Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622182 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
McAustin92:
I just got my credit alert 425k....access bank,once you are approved, you will be credited, stay put and Goodluck

How much did you apply for and how much was approved? I understand that 425k is what is left after the 4% and 1% deductions.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by McAustin92(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
graciamore:
please am I suppose to get email immediately by I apply ViKing007 please respond

I never got email notifications from them ever since I applied, until after a month and half when I got sms notification that my loan had been approved that I should accept the offer, no collateral, I only uploaded my statement of account when applying initially
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
trevolady:

I was about asking,I applied for someone and he didn't get any email

There is no point sending mails after applications since CBN scrapped guarantors. Those applying after the cbn order will not get a mail.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by McAustin92(m): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Acidosis:

How much did you apply for and how much was approved? I understand that 425k is what is left after the 4% and 1% deductions.

I applied for 500k
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Jskelly11: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Viking007:
Tenor=36.
Moratorium:12.
Thanks.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
McAustin92:

I applied for 500k

Alright, thanks. Did you take your time to read the terms?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by McAustin92(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Acidosis:

I did bro, just that I didn't understand the repayment plan, I don't actually need this money.... So I would like to repay before the year lapse
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Boss, hope you've received your fund.
Viking007:
Tenor=36.
Moratorium:12.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Vetilicious(f): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Viking007:
You should have done the "Nigerian" thing. Who doesn't have a side business in Nigeria? As it is right now everything is a business. You just have to be smart about whatever you intend doing with the money to ensure you pay back. That is an opportunity nobody wants to miss. So I doubt if they'll approve it, though I know of someone who does not have a job or business but his loan was approved.Good luck.

Oh @Viking007, do you suggest I fill it again for her, she actually needs it to start something
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gymlordd: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
yemibayo:
Boss, hope you've received your fund.
Me and my colleagues still dey wait o. Seems they just started payment this evening.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Acidosis:

You want to see the terms? I can post it here.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ok Boss. E go happen
Viking007:
Me and my colleagues still dey wait o. Seems they just started payment this evening.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by trevolady(f): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Viking007:

I pray you get yours too,you've been very helpful here answering questions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
McAustin92:

I did bro, just that I didn't understand the repayment plan, I don't actually need this money.... So I would like to repay before the year lapse

I believe a detailed rapayment plan would be sent on or before the end of the moratorium period.

REPAYMENT STRUCTURE: Fixed amount per month (covering both principal and interest) TENOR: 12 months from Disbursement Date. MORATORIUM: 3 months moratorium on both principal & interest

The Borrower consents that the Bank shall, without notice or demand, apply any credit balance (whether then due), to which the borrower is at the time beneficially entitled to in any account with the Bank and/or with any other bank/other financial institutions, in (or towards satisfaction of any sum then due and payable (but unpaid) by the Borrower to the Bank under this Agreement.

3. Default in Repayment

Where the Borrower fails or neglect to pay/fully pay a repayment amount on the due date, a warning notification will be sent to the Borrower for payment within five (5) business days. Consequent on the Borrower’s further failure or neglect to make repayment, the Bank shall have the right to activate the Global Standing Instruction and debit the borrowers account in any financial institution to repay he due loan, and or seize the Borrower’s assets in pursuant of its Loan Recovery process.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
gymlordd:

Applied on Friday last week and I got a mail saying my application was successful.
Really? Friday, 12th?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Viking007:
You want to see the terms? I can post it here.
I got one from a friend. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by trevolady(f): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Acidosis:
Really? Friday, 12th?

I got same mail when I applied on friday too
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gymlordd: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
gymlordd:

13th rather... Midnight... Around 2am

Wow that's strange. I have submitted about 7 applications for family and friends since Friday and none got a mail.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
trevolady:

I got same mail when I applied on friday too

Oh wow. I hope all is well with those that got no mail?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by quincee88(f): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
chibuikenicole:

Pls broda i need clarification, i accepted the offer and submitted my account details last week wednesday.. den on saturday dey sent me a text dt i shud input my account details again to receive my funds which i did.. today again monday dey sent me the same text again.. i tried imputing again nd dey are telling me i hv already provided the details, am confused, i dnt know many times i will hv to input the account details b4 dey send the loan.. also does anyone have the same problem?
Put In The Account Detail Of The Bank Where You did Your BVN. Had Same Issue Until I changed To My Direct BVN account. Alert Done Show For My Side. I Changed It on Saturday Evening, Got Alert Sunday Night
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Acidosis:

Oh wow. I hope all is well with those that got no mail?

The mail is the approval mail and not confirmation for submission. Two different things
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
meetme01:

The mail is the approval mail and not confirmation for submission. Two different things
You got a mail indicating that your loan has been approved?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Acidosis:
You got a mail indicating that your loan has been approved?

Nope. Just trying to explain the type of email she was referring to
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
firo08:
Thank I just got my alert now
UBA
The bank update, did you use that guarantor link we all used.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Sammyashol(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by willty4(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
His just a natural man like him
trevolady:

I pray you get yours too,you've been very helpful here answering questions.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
quincee88:
Put In The Account Detail Of The Bank Where You did Your BVN. Had Same Issue Until I changed To My Direct BVN account. Alert Done Show For My Side. I Changed It on Saturday Evening, Got Alert Sunday Night
I don't that theory of using bank with which you registered BVN can hold water, BVN are linked to your bank accounts, you were just lucky to get in the bank

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Calibrator: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
I don't that theory of using bank with which you registered BVN can hold water, BVN are linked to your bank accounts, you were just lucky to get in the bank
Bros, when you updated, did you use that guarantor link we all used that time?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Dozis:

Bros, when you updated, did you use that guarantor link we all used that time?
I did update using the link provided here, but still expecting

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.