Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (620949 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
trevolady:

I want to believe this is a reminder,the repayment due date is not stated in the msg,how much was approved for you sis?
450k but I was given 425k
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
peeps4u:

I think it might just be an SMS notifying you your monthly repayment amount. No due date was put in the message.
Yeah,I noticed they was no due date,I will try check I the account number on the message is the same as the one they opened for me.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Zenithh:

how much was approved for you? na wa.
450k though I was given 425k
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mommaJ(f): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
[quote author=Buddy0 post=99764886]

This is not true. I applied for two people just this morning. The site is just faulty couple with congestion from people.

For those having struggle to get their bv-n validated, your keyboard cursor (that vertical line blinking) have to be in the bv-n field while the page is loading for it to work.

Follow this steps I'm about to explain, you won't even need to try more than once.

-Once the page finish loading, enter your bv-n, then press the jump-arrow key, it will take you to state of residence field from there immediately leave that field and come back to the bv-n field and leave the cursor there while it finish loading.

This is the method I use today early morning to apply for two people and I'm sure it will work for. Good evening.[/quoteg]Good evening,please let's talk private.check your pm sir.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beedude(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
manlawal:
forget it
I cant forget it oga. If my company cant access it i guess my BVN should be flagged. I am optimistic. But either good or bad life must go on
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
Zenithh:

pls expatiate on this. how do u mean?
there isn't a stringent measure In place to recover the loan from debtors...people take it with levity also,it isn't collaterized, so many people can get away with it..but how will the government fill this gap of unrecovered loans?it will tell on the economy.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by FCCIBADAN: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gcool2:
that's 86k + poo check well why won't it settle 450k in 3 years when paid monthly
86k paid monthly is over 1 million for 1 year. That's much more than the 450k, so it's likely error

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Zenithh: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gcool2:
there isn't a stringent measure In place to recover the loan from debtors...people take it with levity also,it isn't collaterized, so many people can get away with it..but how will the government fill this gap of unrecovered loans?it will tell on the economy.

so why are beneficiaries asked to register with their bvn? with bvn there will be headway sha.

i foresee a broadcast saying thats our share of cake and that FG has forgiven us and dashed us d money.Lol

abi is d covid loan not from Abacha loot? and today we have Ibori loot.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gcool2:

What if the block all accounts linked to the bvn
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by suffy834(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gcool2:
N50bn is nothing to the money they spend on roads and some other flimsy projects that they will even embezzle, so forget this economy thing
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
manlawal:
for those people that applied before and get credited

does that means the website is only for those who applied last but didn't receive fund can reapply? what if you have not applied last year?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by lakesidepapa(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
[quote author=mommaJ post=99777904][/quote]

Good evening Ma, please I want to ask if the loan is still appliable, I mean are they still granting loans to new applicants?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
lakesidepapa:

Good evening Ma, please I want to ask if the loan is still appliable, I mean are they still granting loans to new applicants?
yes it is....
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by shyenar999(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
mommaJ:
[/quote]

[quote author=mommaJ post=99777904]

Confirmed
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by shyenar999(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gcool2:
yes it is....

How soon would one know if the loan has been granted?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by akosh005: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
Yet to receive the secret token since
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
shyenar999:

How soon would one know if the loan has been granted?
minimum of a month or 6weeks..do you get this...some registered last year april and are yt to be paid (few tho)but on a normal circumstance like 2months
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Floxymana01: 12:17am On Mar 11, 2021
Gcool2:
minimum of a month or 6weeks..do you get this...some registered last year april and are yt to be paid (few tho)but on a normal circumstance like 2months

Please I applied since May last year.. got approved November 24th, but uptil now I haven't received any funds, can I reapply again
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by queentener(f): 12:20am On Mar 11, 2021
Good morning, please I have been trying to register for like 3 days now and I was able to register some few minutes ago but I forgot to screen shot my references no will it affect me?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bineedrees(m): 12:54am On Mar 11, 2021
Gcool2:
just TIN and CAC number and business name

Thank u

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 1:53am On Mar 11, 2021
queentener:
Good morning, please I have been trying to register for like 3 days now and I was able to register some few minutes ago but I forgot to screen shot my references no will it affect me?
with your reference number you can come back as a returning applicant and edit you information and resubmit but once you don't made mistakes in the first entry you submitted i don't think there's cause to worry.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hardeyeanc(m): 1:56am On Mar 11, 2021
This might be error o, like I saw a circular that was released recently that the moratorium period has been extended by 12 months, meaning repayment will start next year or so or I didn't get the message....see attached
uyogabie:
Any one here got a message a message for repayment?

I got the money June 30th last, it's not up to the 12 month monatorium.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hardeyeanc(m): 2:14am On Mar 11, 2021
Who cares about economy ....how have we (the citizens) been coping for the past yrs that the economy has not been favoring us and some pot belly elders puting on agbada and cap calling themselves member of the house has been collecting unreasonable allowances and salaries all in d name of sitting for a meeting.... some politicians will award contract for the family members just to embezzle money,

2. Where are all the money that was donated last year from different sources just to cushion the effect of covid on the economy... Is FG paying back the money? It's not a loan so why are they giving the citizens in form of a loan to be paid back with interest?

Let's just use the money wisely Incase things goes otherwise we can pay easily meanwhile I pray make Dem dash us this money... I think carpentry work would be very lucrative very soon because many people would be moving their money to piggy bank (kolo) when they refuse to pay back FG money
Gcool2:
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by beylinko02: 3:50am On Mar 11, 2021
after filling all and upon submission, in was told TIN already exist. please what does this mean because i did not input any TIN during the registration. Help a brother please
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 4:04am On Mar 11, 2021
Input your TIN,I am sure you didn't initial...Tax Identification Number ..it is on your CAC certificate at the bottom
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 4:04am On Mar 11, 2021
Input your TIN,I am sure you didn't initial...Tax Identification Number ..it is on your CAC certificate at the bottom.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 4:45am On Mar 11, 2021
Zenithh:

so why are beneficiaries asked to register with their bvn? with bvn there will be headway sha.

i foresee a broadcast saying thats our share of cake and that FG has forgiven us and dashed us d money.Lol

abi is d covid loan not from Abacha loot? and today we have Ibori loot.
misleading information.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 4:50am On Mar 11, 2021
suffy834:
N50bn is nothing to the money they spend on roads and some other flimsy projects that they will even embezzle, so forget this economy thing
loan defaulter spotted......giving flimsy excuses. I pray they embarrasses you if you feel this loan is some "national cake".

Fg is trying its best, but some element are busy spewing trash abuh 50bn being nothing....smh

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kingbee90: 5:31am On Mar 11, 2021
Good day guys, I just successfully applied for SME loan. Can I still apply for HOUSEHOLD as well using the same BVN?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by dhope: 5:44am On Mar 11, 2021
Gcool2:
Input your TIN,I am sure you didn't initial...Tax Identification Number ..it is on your CAC certificate at the bottom.
FIRS is the issuer of TIN. Although I got my own from state tax board
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kingbee90: 6:34am On Mar 11, 2021
Good day house. I have a company registered with CAC. Does anyone know if I can apply for both SME & HOUSEHOLD ?
It's urgent please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.