Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (621264 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by toask111: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2021
I have been waiting to read apology from those that called the person that posted the NEW COVID-19 website link a scammers now that NIRSAL has officially tweeted the latest loan application portal from its tweeter handle @NirsalMFB.

It seems kids have taken over this forum. All they know how to do is to tag anybody with good intention to update this forum a SCAMMER, HACKER and so on.

Instead of verifying information that could be beneficial to everyone of us, the next thing you will see is to be labelled a thief, SCAMMER.

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2021
toask111:
I have been waiting to read apology from those that called the person that posted the NEW COVID-19 website link a scammers now that NIRSAL has officially tweeted the latest loan application portal from its tweeter handle @NirsalMFB.

It seems kids have taken over this forum. All they know how to do is to tag anybody with good intention to update this forum a SCAMMER, HACKER and so on.

Instead of verifying information that could be beneficial to everyone of us, the next thing you will see is to be labelled a thief, SCAMMER.

It is well.

Nirsal doesnt even need to tweet before one knows it is real. it is the same nmfb extension. How can the extension of nmfb dot com dot ng be fake?

Ignorance can make one do oversabi. It was on this same thread some were calling disrupted link a scam.

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by nawena: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2021
Agwadi:

You know what you're doing. That google form you used in harvesting Nigerians bank details will land you in jail.

Be careful. EFCC eyes are on YOU!

Can you tender apology to the person you called a scammer. Next time verify info before you rush to tag people scammers.

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2021
I tried to register, this is what I got

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2021
Agwadi:

Must you curse before you pass your message undecided

Your upbringing is faulty.....bad vibes is what you bring to the table.

Typical of an average yoruba man....insulting ppl old enough to be your elders....shiooorrr

I forgive you, because I am sure you don't know what you are doing. People haven't understand you. I fear anyone who do not fear you.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

I forgive you, because I am sure you don't know what you are doing. People haven't understand you. I fear anyone who do not fear you.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Femi005(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ibadanboyy:
I tried to register, this is what I got
It simply means you have a loan you didn't pay back somewhere, you have been reported to credit bureau,so you have been blacklisted.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beremx(f): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
The site needs an overhaul. I have gotten to stage 5/6 and before you know it, the site goes blank.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
Beremx:
The site needs an overhaul. I have gotten to stage 5/6 and before you know it, the site goes blank.

Same here. Theres mad traffic. Seems like 50million nigerians trying to register.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beremx(f): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Please how do I continue with the registration? I have been starting all over again.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beremx(f): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
BernieLee:

Same here. Theres mad traffic. Seems like 50million nigerians trying to register.
I have generated up to 20 reference codes. I don tire grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

grin grin I'm not what you think I am.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Abdulafeez1234: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
I will brand your business with premium names and professional logo design
Check out my Gig on Fiverr: brand your business with premium names and professional logo design https://fiverr.com/share/BwNy9k
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
manlawal:

seun lalasticlala do something about this guy he is trying to harvest peoples bvn that site was clone this the second time he will be dropping fake links here
me harvest people's BVN! To do what?

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Agwadi:
Sadybaba is a known scammer....EFCC are on his matter, very soon he will be caught.
it's you that will be caught by EFCC AND YOU WILL ROT IN JAIL DUE TO YOUR IGNORANCE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
SADYBABA:
it's you that will be caught by EFCC AND YOU WILL ROT IN JAIL DUE TO YOUR IGNORANCE.
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

WE MOVE cheesy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Beremx:
I have generated up to 20 reference codes. I don tire grin
I have generated over 100. I was lucky to go ahead. I have even finished it only to submit it, I said let go back to correct something na so the thing disappeared forever

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
Agwadi:

WE MOVE cheesy
Before you move, You should at least have the decency to apologise for calling people scammers without evidence.
Its time you lots drop this narcissistic tendencies.

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
Agwadi:

WE MOVE cheesy

where is the fear in his response? he could have kept shut and watched you blacklist him?

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
meetgaya:

I have generated over 100. I was lucky to go ahead. I have even finished it only to submit it, I said let go back to correct something na so the thing disappeared forever
Lol na you do yourself o. u don reach ur destination, u come dey reverse now motor don off.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
BernieLee:

Before you move, You should at least have the decency to apologise for calling people scammers without evidence.
Its time you lots drop this narcissistic tendencies.
seems you're new to this family.

We don't say sorry.....we dust our feet and mooovvveeeee cheesy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
peeps4u:

where is the fear in his response? he could have kept shut and watched you blacklist him?
The google form he shared last month (or so) was as fake as bobrisky.......yet you expect me to believe him undecided

He is lucky this is Nl, if not, EFCC would've visited him.

Enough said bruv....die this matter and MOVE cheesy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Agwadi:
seems you're new to this family.
We don't say sorry.....we dust our feet and mooovvveeeee cheesy
Keep wallowing in your ignorance and arrogance..

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
BernieLee:

I won't play in the mud with you.

Enjoy the popularity I gave you. At least you felt important for 20mins cheesy

Adios cool
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Agwadi:

The google form he shared last month (or so) was as fake as bobrisky.......yet you expect me to believe him undecided

He is lucky this is Nl, if not, EFCC would've visited him.

Enough said bruv....die this matter and MOVE cheesy
i didn't own a Google form and didn't share the link to the Google form, some else did on request, what i did was to tell people that the Google form is real.

And I'm still telling you with all sense of confidence that people used the Google form to apply for nirsal covid-19-support loan in November, December and January this year and they've since been credited.

Someone even claimed last Saturday here that someone help him to apply for covid-19-support loan in January and he got credited 3 weeks later and i believe the person applied for through the Google form.

I think the Reason why the Google was introduced through the back door is the same reason why the application portal was reopen for the fresh applications with pending approval from the 2020 applications. That's, they might have been facing difficulties with previous database of 2020 applications.

Please, always verify before you judge.

I'm not a scammer and i don't know how to

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sulaimon22: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nirsal just opened New application for loan support. they have existing and new application. my question now is I don't have reference number for my old application so can I proceed for new registration
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
SADYBABA:
The Dude has changed moniker several times but from his approach you will still know it's the same person.

Some people claim to know too much but empty upstairs and funny enough,they don't want to learn.

Don't be surprised,he might turn out to be an ill mannered teenager on the loose.IGNORE HIM.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
BernieLee:

IGNORE HIM.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Meims101: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Did anyone notice the changes of interest rate for this new application ?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pauladex(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Meims101:
How do you mean?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by toask111: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Meims101:

Yes, the CBN has reviewed its interest rate from 9% to 5% as well as the moratorium from 12 month s to 24 months. The circular was released to the press some weeks back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.