Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622108 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by supremo4223(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
the shortest time mean has been long
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
supremo4223:
how do i validate my bvn
have you been approved
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by favoryourl(m): 12:30am On Jul 13, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin
What happens to April applications
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 1:15am On Jul 13, 2020
favoryourl:

What happens to April applications
grin[color=#770077][/color] keep d faith
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2020
stacyadams:
grin[color=#770077][/color] keep d faith

This ya teeth ehn
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by yusufbala2010(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hello my fellow nairalanders pls I have a question, it was said that my money has been disbursed into my Nirsel account but up to now no alert , one of their staff told me, so can I withdraw from Nirsel account or must I wait for the alert? And the man collected my account details, does he mean that he is going to transfer the money into my account he collected? Please I need urgent reply from somebody who has the knowledge about it, thanks.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2020
yusufbala2010:
Hello my fellow nairalanders pls I have a question, it was said that my money has been disbursed into my Nirsel account but up to now no alert , one of their staff told me, so can I withdraw from Nirsel account or must I wait for the alert? And the man collected my account details, does he mean that he is going to transfer the money into my account he collected? Please I need urgent reply from somebody who has the knowledge about it, thanks.

Go to the nirsal bank in ur state,,tell them u want to open or get ur nirsal account number...
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2020
grin grin grin June people howva,,,,,,huna don get approval yet??

Abi huna don abandon d project grin grin

Arewa wife grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by YorubaAmaka(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2020
stacyadams:

Arewa wife grin
This your yellow teeth self' you sure say you dey brush mouth atall

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
This your yellow teeth self' you sure say you dey brush mouth atall
grin grin grin

I never brush am since d I apply for loan....I go only brush am d day I receive my loan
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by YorubaAmaka(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin

I never brush am since d I apply for loan....I go only brush am d day I receive my loan
Good for u

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2020
stacyadams:

Arewa wife grin

I nor wan give myself high blood pressure so I don commot mind. Only God knows if they wont say they've spent all the money finish sef

But if they will attend to june applicants it will be by august/september. Some may applications haven't even been attended to, so we for june cant complain. And you know that the people that registered in june are more than the people that registered between march to may most likely.

Our application is in Gods hands now.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
ArewaWife:

I nor wan give myself high blood pressure so I don commot mind. Only God knows if they wont say they've spent all the money finish sef

But if they will attend to june applicants it will be by august/september. Some may applications haven't even been attended to, so we for june cant complain. And you know that the people that registered in june are more than the people that registered between march to may most likely.

Our application is in Gods hands now.
grin grin grin grin

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin grin

Wow, but that will be next month for june applications. They should first answer june applications before giving hope to those not yet registered.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
ArewaWife:

Wow, but that will be next month for june applications. They should first answer june applications before giving hope to those not yet registered.

Pls
Screen shot the hope u saw on d twitter,,I don search yeti no see anything
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
stacyadams:

Pls
Screen shot the hope u saw on d twitter,,I don search yeti no see anything

It's from the pic you sent. The man said there is hope.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
ArewaWife:

It's from the pic you sent. The man said there is hope.
angry grin grin...the guy no drop evidence jare
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tope777(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
About to register for business, hope am not yet late?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by phantom24: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
tope777:
About to register for business, hope am not yet late?
registration had closed since. Meanwhile some that registered since two months ago haven't receive anything.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Why is there still money in my NMFB account despite the fact that the money has already been paid into my personal bank account?

I was one of those whose money was credited into NMFB account.I was made to open an account with them.Afer waiting for the alert for a while, I had to return back to the office to fill a transfer form and was given my new account number.

On getting home,I downloaded their app to see if I could transfer the money since it was taking too long.I saw the money but could not make the transfer due to transaction limit but I should wait for 24 hours.Fortunately,I woke up the following morning to see the alert on my personal account.

It's been two weeks ago.Few days back,the customer care from my state branch called to ask if I had received the money and when.Some how I felt it was odd and began to wonder that I didn't receive a debit alert from my NMFB account.

So I decided to check again on the app,low and behold the money is still there with a restriction.

Anyone with similar case should let me know, I'm thinking of leaving things as it is or go back to the office so they can take the money back but to where? A lot of fraud case ongoing at the bank and I wouldn't want to start paying for what I know nothing about.
Viking007
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
uyogabie:
Why is there still money in my NMFB account despite the fact that the money has already been paid into my personal bank account?

I was one of those whose money was credited into NMFB account.I was made to open an account with them.Afer waiting for the alert for a while, I had to return back to the office to fill a transfer form and was given my new account number.

On getting home,I downloaded their app to see if I could transfer the money since it was taking too long.I saw the money but could not make the transfer due to transaction limit but I should wait for 24 hours.Fortunately,I woke up the following morning to see the alert on my personal account.

It's been two weeks ago.Few days back,the customer care from my state branch called to ask if I had received the money and when.Some how I felt it was odd and began to wonder that I didn't receive a debit alert from my NMFB account.

So I decided to check again on the app,low and behold the money is still there with a restriction.

Anyone with similar case should let me know, I'm thinking of leaving things as it is or go back to the office so they can take the money back but to where? A lot of fraud case ongoing at the bank and I wouldn't want to start paying for what I know nothing about.
Viking007
The disbursement has been a total disaster, some were overpaid, and nothing has happened - yet. While some who were also overpaid got their account placed on a PND.

I want to believe they have started working on these irregularities. If I was in your shoes, I'd just ignore the money in that NIRSAL account.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Viking007:
The disbursement has been a total disaster, some were overpaid, and nothing has happened - yet. While some who were also overpaid got their account placed on a PND.

I want to believe they have started working on these irregularities. If I was in your shoes, I'd just ignore the money in that NIRSAL account.
Okay,thanks.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Smokey5: 3:25am On Jul 15, 2020
Any hope for April applicants?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ennygal: 6:23am On Jul 15, 2020
I applied since April and I got approved in June 10 but my account is yet to be credited. The delay is really tiring.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Smokey5: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2020
I also applied since April n mine has not been approved till now... should I forget about it or do I still have hope?

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Smokey5:
I also applied since April n mine has not been approved till now... should I forget about it or do I still have hope?

How much did you apply for
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Smokey5: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2020
3 million ooooo
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by pholar(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2020
ennygal:
I applied since April and I got approved in June 10 but my account is yet to be credited. The delay is really tiring.

Got approved in June, accepted the offer on 10th of June; loan amount not yet credited.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by makonko(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Smokey5:
3 million ooooo

You should have applied for something in the middle. I noticed that a lot of people that applied for 3 million under household weren't answered.

While those that applied for 500,000 and below were sent confirmation emails sharply after 3 days
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Smokey5:
Any hope for April applicants?
grin grin grin

D kwestion should be any hope for juneites?

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CaSttLe(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
ArewaWife:

You should have applied for something in the middle. I noticed that a lot of people that applied for 3 million under household weren't answered.

While those that applied for 500,000 and below were sent confirmation emails sharply after 3 days

You noticed ke? angry
Can you pple rest a bit on this loan thing and wait for CBNs notifications. Stop spreading rumors and hearsays here abeg madam. If u see any talk about the loan on their page or elsewhere, screenshot it and bring it here just like staceyadams does here. Stop all these ur false discussions and stop tensioning some persons here.

Peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.