Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (620791 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by rxmusa(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Adaobi810:
i have put the details as they requested and it said successful, but each time i go back to check,they are still requesting for details again, that's account number and other details
If it's successful once, that's all.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gudluckgreat(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Catfishing:

my frustration was nvr your concern.

go fix your comprehension problem.

It would have been wonderful if you understood that it's not generally about comprehension but the intricacies around the matter. Eventually nothing goes smoothly for a frustrated person. I hope your food safely pass through your oesophagus this evening.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
gudluckgreat:

It would have been wonderful if you understood that it's not generally about comprehension but the intricacies around the matter. Eventually nothing goes smoothly for a frustrated person. I hope your food safely pass through your oesophagus this evening.
You're trying "too" hard to sound intelligent.

I think I hit a nerve grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dainy1(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Pls i need clarification on these.
1. What's the possibility of someone who apply it directly online getting approved?
Or is it better to pass through those agent taking 25% after approval?
2. Can a civil servant apply and get it? Or the BVN will review the person is employed and disqualifiy him?
3. Can someone apply and get approval without CAC reg number?
Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by pricelesshoney(f): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Catfishing:

that link does NOTHING

You lots are just wasting data
The link does help, I made a mistake filling my account details, I even asked for help here, I saw the link and I tried, I was able to change my account details with it, and Nirsal we t me a message right after to correct my account details for disbursement
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
pricelesshoney:

The link does help, I made a mistake filling my account details, I even asked for help here, I saw the link and I tried, I was able to change my account details with it, and Nirsal we t me a message right after to correct my account details for disbursement
The link was helpful last year....but not anymore.

If you actually updated your details with that link, then NMFB ought not to have message to correct it again......I guess NMFB sent you another link to update your details.

For proof - those that they offer was rejected due to lateness in accepting should use that link nd fill their details then go to NMFB webpage and check your BVN.....you'll still see LOAN REJECTED
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dainy1:
1. What's the possibility of someone who apply it directly online getting approved?
Or [s]is it better to pass through those agent taking 25% after approval?[/s]
2. Can a civil servant apply and get it? Or the BVN will review the person is employed and disqualifiy him?
Thanks
1. CBN review and approves loan...while Nirsal disburse. No agent has the power to approve loan.

2. Anybody can apply...those with jobs have high chance of approval.

3. CAC is used in Sme by those that owns business.....you can apply without CAC and get loan below 500k or apply through "Household"

*DON'T PAY ANY AGENT ANY COMMISSION WHATSOEVER!! BE WOKE!!! GO ONLINE AND SEEK INFORMATION*

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jmoore(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dainy1:
Or is it better to pass through those agent taking 25% after approval?
Thanks

500,000 for approval. And you are willing to pay 125,000 naira to an agent?

Do you even understand that this is a loan that would be paid back?

I have no sympathy for folks who fell into hands of scammer especially out of greed.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
jmoore:

I have no sympathy for folks who fell into hands of scammer especially out of greed.
Some people said it is caused by desperation.......I said "NO", that is IGNORANCE and FO0LISHNESS.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dainy1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Catfishing:

1. CBN review and approves loan...while Nirsal disburse. No agent has the power to approve loan.

2. Anybody can apply...those with jobs have high chance of approval.

3. CAC is used in Sme by those that owns business.....you can apply without CAC and get loan below 500k or apply through "Household"

*DON'T PAY ANY AGENT ANY COMMISSION WHATSOEVER!! BE WOKE!!! GO ONLINE AND SEEK INFORMATION*
Thank you for the information
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dainy1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
jmoore:

My sister told me some people are facilitating it. I came in here to seek for info and enlightenment. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
jjii:
It's just my opinion. Whomever they choose to give is none of my business.
Sabi man....no issue....dis na naija,who know way na him no book!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Gcool2:
u just spewed rubbish...some gave an objective observation ,but the thief and hoodlum that you are wouldn't let you see that.stupid mofo.
I'm not fucking talking to your father's Father you bastard!

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Jusmaloop: 12:03am On Mar 28, 2021
My SME loan application keeps going blank on the 5th stage. Who has noticed such and what's the way forward, please?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gudluckgreat(m): 3:48am On Mar 28, 2021
Jusmaloop:
My SME loan application keeps going blank on the 5th stage. Who has noticed such and what's the way forward, please?

Start afresh whenever it happens. Don't continue as though are returning.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2021
Jusmaloop:

go to return using phonix browser. once you get to step 5 don't be hurry in clicking or inputting things wait till everything booted and clear. it will definitely go.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2021
meetgaya:

go to return using phonix browser. once you get to step 5 don't be hurry in clicking or inputting things wait till everything booted and clear. it will definitely go.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2021
BLOSSOM96:

People everybody will be paid o, Household and SME, as long as you've been approved. There's a very long queue though. If they approved more than 300k for you in household, or you are SME try to talk to some in NMFB in your state, you will just oil peoples palms, you should get paid soon. Everybody in my circle got paid on thursday
You've anybody that knows somebody in NMFB?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2021
BLOSSOM96:

SME 2020, full and complete application, no payment yet? Send me a on.
Please lets relate on mail....should I drop mine or you'll drop yours?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2021
Agwadi:
You've anybody that knows somebody in NMFB?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2021
Agwadi:
Please lets relate on mail....should I drop mine or you'll drop yours?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2021
Ok
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2021
BLOSSOM96:
Y at Gmail dot com.
seen
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2021
BLOSSOM96:

People everybody will be paid o, Household and SME, as long as you've been approved. There's a very long queue though. If they approved more than 300k for you in household, or you are SME try to talk to some in NMFB in your state, you will just oil peoples palms, you should get paid soon. Everybody in my circle got paid on thursday
Jack Bawa looking at you
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2021
BLOSSOM96:
2 at Gmail dot com.
mail sent.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2021
marshman293:
I accepted the approval letter on Tuesday this week 23rd March but I'm yet to receive an alert.
When did you apply?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2021
BLOSSOM96:
Yinka adejare 632 at Gmail dot com.
Please reply
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2021
uyogabie:
Some one I applied for last year just got and approval for 2.5 million SME.
The person just got alert of 2.3M.
Approval date 16th
Applied June last year
SME.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by marshman293: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
I applied on April last year under Sme and got approved on the 23rd of March this year.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
marshman293:
I applied on April last year under Sme and got approved on the 23rd of March this year.
So what nw happen undecided

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by timothyuche1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
BLOSSOM96:

This is not true! You don't need to oil any body's palm to get paid, I'm a living witness.
I applied last June, got approved on 18th March, just got paid this morning. Note: I don't even know where nmfb branch is in my state not to talk about oiling palms. They approved 750k for me

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.