Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622253 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tikkykay: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
oxiide22:
when did you applied this loan?
Less than a month ago. When you get approved...you will get a sms containing the link that has your offer letter

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oxiide22(m): 1:08am On Sep 15, 2021
tikkykay:

Less than a month ago. When you get approved...you will get a sms containing the link that has your offer letter
thanks a lot, that's cool
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by senatordaiv: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2021
Good day everyone please if anyone know any facilitator for the NIRSAL should please link me up. Pls dm me if you know a facilitator.
Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by senatordaiv: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2021
@ghettobwoy: can you please link me up to the loan facilitator my number is 08160952150
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by senatordaiv: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2021
GhettoBwoy:
Someone that helped facilitate my nirsal loan said I would pay him 100k when the 450k drops in my account he said that's the payment for helping me out fascilitating the nirsal covid19 loan
Please link me up with the loan facilitator my number is 08160952150
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by senatordaiv: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2021
IDK123:
yeah someone did help me process it tho but i didn't think they'd also be able to accept the offer......guess it all makes sense now
Please link me up with the loan facilitator that help you. My WhatsApp number is 08160952150
Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SuppoOmoo: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
FYI...

Six (6) Important things to know about NMFB Non-Interest Loan

Following the commencement of the COVID-19 Non-Interest Loan approval by the Nirsal Microfinance Bank (NMFB), many applicants have yearned for a better understanding of the NMFB Non-Interest Banking Window.
Here are six (6) Important things to know about the Non-Interest Banking Window for TCF and AGSMEIS

1. The COVID-19 Non-Interest Banking Window for TCF and AGSMEIS is not the same as the popular COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan or the AGSMEIS Loan.

The major difference is that while there is a direct cash disbursement for the COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan or AGSMEIS Loan as the case may be, the Non-Interest Banking Window for TCF and AGSMEIS is for direct cash disbursement.

What this means is that in accessing the Non-Interest Loan, an applicant needs to input the details of the items he/she wants to be financed, which must be within the range of amount applied for.

The applicant will also verify the exact price from a vendor which the applicant will also attach to the application in the next stage. The vendor actually receives the direct fund. This will be explained in No 2. Just follow me.

2. There are three 3 Stages in accessing the Non-Interest Loan.

Phase 1: Application for Financing

In this stage, an applicant provides relevant personal information and the business to be finance.

Phase 2: Acceptance of Offer and other Agreements

A successful applicant will be notified when his/her application is approved. The approval has commenced already but that's not all.

The applicant will be required to do the following:

• Generate the Offer Letter and accept it

• Generate the Undertaking to Buy Agreement and accept it. (Read this agreement very well).

• Input the details of the items to be financed. This must conform with the approved amount as shown on your offer letter.

• You will finally attach invoices for all the items to be financed.

Phase 3: Upon fulfillment of Phase 2, the beneficiary would wait for the disbursement of funds to the proposed vendor. The funds will be used to purchase equipment and raw materials from the vendor. Either NMFB or the beneficiary as its agent will then be assigned to take delivery of the assets.

After taking delivery, the beneficiary will be required to execute the agreement on the final stage of the contract.

3. COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan and AGSMEIS Loan Scheme are loans that must be repaid with Interest rate of 5-9% per annum. The Non-Interest Banking Window recognises only the sharing of profits from the investment with the beneficiary.

That is, the profit accrued from the business will be shared with the Lender - which is the Nirsal Microfinance Bank. However, no interest is attached to the Loan and the Loan will not be repaid by the beneficiary in part or lump sum. That's why the Non-Interest Banking Window for TCF and AGSMEIS focuses on assets financing than direct loan disbursement to beneficiaries.

4. When a beneficiary goes contrary to the Agreements/Terms and Conditions, payments will be recovered from the beneficiary's accounts. Note that an applicant must accept this as part of the offer letter. The technology to be applied in effecting this operates within the beneficiary's BVN which is linked to his/her bank accounts.

