorry for disturbing you on this thread. I'm a single mom without the dad of my boy. You can check my previous posts that made front page or send me a pm to verify my claim sir. I am putting myself through school now and currently I can't pay my little boy school fees of 11,400. Please sir any amount you can help me with I will be eternally grateful. He has be driven back home. I sell fruits to augment my expenses but now sales is difficult. Please sir cheerfulgiver help me wipe away this shame from a stranger eyes like me. I am sorry for disturbing you and you are not obligated to help me but I know you are a good and kind man base on your posts sir. You can send me a private message for a video session with my boy to verify or you can check my previous posts. Please sir. I can pay back when sales becomes stable for me via sending you my personal information and anything you want to ask I use as a means of identification. My boy is at home and nobody anywhere to offer help except I opt for a kind person Like you on this platform. Please sir. Any amount if you are led.

CheerfulGiver:
Good morning everyone.

I have a case with someone and I want to talk to a finance lawyer who understands how forex trading works.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Loan?? / I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest / How To Market Your Business By Using Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.