Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) (59446 Views)

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Having cash at home for urgent transactionary or business purposes is good,but having your life savings at home is the height of foolishness.
Won't be surprised if this is another twitter super story
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
stanliwise:
you be mad man aswear. You no sabi talk straight. Always off point grin grin grin

Go And Ask Seun About UDOKABESTLUV, he will tell you everything about me
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
He should take it to CBN
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by nwakibe: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
He should use scissors to cut the notes and carefully gum them together so he doesn't lose all.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
larryking540:

My father always warned me never save money when me and you know the govt can produce more and even destroy the value ,,, instead invest it in a business just invest it

Apart from Investments, you also need liquid cash

Major cities in Nigeria will be locked down for a minimum of 8 weeks, it is cash reserves that people will fall back on because businesses and investments are currently not generating any income because of the lockdown
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by TLrboss(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chai (sighs)
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
COVIDIOT
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Abayor7: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
soetanoreoluwa:
Take it to Central Bank if you still have the number on the money

They'll refund?
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by CuteYvonne777: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Gwammen(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Indeed painful
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Gamelord007: 12:29am On Apr 23, 2020
This is a terrible day . But what lesson have you learnt ..... you should have used a bank.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Gbengageorge: 12:52am On Apr 23, 2020
In this stay at home where did he go to. Any ways dont leave your electricals on when you go out. Even fridge at times. better to be safe than sorry.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Herdatural(m): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2020

Let me invite to the next amazing e-commerce website where you can become a DISTRIBUTOR and earn a salary for life. Registration is free for today ( while registering, click on CHEQUE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION to register free) cos It will be #21000 later. Hurry up and register. Share your link with friends too, rise together!!!
https://shopperswarehouse.ng/Fredquantum
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Very bad. His poor risk management ability has cost him his wealth. We all need to take a crash course on risk management.

This is what some people will call to lose guard.
He would have saved in an iron box or put in the bank. In fact, the way we live need risk management apart from business. I know a lot of you reading this comment who lose guard on another key areas of your life.

1) Do you check your homes properly to know if there are holes where reptiles would come in to attack your family?

2) Do you check your doors every night before you sleep?

3) Do you ensure no wet floor for your kids if your homes are tiled?

4) Do you check for naked power cables at your home to avoid electric shocks?

5) Do you always check your gas cylinders for leakages?

6) Do you ensure no generator set smoke enters your home?

7) Do you keep fuel containers away from your home?

Please be careful. Please be safe. In life think twice and think of risks before embarking on any ventures. God bless you.
Some people are so stingy to buy de iron box. An iron box doesn't cost more than 3 to 5k depending on de size. Buh de wooden one that can be easily be destroyed

1 Like

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Liposure: 10:47pm On May 01, 2020
NekkyCee:
This is sad. So sorry to see this. Please always put your money in a bank, it's safer. If your goal is to save without spending the money, you could deactivate your ATM card and online banking platforms.
my oh my. Is dis u. U must be a dream. Ur body is sometin else. I like what i c. Talk 2 me baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.