5. A beneficiary of one CBN Intervention Programme is ineligible to access other CBN Intervention Programmes. That's why an applicant's identity is always tied to his/her BVN.

Hence, one who benefited from the COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan or the AGSMEIS Loan can not benefit from the COVID-19 Non-Interest Banking Window for TCF and AGSMEIS, vice versa.

6. Even though Approval has commenced for the Non-Interest Banking Window for TCF and AGSMEIS, the application is on going.

Interested applicants can apply by visiting www.nmfb.com.ng or http://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olamoses75(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
SuppoOmoo:
FYI...

Six (6) Important things to know about NMFB Non-Interest Loan

Following the commencement of the COVID-19 Non-Interest Loan approval by the Nirsal Microfinance Bank (NMFB), many applicants have yearned for a better understanding of the NMFB Non-Interest Banking Window.
Here are six (6) Important things to know about the Non-Interest Banking Window for TCF and AGSMEIS

1. The COVID-19 Non-Interest Banking Window for TCF and AGSMEIS is not the same as the popular COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan or the AGSMEIS Loan.

The major difference is that while there is a direct cash disbursement for the COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan or AGSMEIS Loan as the case may be, the Non-Interest Banking Window for TCF and AGSMEIS is for direct cash disbursement.

What this means is that in accessing the Non-Interest Loan, an applicant needs to input the details of the items he/she wants to be financed, which must be within the range of amount applied for.

The applicant will also verify the exact price from a vendor which the applicant will also attach to the application in the next stage. The vendor actually receives the direct fund. This will be explained in No 2. Just follow me.

2. There are three 3 Stages in accessing the Non-Interest Loan.

Phase 1: Application for Financing

In this stage, an applicant provides relevant personal information and the business to be finance.

Phase 2: Acceptance of Offer and other Agreements

A successful applicant will be notified when his/her application is approved. The approval has commenced already but that's not all.

The applicant will be required to do the following:

• Generate the Offer Letter and accept it

• Generate the Undertaking to Buy Agreement and accept it. (Read this agreement very well).

• Input the details of the items to be financed. This must conform with the approved amount as shown on your offer letter.

• You will finally attach invoices for all the items to be financed.

Phase 3: Upon fulfillment of Phase 2, the beneficiary would wait for the disbursement of funds to the proposed vendor. The funds will be used to purchase equipment and raw materials from the vendor. Either NMFB or the beneficiary as its agent will then be assigned to take delivery of the assets.

After taking delivery, the beneficiary will be required to execute the agreement on the final stage of the contract.

3. COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan and AGSMEIS Loan Scheme are loans that must be repaid with Interest rate of 5-9% per annum. The Non-Interest Banking Window recognises only the sharing of profits from the investment with the beneficiary.

That is, the profit accrued from the business will be shared with the Lender - which is the Nirsal Microfinance Bank. However, no interest is attached to the Loan and the Loan will not be repaid by the beneficiary in part or lump sum. That's why the Non-Interest Banking Window for TCF and AGSMEIS focuses on assets financing than direct loan disbursement to beneficiaries.

4. When a beneficiary goes contrary to the Agreements/Terms and Conditions, payments will be recovered from the beneficiary's accounts. Note that an applicant must accept this as part of the offer letter. The technology to be applied in effecting this operates within the beneficiary's BVN which is linked to his/her bank accounts.

5. A beneficiary of one CBN Intervention Programme is ineligible to access other CBN Intervention Programmes. That's why an applicant's identity is always tied to his/her BVN.

Hence, one who benefited from the COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan or the AGSMEIS Loan can not benefit from the COVID-19 Non-Interest Banking Window for TCF and AGSMEIS, vice versa.

6. Even though Approval has commenced for the Non-Interest Banking Window for TCF and AGSMEIS, the application is on going.

