Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. (7726 Views)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Millenniumlady(f): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
BlueAir:
But if a man decides not to spend on u because u didn't force him,what would double standard persons like u come to say on nairaland about men?
k
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by olamidedivotee(f): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Why do men finds it difficult move on i still don't get it yes you spend on her did she force you ? Dem put gun for your head ? Oga take your L and go away........set awong we die here
But that will make the guy look like a fool.
That's not different from blackmail.
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by BlueAir: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Better. grin[ kissquote author=Millenniumlady post=88726600] k[/quote]
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by ocha88(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I like to date hard men and mess up with their feelings lemme see what will happen
try harder
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Millenniumlady(f): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
weyreypey:

Like your local mechanic boyfriend?
It never happened.
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Now You listen well and listen carefully next time you'll quote abbreviating words i will personally deal with you.

You better not threaten a guy on konji mode cry cry.... try @ ur own risk.
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Texman21: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
My only concern dem no put wia the wedding go hold.

Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Papadoh(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
If this is real, then this man is a demi-god.
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by kenodrill: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Why do men finds it difficult move on i still don't get it yes you spend on her did she force you ? Dem put gun for your head ? Oga take your L and go away........set awong we die here

Mumu talk .y would a girl be eating a guy's money when she know's she don't like him.e go hook u wan day.
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by kenodrill: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Maryjane001:
The guy should just move on. That is the reason most of our ladies end up in bitter marriages becus of following their heart stupidly.
I don't support cases whereby u know dat u don't love a guy but u allow him to spend and take care of you. U allow him to think u r serious with him and want d future together. It is that time u knw u will tell d guy that ur heart is with another man.
Maka chi, even if na me i would find it hard to bear.
If u don't like a guy, tell him straight up instead of allowing him waste his energy,time and resources on u.

You get sense. Oya forward me ur digits make ring u tongue
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by drmikeadams(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
angry angry grin grin. I support u on this one. ,men must get sense
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
u re not doing well upstairs. Ur brain is full of relaxer! Why did she lie to him .
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Wordpeople(m): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Things change suddenly became we are human, at the of the relationship you must understand each other. So when they wed theirself there will no be any problem.
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Obiomon: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
WHO ELSE IS HAVING A boring quarantine ? CLINK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN grin
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Liposure: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fake
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Tunnah: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Maryjane001:
The guy should just move on. That is the reason most of our ladies end up in bitter marriages becus of following their heart stupidly.
I don't support cases whereby u know dat u don't love a guy but u allow him to spend and take care of you. U allow him to think u r serious with him and want d future together. It is that time u knw u will tell d guy that ur heart is with another man.
Maka chi, even if na me i would find it hard to bear.
If u don't like a guy, tell him straight up instead of allowing him waste his energy,time and resources on u.
Don't you know 90% of ladies have turned relationship to business
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by uthlaw: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
some,all of us are not idiot like him!
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lol, but no one put a gun to his head to be her provider na.....
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by IDFWU(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Meanwhile grin

Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tunnah:

Don't you know 90% of ladies have turned relationship to business
Most of time the men do the mistake of trying to impress we ladies with money. This makes her turn u to her ATM if she doesn't v feelings for u. She wouldn't want to miss the excess flow of cash to another girl....lol
Another thing is that some girls wen they notice u r gullible and fully under their control, they immediately turn cashless and heap all their money problems on u. Una Neva marry o, but u dey pay am salary every week. Don't get me wrong, It z not wrong to assist ur woman bt d problem now is u r now like her father which u r not.
Wise up guys

1 Like

Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Looks like a doctored chat. undecided
Though there are people like that who force themselves on a girl. As in buying her the world just to win her love but in the end, the girls dump them.

You cannot buy true love. You don't pay for it. Jesus' love was offered on a platter of gold. We didn't need to pay a dime for it. Likewise, no man should ever try to buy a woman's love Cos it will end in futility.
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Glink2018(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
t is like the guy is gentle and soft for the lady....there is no part of our law that says I must marry you because we have been in the long relationship or because you have rendered help to me or any member of my family.....and perhaps the guy don chop am for free, that's no a big deal as far as the lady is more than 18 years and she consented to the sex.

If I'm in his shoe, I will involve lawyers and police..she wants to involve the guy in a forceful marriage...
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by blinking001(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
BlueAir:
But if a man decides not to spend on u because u didn't force him,what would double standard persons like u come to say on nairaland about men?

That they are stingy bla bla bla yen yen yen. Spits. You even have the time to mention her sef.
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by BlueAir: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin
blinking001:

That they are stingy bla bla bla yen yen yen. Spits. You even have the time to mention her sef.
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by clevybrown(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
OTayobami:

From your comment, it's obvious you are the type that offers nothing in a relationship
haba bro... She is offering pussy, at least that's something grin grin grin
Pussy is all most of them have to offer and nothing more...
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by clevybrown(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I like to date hard men and mess up with their feelings lemme see what will happen
nothing will happen rather than u dying young and life continues...
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Keji1012(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Now You listen well and listen carefully next time you'll quote abbreviating words i will personally deal with you.

Who is this fool?... Useless cheap empty brain sex object.. Oponu omo ale
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Keji1012(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Then someone will soon murder you olosho oloshi
Re: You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. by Bamz(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
sunshineV:

Hard? There's nothing hard here, she got bodied and you're claiming hard. You're an ass-licker

Don't mind him. Too many people with warped reasoning here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! / People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 / Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.