Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622270 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ermm: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2021
Escodeb:
Approved Nov 27 2020
Had issue with the account number I submitted
The fund was paid into the NMFB account created for me since January. Have been trying to get the fund moved to my personal account.
Called customer care severally, sent mail, filled forms, been to NMFB branch in my state times without number and I also get someone here on this thread to help me submit my details at the HQ which he did.

To cut the long story short, I went to the NMFB branch in my state on Thursday and spoke (you should know what I mean) with a guy there, he did magic and the money was paid last night.

Am having mixed feeling right now, this country is irredeemable

Congrats bro, I told you
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by aodis: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ermm:

Congrats bro, I told you
Pls can you DM I want to ask you something pls.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Slimkkkk:
Got approved on the 3rd of June
Alert dropped on the 7th of June

To everyone waiting for approval and disbursement may the Lord bless you with goodnews soonest. Amen

To us that have gotten, may whatever we lay our hands on prosper seamlessly. Amen

Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by beylinko02: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
I keep checking for approval and it seem slow. They better do this thing very fast now embarassed
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by imagrg(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Check mine too.
manbello:
Check my signature for a legit Airdrop which is happening this week it's a contest who knows you might be lucky , the N1ce listing price is $0.20 project looks promising go and try your luck
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tikkykay: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Slimkkkk:

To everyone waiting for approval and disbursement may the Lord bless you with goodnews soonest. Amen

To us that have gotten, may whatever we lay our hands on prosper seamlessly. Amen
I say a big Amen

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by HenryG(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Escodeb:
Approved Nov 27 2020
The fund was paid into the NMFB account created for me since January. Have been trying to get the fund moved to my personal account.
Called customer care severally, sent mail, filled forms, been to NMFB branch in my state times without number and I also get someone here on this thread to help me submit my details at the HQ which he did.

To cut the long story short, I went to the NMFB branch in my state on Thursday and spoke (you should know what I mean) with a guy there, he did magic and the money was paid last night.

Congrats! I wish these staffs here could give me hint that they can do that kind of magic, won't we meet behind the camera too. Approved since December, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manbello(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
imagrg:
Check mine too.
Ok
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Escodeb(m): 5:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Ermm:

Congrats bro, I told you

Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Escodeb(m): 5:01am On Jun 14, 2021
HenryG:

Congrats! I wish these staffs here could give me hint that they can do that kind of magic, won't we meet behind the camera too. Approved since December, 2020

Any young person you see among them, collect his or her number and ask when it's the best time to have a phone discussion. Best of luck bro
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ermm: 5:56am On Jun 14, 2021
aodis:

Pls can you DM I want to ask you something pls.

Ohk send DM
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2021
The whole process has been hijacked already that's why approval is not coming in like before.

People that didn't apply on the portal are getting the money from those that have been given the slots for either half of the money or an agreed amount.

If you applied this year, just put your hope solely on God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Esmer: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
uyogabie:
The whole process has been hijacked already that's why approval is not coming in like before.

People that didn't apply on the portal are getting the money from those that have been given the slots for either half of the money or an agreed amount.

Nigerians and trust issues.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SuppoOmoo: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
AGSMEIS/COVID-19 TCF: South South/North East record highest number of beneficiaries.

The South South geopolitical zone has recorded highest number of beneficiaries in the Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS Loan Scheme) as CBN disburses N111.7 Billion to 29,023 Beneficiaries across the federation in the Programme.

The Central Bank of Nigeria in a report, Sunday, said that N21.4 Billion has been disbursed to 6,523 Beneficiaries in the geopolitical Zone as at May 14, 2021.

Further break down of the beneficiaries according to geopolitical Zone by the Apex Bank showed that a large chunk of N26 Billion was disbursed to 5,226 Beneficiaries in the North Central Geopolitical Zone.

In the South West, N18.4 billion was disbursed to 3,776 beneficiaries while N15.6 Billion was disbursed to 4,742 Beneficiaries in the North West Geopolitical Zone.

The CBN report also showed that 5,318 beneficiaries in the North East geopolitical Zone shared N16.5 Billion while N13.6 billion was disbursed to 3,438 Beneficiaries in the South East geopolitical Zone.

