Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622224 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by OssyMalik: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2021
Nkemella:

African logistic is also my vendor.
Can they be able to give us cash instead of the equipment?
No one knows honestly. I pray cash is given. I learnt the company belongs to an Igbo man. Let’s just wait for their call first
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by dennis3888: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
please oh has anyone from Enugu gotten this non interest loan cause all the people i applied for in Enugu have not been approved

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by successpeter: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please, I will like to know if anyone has gotten his/her goods/money from vendor?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by eyebee01(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please I will like to know if one can still apply. Also I noticed everyone is talking of vendor, vendor. Pls can't one apply for cash loan? Please urgent answers neede
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tikkykay: 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
eyebee01:
Please I will like to know if one can still apply. Also I noticed everyone is talking of vendor, vendor. Pls can't one apply for cash loan? Please urgent answers neede
Application for that isn't available at the moment
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2021
GOLDEN PYRAMID GLOBAL RESOURCE LIMITED KANO,
This is to inform u that u are invited for NIRSAL documentation ¡ 144 Hotoro Dan Marke Near Rimi Holding filling station KANO. On THURSDAYS 07/10/21 by 10am. pls come along with 2 photos & photocopy of any means of identification. 09050630042.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by eyebee01(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
tikkykay:

Application for that isn't available at the moment
Please which one is available. Someone was talking of tcf nd agsmeis but I don't understand it. Is dia anyone who has info regarding that
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by beylinko02: 4:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Bigdadson:
GOLDEN PYRAMID GLOBAL RESOURCE LIMITED KANO,
This is to inform u that u are invited for NIRSAL documentation ¡ 144 Hotoro Dan Marke Near Rimi Holding filling station KANO. On THURSDAYS 07/10/21 by 10am. pls come along with 2 photos & photocopy of any means of identification. 09050630042.

please my application is more than a month gone. no vendor, no information yet. should I be worried?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Xbolmax: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Abeg who fit loan 20k till month end ooo. I just got a job but to transport there everyday no be small thing

I don't mind if interest go dey but no much interest abeg ooo
Man must survive
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tikkykay: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Xbolmax:
Abeg who fit loan 20k till month end ooo. I just got a job but to transport there everyday no be small thing

I don't mind if interest go dey but no much interest abeg ooo
Man must survive
Use a loan app...if you don't mind interest. No vex I no get too

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Xbolmax: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
tikkykay:

Use a loan app...if you don't mind interest. No vex I no get too
. I appreciate your concern sir
I tried like 2 apps but I was declined
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 1:11am On Oct 10, 2021
Xbolmax:
. I appreciate your concern sir
I tried like 2 apps but I was declined

Try Branch
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 6:03am On Oct 10, 2021
Is anyone contacted by ebeosi?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nteogwuija(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2021
I told my vendor if they can convert my items to cash instead of transporting from Imo to Port Harcourt, and they are yet to respond.

If they don't accept the cash option, then they should forget about it. Can't be doing loan repayment that's more than the agreed terms.

These vendors just want to take advantage of people.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by slizzyb(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2021
Please who have the repayment mail for this loan. I need it for something
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by successpeter: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2021
Bigdadson:

I know someone that Ebeosi contacted in Osun. But the guy said he want to sell a bag of rice 35k.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2021
successpeter:

I know someone that Ebeosi contacted in Osun. But the guy said he want to sell a bag of rice 35k.

You see what we're talking about? This pattern of loan is the most useless one I have seen in my life. Not like it's a grant.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Rajman45(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2021
I have applied since last month, no response....any hope for me?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mumdemmy: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bigdadson:
I was contacted but they inflated the price of items, so I opted for cash but to my surprise I received the alert this week with 12.5% of the approved cash deducted. I have been calling the number for explanation since thirsday but they refused to answer the calls.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
mumdemmy:

I was contacted but they inflated the price of items, so I opted for cash but to my surprise I received the alert this week with 12.5% of the approved cash deducted. I have been calling the number for explanation since thirsday but they refused to answer the calls.

Was there any prior agreement before this? If yes,what %. If no, how did they arrive at that calculation.

Others should be weary gidi.. Remember, it's a loan and not a grant . You will refund every penny including interest.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mumdemmy: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
meetme01:

Was there any prior agreement before this? If yes,what %. If no, how did they arrive at that calculation.

Others should be weary gidi.. Remember, it's a loan and not a grant . You will refund every penny including interest.
There was no prior agreement between me and the vendor . I wonder how they arrived at that %
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by beylinko02: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
beylinko02:

please my application is more than a month gone. no vendor, no information yet. should I be worried?
Someone should help answer this . Am I being paranoid?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
mumdemmy:

Did you agree on the 12.5% before he send u the money or he just decided on his own to take it? I will not accept anything above 5% or else let him hold the money because he didn't work out anything for me, and if he dare me I will report him to efcc
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mumdemmy: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bigdadson:

Did you agree on the 12.5% before he send u the money or he just decided on his own to take it? I will not accept anything above 5% or else let him hold the money because he didn't work out anything for me, and if he dare me I will report him to efcc
There was no agreement between us.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
For me I feel the percentage deducted is fair. Let's use 100k as our case study. If I do a business of 100k n I gain 12500 at d end I think it's fair.
You don't expect a business of 100k to yield 5k. That might be fair but not a good deal for me
In this case if d vendor was to give you goods, he or she must gain as well. If u were to be a vendor I am sure you won't give out your goods without gaining too no matter how little
So I advice u accept your money n use it wisely. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
jamesbridget13:
For me I feel the percentage deducted is fair. Let's use 100k as our case study. If I do a business of 100k n I gain 12500 at d end I think it's fair.
You don't expect a business of 100k to yield 5k. That might be fair but not a good deal for me
In this case if d vendor was to give you goods, he or she must gain as well. If u were to be a vendor I am sure you won't give out your goods without gaining too no matter how little

It is assumed that the vendor is already in the business selling goods u need, so what other gain are u talking about other than his normal gain, its like a normal customer coming with his money to buy goods u sell. If the vendor doesn't have the goods the he is not supposed to be your vendor in the first place

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayor21(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
mumdemmy:

But you have them your account details
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tikkykay: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
mumdemmy:

They didn't answer my calls too although I wanted to tell them GT bank didn't want to give me bvn print out.
They told me 7.5% is vat and 5% is for service charge. So much if you ask me. I never send what they want so they can't send me money.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bigdadson:

It is assumed that the vendor is already in the business selling goods u need, so what other gain are u talking about other than his normal gain, its like a normal customer coming with his money to buy goods u sell. If the vendor doesn't have the goods the he is not supposed to be your vendor in the first place
so d normal gain to you should be how much for a 100k worth of business?
If d vendor is in d business so he shld not make gain?
Is he running a charity organization?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tikkykay: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
jamesbridget13:
It depends on what we are trading. We all know the price of goods currently in this country and how high they get daily... It is well though
Calculate the gain for someone selling soft drinks in packs. How much do they use to sell sef.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mumdemmy: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=tikkykay post=106686222]
They didn't answer my calls too although I wanted to tell them GT bank didn't want to give me bvn print out.
They told me 7.5% is vat and 5% is for service charge. So much if you ask me. I never send what they want so they can't send me money.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Valentinooo: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Is there a way one can get across to these NIRSAL officials. I am beginning to suspect foul play from these vendors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.