Interested applicants can apply by visiting www.nmfb.com.ng or http://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng.
how do someone generate offer letter and the undertaking form? Thanks for the explanation
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by glamour4000(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please how do I get to update the cost of items. I just got a text regarding that but don't know how to go about it.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayor21(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please I just received this message just now, they didn't send me the link, how do I go about it...
Please help

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayor21(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
glamour4000:
Please how do I get to update the cost of items. I just got a text regarding that but don't know how to go about it.

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by arcahmad(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Same with me, any help please ?

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by glamour4000(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please what is the link to logon to the so called portal??
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by MutiuOyero: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hello all,

How long on average does approval for the non interest loan take?

How do I verify on the portal if it has been approved too? When I tried the returning tab it displays that my reference number is not correct. Is there any other option?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by OssyMalik: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dear Applicant,
Your NIB application has been approved, kindly proceed to our portal using the link sent to you earlier to accept your offer. Call 09010026900 for further enquiries.

No link was sent to me o! How do i go about it?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SuleimanKano(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
OssyMalik:
Dear Applicant,
Your NIB application has been approved, kindly proceed to our portal using the link sent to you earlier to accept your offer. Call 09010026900 for further enquiries.

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nkemella: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
OssyMalik:
Dear Applicant,

I also received the Same message, but no link.
Please how do we go about it?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nkemella: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
This non interest loan is so confusing .
I don't really understand it.
They suppose disburse the money directly to the beneficiary I stead of using vendors.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ABDamola(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Has any SME applicant received approval for this non interest?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please can anyone share the link he accepted the non interest loan here, maybe it can help those that received approval today but without link.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by abdulbaba200(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hello, for those that receive approval for Non-interest loan, please when did you apply? Cos I applied on the 30th of August but yet to receive approval, though the cost of items I requested for is more than a million naira against the maximum of 500k stated
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olamoses75(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
abdulbaba200:
Hello, for those that receive approval for Non-interest loan, please when did you apply? Cos I applied on the 30th of August but yet to receive approval, though the cost of items I requested for is more than a million naira against the maximum of 500k stated
Even if yo u get approval, you will be told to reduce your items cost to 500k
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olamoses75(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nkemella:
This non interest loan is so confusing .
I don't really understand it.
They suppose disburse the money directly to the beneficiary I stead of using vendors.
abi o, those vendors con dey act like demigods. My dad and sister was assigned to the same vendor, I tried chatting him on WhatsApp but the dude just said "ok" and didn't say anything again
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SuleimanKano(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
ABDamola:
Has any SME applicant received approval for this non interest?
Yes, I have received approval. Unfortunately, I have forgotten my reference number.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hardeyeanc(m): 4:24am On Sep 17, 2021
Are they the one that will assign vendor or you will choose a vendor that sells the items u
wanna get and provide invoice from dt vendor and the money would be disbursed to the vendor while you go and take the goods? Please I need clarity
olamoses75:
abi o, those vendors con dey act like demigods. My dad and sister was assigned to the same vendor, I tried chatting him on WhatsApp but the dude just said "ok" and didn't say anything again
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Omotoshondos: 6:26am On Sep 17, 2021
Anyone been able to accept the non interest loan? Please share link if you have. Thanks
Bigdadson:
Please can anyone share the link he accepted the non interest loan here, maybe it can help those that received approval today but without link.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayor21(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2021
Omotoshondos:
Anyone been able to accept the non interest loan? Please share link if you have. Thanks

No way o except you have your reference number
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Omotoshondos: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2021
I have the reference number.

How do one proceed with the reference number.

Thanks
Mayor21:

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayor21(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Omotoshondos:
I have the reference number.

How do one proceed with the reference number.

Thanks
https://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng/noninterestlendingtcfhouseholdofferletter/TCFNI8781449

Copy the link, you see that number after TCFNI? Delete it and put yours there and try
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ABDamola(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2021
Pls how can one retrieve reference code?
I don't have it again
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by OssyMalik: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2021
ABDamola:
Pls how can one retrieve reference code?
I don't have it again
same with me
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Mayor21:

Please I have my reference number how do i accept?

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.