The AGSMEIS Loan Scheme is on going and interested applicants can apply through https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng. Previous Applicants who had completed their requirements can check their approval Status through https://agsmeis.nmfb.com.ng

On the COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan, the Apex Bank said that as at 24th May, 2021, N253.4 billion has been disbused to 548,345 Household and SME beneficiaries consisting of 470,969 households and 77,376 SME Beneficiaries.

In a break down according to geopolitical Zone on Sunday by the CBN, North East geopolitical recorded highest number of beneficiaries as 97,633 beneficiaries shared N37.4 Billion in the Programme.

CBN noted that N43.5 Billion was disbursed to 96,623 Beneficiaries in the South West geopolitical Zone while N39.3 Billion was disbursed to 89,652 Beneficiaries in the North West geopolitical Zone.

In the North Central, N44.4 Billion was disbursed to 92,032 Beneficiaries while N44.7 Billion was share to 90,463 Beneficiaries in the South South geopolitical Zone in the Programme.

Also in the COVID-19 Targetted Credit Facility, N43.9 Billion was disbursed to 81,952 Beneficiaries in the South East geopolitical Zone.

The Applicantion for the COVID-19 TCF Loan Scheme has ended, however, Applicants can continue to check their Approval Status through https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/HomeLoans (Household) and https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/SmeLoan (SME) as Approval and Disbursement are on going.

https://www.myinfoclock.com/2021/06/agsmeiscovid-19-tcf-south-southnorth.html?m=1
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Say whatever you like,this is what I've seen happening around me.

My initial post is not to discourage anyone.This thread is for sharing info concerning the loan ,this I have done. People no longer come hear to post information for the fear of being labelled a scam.

If you like believe, otherwise, don't.

Disbursement for the loan will not be like that of last year.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Esmer:

Nigerians and trust issues.
Nigerians and living in denial...

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gopitoto: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
uyogabie:

You have said it all.....People are paying close to like #100k just to get approval.... So the process is no longer fair like the way it used to be .

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by HenryG(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Escodeb:

Any young person you see among them, collect his or her number and ask when it's the best time to have a phone discussion. Best of luck bro

Thanks for the clue.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Gopitoto:
You have said it all.....People are paying close to like #100k just to get approval.... So the process is no longer fair like the way it used to be .

Is it NIRSAL in charge of the approval or CBN.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gudluckgreat(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Slimkkkk:

You applied this year?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Why are this people not approving my own na.
Where una dey get connect wey dey help una abeg.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sewsew(f): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Has anyone else gotten an alert yet? Any new development or are we to just keep waiting and hoping?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by aodis: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
sewsew:
Has anyone else gotten an alert yet? Any new development or are we to just keep waiting and hoping?
The thing tire me.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by aodis: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ermm:

Congrats bro, I told you

I have DM(ed) you pls I want to ask u a question
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by aodis: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hi pls let’s connect, I will DM pls respond ! Many Thanks ��

Escodeb:
Approved Nov 27 2020

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Escodeb(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
aodis:
Hi pls let’s connect, I will DM pls respond ! Many Thanks ��

Go to NMFB in your state and establish relationship with any of their staffs. And if I may ask what is your complain?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by aodis: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Escodeb:

Go to NMFB in your state and establish relationship with any of their staffs. And if I may ask what is your complain?

How often did they upload payment cos I haven’t seen mine . That’s my question
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by cabal77: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Type IV Bulletproof/ Ballistic vest available
Bulletproof Ballistic vest/safety vest.
high quality type IV ballistic vest for sale at an affordable price. NIJ standard.
For bodyguards, bouncer, corparate security firms etc. N125,000.
WhatsApp: 08169714926
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by HenryG(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Just like a dream! The wait for payment for almost 6 months was over yesterday evening. If your payment is delayed for months. First go and confirm the status of your account in the bank before going to nmfb.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Cocolatti(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
HenryG:
Just like a dream! The wait for payment for almost 6 months was over yesterday evening. If your payment is delayed for months. First go and confirm the status of your account in the bank before going to nmfb.
Congrats !!!
Me I still dey look up to Baba God for approval. Applied since June last year.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by aodis: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Is it everyday they upload payment for disbursements
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by aodis: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
HenryG:

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.