Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (621067 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by trevolady(f): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Acidosis:

Try the household. To apply for MSMES or SME loan, you need the business registration number, TIN and BVN.

Thanks,but household is not going
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
trevolady:

Thanks,but household is not going
Please I need the household link. thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
graciamore:
after filling the form I try submitting my but it say number of the applicant for this have been. reached
Please share the address
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
stagger:

It allows you time to get your acts together. But I may be wrong.

Wrong, you're exempted from paying during any moratorium period, it is as if the contract is put on hold for 3 months. How do you expect people to pay a bulk of 3 month payments post COVID?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by graciamore(f): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
pstmikol1:

Please share the address
check the down part of page 24 that's were I saw the link I didn't know save it

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Valkrie: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
kingbybirth:

use this link, replace the xxxxxxx with ur BVN number

https://guarantorform2.azurewebsites.net/?status=loan_offer_aggrement&id=xxxxxxxxxx

Done exactly as you said and it took me to the agreement page, i checked the box at the bottom of the agreement and clicked accept, but instead of moving to the next page to input account details, it returned me back again to the agreement page and kept going in circle like that without been able to move to the next stage... Any further advice...? Thank a lot...
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by haywire1: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Valkrie:

Done exactly as you said and it took me to the agreement page, i checked the box at the bottom of the agreement and clicked accept, but instead of moving to the next page to input account details, it returned me back again to the agreement page and kept going in circle like that without been able to move to the next stage... Any further advice...? Thank a lot...

Try again next year

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Sammyashol(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
haywire1:

Try again next year

Ah you bad grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
haywire1:

Try again next year

hushpuppi has used your bvn
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by moneymind: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
manlawal:
hushpuppi has used your bvn

grin grin Chai! Una bad.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bandura(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
moneymind:

Its like we on the 9th people are the ones with the issue.
It seems no acceptance made on the 9th is paid out yet!

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kingbybirth: 1:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Valkrie:

You are welcome
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kingbybirth: 1:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Valkrie:

It's supposed to take you to the next page to fill in your account details. Try it again.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kingbybirth: 1:07am On Jun 15, 2020
Noblejay7:

This URL is working. I just resubmitted my bank details. I used my Ecobank account this time.

Thank you @kingbybirth

You are welcome
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mololo: 2:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Hello everyone? Have they started giving persons that applied using their companies? Not household loans
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by yusufbala2010(m): 5:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 6:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Bandura:

It seems no acceptance made on the 9th is paid out yet!
That's my assumption too.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by EBUBS(m): 6:21am On Jun 15, 2020
How did they even manage to pay me yesterday
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:29am On Jun 15, 2020
EBUBS:
WHEN DID YOU REGISTER
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 6:45am On Jun 15, 2020
EBUBS:
You received your alert yesterday? When did you accept the offer?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
You received your alert yesterday? When did you accept the offer?
alert received last night too grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2020
The loan has been approved and disbursed to NMFB.For all the successful applicants,a savings account has already been opened for everyone at NFMB.If you didn't get the alert till now and have done all the requirements,just visit the nearest branch and validate the account.I will be going to their office this morning since I've received the Alert from them already, to validate the account and transfer the money to my personal account.Although I used the guarantor's link posted here to update my bank account details again, but I'm done waiting.

I don't want to hear stories that touches the heart.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Adikij(f): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2020
I am yet to get alert i will visit their office too this morning.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2020
uyogabie:
The loan has been approved and disbursed to NMFB.For all the successful applicants,a savings account has already been opened for everyone at NFMB.If you didn't get the alert till now and have done all the requirements,just visit the nearest branch and validate the account.I will be going to their office this morning since I've received the Alert from them already, to validate the account and transfer the money to my personal account.Although I used the guarantor's link posted here to update my bank account details again, but I'm done waiting.

I don't want to hear stories that touches the heart.
Someone said he went without receiving alert and they told him that they cannot do anything till he receives alert.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2020
EBUBS:
When did you accept your offer??
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Dozis:

Someone said he went without receiving alert and they told him that they cannot do anything till he receives alert.
If you're lucky to meet with a reasonable staff, he/she can run a check on your BVN to give a real time update on your loan. Otherwise the rest will just tell you to wait till next week because of the crowd.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2020
EBUBS:
I accessed it now with uc browser.. just submitted my account details
I think this is the reason why majority are yet to be paid - accessing this particular page without the bvn already submitted error.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by haywire1: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2020
freemi:
please put me thru with that Microsoft loggin thing for new applicant

You posted to have received your alert last night nah so Wettin you wan use application do

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by newinventions: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2020
I received a text message from Nirsal on Saturday with a link to imput my account details which I did that same minutes.

But the question is I have a valid Nirsal Acc which I use for transfer and every other transaction. I even have a mobile app for my Nirsal acc. Why didn't they credit my Nirsal Acc.

Anyways, waiting for the alert.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Viking007:
If you're lucky to meet with a reasonable staff, he/she can run a check on your BVN to give a real time update on your loan. Otherwise the rest will just tell you to wait till next week because of the crowd.
Have you got an alert??

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.